Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get money for signature advertisement, or do it for free?  (Read 177 times)
sensay (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Hello, I'm newbie here and notice that many bitcointalker's when posting, have a signature of some company, project, ISO, service, etc.
Example, a ChipMixer signature, in each message they advertise ChipMixer with the signature.
Question : Do they get money for signature advertisement, or they do it for free?
nettspring

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

You can earn ALT Coin doing ICO SIGNATURE BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ..

check
campbell.box

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

These activities can be done by some digital cryptographic currency!
P5YCH0x

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

These are signature campaigns that reward you in alt coins depending on your current rank.
Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:16:29 PM

Hello, I'm newbie here and notice that many bitcointalker's when posting, have a signature of some company, project, ISO, service, etc.
Example, a ChipMixer signature, in each message they advertise ChipMixer with the signature.
Question : Do they get money for signature advertisement, or they do it for free?

Most of the time, any user that you see some advertisement in the signature space are paid for their post but there are few users doing it for free if they want to advertise such service/company

sensay (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:28:40 PM

So all I need to do is take part in the ICO signature bounty campaign, agree to their terms and write posts?
How much do they pay for a signed post ?
If someone knows about the ICO signature bounty campaign which is active now please share the link here
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:54:45 PM

So all I need to do is take part in the ICO signature bounty campaign, agree to their terms and write posts?
Yes.
How much do they pay for a signed post ?
That depends on both the campaign, and your rank. The campaign i am currently in pays a flat rate per post, while others have a fixed amount of bitcoin for a number X amount of posts.

If someone knows about the ICO signature bounty campaign which is active now please share the link here
There's a thread Here which lists all campaigns paying in bitcoin.

You can also look Here for campaigns paying in specific tokens.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

There are companies that pay users of this site to include their advertisement in a space under each post/comment. The users of this site have to request to be added to a “signature campaign” and if the company determines that the user has good post quality, then they may be accepted. You typically have to be at least a member or higher to be considered. We do get paid, but payment amounts can vary depending on the campaign.
sensay (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:19:06 AM

Thank you all for your answers, very informative.
P5YCH0x

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:31 PM

Thank you all for your answers, very informative.

Your welcome. Hope it helps you!
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

Thank you was helpful.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 2460

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

Thank you was helpful.

Please don't bump old threads with posts that contribute nothing. Not only does it clog the index with threads that are no longer relevant, but you risk being put on ignore by merit awarders, and that will stop you ranking up.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: