Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New not listed altcoins to mine  (Read 161 times)
oZXTo8jQOs (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

I am looking for good projects of new coins to mine. I don't worry about if haven't been listed in exchanges yet but I am in crypto for long term and I would take the risk. My research is limited so any advice is welcome. I don't have too much hashrate and I have Nvidia cards.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mike011

Activity: 312
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

Basically, you are asking someone who spent serious time looking and researching to deliver it to you on a platter? Not happening MATE! Do your own research, it will take some time, check the announcement section on this forum, etc. In the meantime to keep your cards making profit, start with nemosminer. Thread exists in this section of forum.
letua

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

I am looking for good projects of new coins to mine. I don't worry about if haven't been listed in exchanges yet but I am in crypto for long term and I would take the risk. My research is limited so any advice is welcome. I don't have too much hashrate and I have Nvidia cards.

I get your point. You are searching a good coins to mine that you have a bright future. You want to hear from others their ideas. Can I say that you should do more search so that you couldn't blame others when time comes. Just an opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: