Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:42:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GIVEAWAY - Lifetime Palm Beach Confidential subscription [$6000 prizes]  (Read 1215 times)
bgblevins

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Is it possible to block someone on here? Where you can't see there posts? I might have done that because I don't see a post from "The One Who Knocks" I don't want to block anyone and don't know how I could have but it appears that I might have?

Edit: Ok, I did some searching and it appears that I did not block him/her or at least that person is not on my block list. So I did a search of the name and I've found the last post they posted and was able to read it "Quote from: The One Who Knocks on January 21, 2018, 02:00:11 AM" But don't see his/her post here? Any suggestions as to why? Maybe I'm not searching the right information. Oh well I'll keep looking.

On the left bottom under the username is an "ignore" button.  It turns to "unignore" if you (accidentally) clicked it.  Click "unignore" to toggle back to "ignore".
I don't see his/her post or name at all on this thread. And I looked him/her up and I don't have them blocked. So just trying to understand what else it could be that would keep me from seeing them post on this thread? Can anyone else see his/her post on this thread? Guess that would be a good start.
bgblevins

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:51:15 PM

Is it possible to block someone on here? Where you can't see there posts? I might have done that because I don't see a post from "The One Who Knocks" I don't want to block anyone and don't know how I could have but it appears that I might have?

Edit: Ok, I did some searching and it appears that I did not block him/her or at least that person is not on my block list. So I did a search of the name and I've found the last post they posted and was able to read it "Quote from: The One Who Knocks on January 21, 2018, 02:00:11 AM" But don't see his/her post here? Any suggestions as to why? Maybe I'm not searching the right information. Oh well I'll keep looking.
It's not just you, I don't see him either, and i never clicked the ignore button on the user. I'm not sure why he is included. I wonder how, or why he was included. It would be a bit strange if he won the subscription
The one thing I've learned so far from everyone on these threads is Do Your Own Research, and I've looked over this list a 100 times and checked to see if it was possible that I may have blocked him/her or over looked there name but that was not the case. So, yes makes me wonder?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

It's not just you, I don't see him either, and i never clicked the ignore button on the user. I'm not sure why he is included. I wonder how, or why he was included. It would be a bit strange if he won the subscription
The one thing I've learned so far from everyone on these threads is Do Your Own Research, and I've looked over this list a 100 times and checked to see if it was possible that I may have blocked him/her or over looked there name but that was not the case. So, yes makes me wonder?

Could have simply direct messaged him.  This is a free giveaway so there is nothing to lose.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Could have simply direct messaged him.  This is a free giveaway so there is nothing to lose.
I want to make CLEAR that I am not accusing the OP of anything. I really enjoy giveaways, as I'm sure everyone else does, and I'm grateful for this one.

But let's play devil's advocate. I want to gain subscribers / followers / generate hype for a paid service. I decide to hold a giveaway "randomly" but secretly, I plant a friend to join, and he "miraculously" wins. End result = free marketing without having to give away a free subscription.

Again, I'm NOT saying this is what OP is doing. Just giving u a reason why someone might do this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bgblevins

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Could have simply direct messaged him.  This is a free giveaway so there is nothing to lose.
[/quote]
I thought about that as well. But I thought they had to post on here in order to fallow the list. I believe if I read the Ops message correctly. the first to post would be number 1 second number 2 and so on....I didn't post my question to cause problems. I'm Farley new and I just wanted to make sure that something wasn't messing up on my end where I could not see his/her post. Please forgive me if anyone thought that, that was not my intention. Because I meant no harm. As you posted this is a free giveaway so there is no harm either way.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

All 50 slots were reserved.

I will post the results after 5 hours. System using: Random.org.

Notice: The winner have to PM (private messagge) me in less than 48 hours (from the original account). If the winner does not contact me, there will be another drawing.

Thank you for participating!

IMHO this should have been part of the original post. 

As it is, it was already buried and most probably did not see it (had I not quoted it).
ConnyH

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

He said 5 hours right?
Have the winner been posted, and where? Smiley
supremnoob (OP)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:56:18 PM

Hey.

You are correct. I rechecked and 46. The One Who Knocks deleted his message from this thread. He is eliminated now.
For this reason, number 46 will be replaced with the user with most points of activity that at the time of posting did not had enough.
In this case, 46 it belongs to yappy

I will add an extra - extra bonus in this giveaway.

There will be 2 extractions. Second prize: Stansberry (1 year subscription).

TOTAL PRIZE VALUE: $6000

The first extraction will take place in the next few minutes.
The second will be held tomorrow.
The first winner will be able to choose between the two prizes

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

18. caisa88

Please contact me on PM to raise the prize.

New drawing: tommorow 16:00 GMT.

PALM BEACH: 100.000 MEMBERS | $1.000.000 GIVEAWAY | FRIENDLY SIGNALS. 50% PRICE OFF. JOIN TODAY !
ONE TIME PAYMENT  ◉LIFE TIME ACCESS  ◉LIVE SUPPORT  ◉DAILY DISCOUNTS  ◉LEGENDARY SIGNALS
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

18. caisa88

I want to confirm that i have received my prize ( i chose the Palm Beach Confidential prize) .
I am so happy , thank you very much !!

bgblevins

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/RukwOeP.png

18. caisa88

I want to confirm that i have received my prize ( i chose the Palm Beach Confidential prize) .
Congratulations Caisa88!!! ^5
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

18. caisa88

Yeah congrats! I hope you use it to make your millions Smiley
moopser

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:00:28 AM

18. caisa88

Gratz, lucky one! Smiley
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

18. caisa88

Thank you guys, i feel very lucky !
I wish you all good luck for the draw that will take place today !

cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

18. caisa88

Time will tell if it takes place!
yohanzo

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

Damn I missed this   Cry Cry Cry
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Damn I missed this   Cry Cry Cry

You missed the first draw but there will be another one today! (hail supremnoob) I hope we will be lucky this time  Wink
jonnyhsy

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:04:15 AM

Oh man, congrats!!!  Hope you can share some pbc experiences after you claimed and used it!  Cause I'm always hesitate to make a purchase..

18. caisa88

supremnoob (OP)

Bored....

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

Sorry for deelay. Had some life problems.
I will post the result for STANSBERRY in next 2 hours.

turbospeedens

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:18:47 PM

im in too, sounds like a great opportunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: