Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worth buy NANO (XRB) at the moment?  (Read 697 times)
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

That's how new promising coins appear, which can later be replaced by functionality even by bitcoin, sending it to the crypto currency museum. I see that Raiblocks is quite reliable and easy to use coin, which in the near future can compete with our celebrities from the top ten on CoinMarketCap.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

I don't have enough information exactly about the Railblocks, but it is really clear that on the tables, it have a really good price situation so far. According to its price history, I think it might bring good profits in the future.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

It looks to be a good long term investment, with a plan to get it on every major exchange. The eventual goal being to make RaiBlocks a cryptocurrency which will be managed by people with different backgrounds and living in various parts of the world.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I'm like you and now I'm waiting to see it under $10 to buy.
Is there any official news about Binance listing?? Because then XRB will easily hit another ATH.
Official news: https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003874552-Binance-January-Community-Coin-RaiBlocks-XRB-
16 days ago and the vote was won almost 20 days ago so I can't believe that it will be much longer before they add it.

You can "hope that it will go bellow 10$" but seriously, look at the graph,  it doesn't want to go bellow 12$, so you will be missing a 100%+ return because you wanted to save 20%, considering that it will be back at 12$ because now its a 14.50

Unfortunately you are right and I bought at nearly $14 when read the Binance confirmation.
Now I will wait the actual listing there and new ATH.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

I bought raiblocks and lost 7000$ during the January dip. Lost money from the panic too. I am very mad at raiblocks. At the time mercatox didn't even have withdraws. I left raiblocks for a better platform. Too bad I'll miss out but I don't have any more to lose.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

i miss the rally from $2 in december and now its in a big downside really cheap
what u guys think for long term
the coin have no fees
literally $0 to transf from 1 wallet to other
and its about to get listed on binance soon

if you buy XRB now it seems not too late because for now XRB is still quite cheap because the total supply XRB has reached the maximum and is not made anymore it means that the coin will be in use depending on the volume, the more the volume of buyers the more expensive The coin is like bitcoin. the difference is bitcoin can still be in mining while XRB can not. so for long term XRB is very good.
serian

Activity: 195
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

Considering soon listing on Binance I think a little bit undervalued. It could easily double it's price from current price. I bought near ATH on early January but will wait when it hits new ATH.
Any update on Binance listing? Smiley

disam

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

looks quite expensive for a total marketcap of 500.000.000.000 , and raiblocks having a cap of 2billion in it. It is an astonishing tech, but a little overpriced to me. Well the max supply is quite low at 133 mil, so who knows..
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:59:47 PM

Yeah, 10$ would've been a good time to get in. Now it's already going crazy. Probably gonna be on a continual upside until it reaches top 10 or so. Lots of potential with XRB. Sad not to have invested when I should've. Like with VeChain.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

i say yes it is worth it because historically it was shown that when coins like this (with previously good potential of rise) do a rebrand to change their shitty name to a better one (Nano in this case) they get pumped hard. and the pump lasts a while. it has already started.
i saw the rise a while back didn't know what it was now i know that those with insider information started buying it then the news came out and everyone started FOMO buying.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:07:45 AM

This coin has too many bag holders and has gone up a lot very recently, so not really worth getting into.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

RaiBlocks are in direct competition with IOTA and they both work in a similar but different manner.
They are state of the art, they operate one of the only DAG blockchain type systems and have very few competitors and are built for maximum speed and scalability. They are built for the IOT.
So I think its world buying them at the moment while their price has dropped.
SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:40:18 AM

I think it's a good buy, but I also think it's a bit overpriced currently. I'll wait for hard correction and will buy some.

Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

I think it's a good buy, but I also think it's a bit overpriced currently. I'll wait for hard correction and will buy some.

Honestly Raiblocks/Nano may reach $100 faster than similar alt's who have come before it. Easily top 10 coin for 2018, and with rebranding to nano, feels like a Dash replay all over again before dash went spacebound.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:28:09 AM

I bought raiblocks and lost 7000$ during the January dip. Lost money from the panic too. I am very mad at raiblocks. At the time mercatox didn't even have withdraws. I left raiblocks for a better platform. Too bad I'll miss out but I don't have any more to lose.

Ouch, that sucks man. That why you should HODL. Raiblock look like a good coin. I believe the price will go much higher by the end of the year.
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:30:47 PM

This is the occasion you and lots of people were waiting for  Wink the legend says "don't catch a falling knife", but I think in a couple of days the market will stabilize. This is currently part of the China FUD for total ban of cryptocurrency. We are gonna see what will happen, but a total ban it's totally nonsense in my opinion.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Been buying a lot of different coins at the moment, XRB being one of them definitely think it has potential, but looking more medium to long term.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:50:03 PM

Been buying a lot of different coins at the moment, XRB being one of them definitely think it has potential, but looking more medium to long term.
The only potential thing from nano was becoming instant payment transaction but i'm not sure if there will be another advantage from the nano platform. Some platforms offer various development feature on their platform.
DAG is different with blockchain and the development may different with it. And you must remember it.
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

What should be the max buy price for this coin?
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:18:56 AM

Indeed the fundamental of this coin is very strong because XRB has more advantages than Bitcoin, but keep use technical analysis to decide which level to buy, at the moment down trend not over yet. So for the better wait for oversold and consolidation first and then start to buy it. Just make sure down trend is finish first and then buy as much as you want.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: