Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:11:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I post giveaway threads?  (Read 120 times)
makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:22:09 PM

So I was wondering guys if am I able to post a giveaway here? It's actually not mine, I just want to share it. Especially those who want free coins  Grin I just want to know if I can post one here without it getting deleted. If I can, which part of the forum can I do so?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

So I was wondering guys if am I able to post a giveaway here? It's actually not mine, I just want to share it. Especially those who want free coins  Grin I just want to know if I can post one here without it getting deleted. If I can, which part of the forum can I do so?

Not sure, but i think this board, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=71.0, is created especially for this purpose.

Do note that i'm not sure if you're able to do it if there's some kind of survey needed to participate, or if you're letting them use your ref links, as i don't think that's allowed.

makoitus (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Thank you so much for the response. And no, it is not a survey or a referral link. I just stumbled upon it from Twitter. It's actually a link to his tweet and his Telegram group. I will try posting it from that thread and hopefully I won't get banned or something  Grin Wish me luck haha and thanks once again mate.
nugoph2

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

So I was wondering guys if am I able to post a giveaway here? It's actually not mine, I just want to share it. Especially those who want free coins  Grin I just want to know if I can post one here without it getting deleted. If I can, which part of the forum can I do so?
I think it is possible, but I do not recommend doing it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

I think there is specific section for giveaways, if you have broader offers or tasks you can also post in marketplace or Bounties section of the forum.

dietmarfritz59

Activity: 113
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:10:16 PM
Merited by Cryptosaint$ (2)

I believe giveaway topics will get deleted for the most part. I don't think they will delete your account though unless you keep posting many giveaways even after they are deleted.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: