Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 09:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Weissratings?  (Read 96 times)
RDNX (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

Hello guys, what do you think about this new ratings agency, Weissratings?
is it good for Crypto Community, or they only take advantages from us?

currently they already released the cryptocurrency ratings, and i think it's a joke!

https://wcy.weissratings.com/media/wri/PDF/WCY/Weiss-Cryptocurrency-Ratings.pdf

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:05:25 PM

I think they need a little more knowledge with cryptos before sending out a rating like that. They are looking at the most basics of each coin and giving a rating according to that information, which isn't even a good indicator for a rating. However, this did cause a pretty good pump for the market so I can't be too mad.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
RDNX (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

I think they need a little more knowledge with cryptos before sending out a rating like that. They are looking at the most basics of each coin and giving a rating according to that information, which isn't even a good indicator for a rating. However, this did cause a pretty good pump for the market so I can't be too mad.

Yeah, we have same thought, it will be give advantage to some people, like pump and dump group. I will not believe that agency, until they shared about how to calculate the ratings
Dremeber

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

They charge more than $400 to see the complete list. So, according to me it is some sort of Scam.
RDNX (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:10:43 PM

They charge more than $400 to see the complete list. So, according to me it is some sort of Scam.

$400?? Really, wow. Like i said, they only take advantages, and search for money.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: