Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:28:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!CAMPBX HAS STOLEN MY MONEY [SCAM ACCUSATION]!!!  (Read 3001 times)
DealMaker (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 05:45:56 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2013, 12:39:50 PM by DealMaker

If you're not following what's happening catch up here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=278973.0

I was not able to find out until today when Moneygram's payment system caught up.

I was told by "Keyur @ CampBX" this:

"DM,

Looks like you are posting on multiple threads at a rapid pace - I have already replied to another thread.  Let's continue the discussion there.

- Keyur"

SO I went to that other thread and posted, and posted and posted.  Has the definition of "continue" changed to "ignore" and I just didn't get the dictionary update?

This is what I was told there -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=163978.msg2993053#msg2993053 :

Funny thing is that he wrote this A DAY AFTER MY MO ACTUALLY POSTED TO HIS BANK ACCOUNT.  THAT MEANS HE KNOWINGLY TOLD ME THAT LIE AND HAS CURRENTLY STOLEN MY MONEY.

Which would explain WHY he's ignoring me, my tickets AND EVERYONE else's.  He's doing what professional thieves call "the long con".  At this moment I'm very strongly debating about reporting him directly to the police in Fulton County because this is outright fraud, with him typing that information AFTER the fact which in a court of law would immediately show this person to be lying/scamming/whatever label you need.  I can honestly say that I know also this individual per his own statements has an application lodged with the FinCEN people.  I have their direct number and I am just in such shock (kinda but not really) that this guy is doing this with all the info out there about him.

If you have ANY MONEY/BITCOINS in Campbx GET THEM OUT NOW, HE'S GOING TO RUN WITH YOUR MONEY.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 06:38:50 PM

Don't believe me?

Here call for yourself:

Moneygram - 800-542-3590

Press one I think about 4 times (listen to the prompts to make sure).

Then here's the receipt numbers:

$500 - R205118376276
$1000 - R205118376265

Timeframe info:

I sent these money orders on Aug 17th (a saturday).  I did this 2 days after emailing my verification documentation, therefore per campbx's website -> campbx.com/kyc.php I should have been verified by Aug. 21.  As I had calculated correctly they did receive the moneyorders in time and IN FACT HAD THEM CASHED by Aug. 22nd as you can verify yourself!!!  Therefore it is now also proven that Keyur Mithawala dba Campbx is lying about MO timeframe deliveries.  Since I'm not seeing 1) my account changed to verified and 2) my $1500 in funds IN MY ACCOUNT, I can only logically come to the conclusion that I've been stolen from and will need to proceed forward at lightning speed with a lawsuit.  This game playing by Keyur Mithawala dba Campbx has cost me much more than $1500 so I know that filing criminal charges, in addition to civil is becoming necessary.  I've done everything I can to avoid this, written, emailed, called, etc and I'm being ignored completely by Keyur dba Campbx.
whiskers75

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

Doesn't use these forums that often.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:12:40 PM

:O

Scary, if true...

Side note: change your title.
!!!CAMPBX HAS STOLEN MY MONEY WITHDRAW ALL OF YOURS NOW BEFORE HE TAKES YOURS!!!
CampBX stole my money! Withdraw all of yours now! [Scam accusation]

Elastic.pw Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2013, 07:34:44 AM

And put this in Scam Accusation. You're threads are really getting annoying you know. One thread per issues is enough, you don't need to post in every campbx related thread about your -ISOLATED- problem.

Lots of us use CampBX without issue (myself included).

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
DealMaker (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 05:35:31 PM

And put this in Scam Accusation. You're threads are really getting annoying you know. One thread per issues is enough, you don't need to post in every campbx related thread about your -ISOLATED- problem.

Lots of us use CampBX without issue (myself included).

It's not isolated at all, not only have I already made many links of points but, look at this most recent one from this fellow -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139772.msg3029664#msg3029664

Then look further down in the thread for yourself and see what's happening.  If I'm not mistaken "isolated" means I'm the only one right?  Yeah I thought so...

Plus here's the actual cashed MO direct from Moneygram:
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/zm5qg.jpg
patryn

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:46:04 PM

It's not isolated at all, not only have I already made many links of points but, look at this most recent one from this fellow -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=139772.msg3029664#msg3029664
Looks like his issue was resolved. How about yours?
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:20:04 PM

Just sent a MO to campbx. this makes me worried now! Was this resolved?
dkuhlman

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 01:32:04 AM

I'm also curious to hear if this was resolved.  Any update?
WhitePhantom

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:24:30 AM

All I know is that I sent five $1000 money orders to them around July 20th and it took about a month to get all of it credited to my account.  $1000 was credited approximately every six days.  What can I say?  They're either idiots or horribly understaffed.
smfuser

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:17:17 PM

All I know is that I sent five $1000 money orders to them around July 20th and it took about a month to get all of it credited to my account.  $1000 was credited approximately every six days.  What can I say?  They're either idiots or horribly understaffed.

Were you KYC verified before the above deposit, and if so, what was your daily limit?

How many days after receipt of the money orders was the first $1K credit (did it take ~6 days, like the others)?  Have you made any other deposits?

Have other CampBX KYC verified customers had problems with deposits over $1K being spread out as multiple $1K credits (despite being within their daily limit)?

FYI, I recently opened a CampBX account and was KYC verified (I was pleasantly surprised that they approved it within 1 day, even though their site stated it would take 5 business days, and other customers have complained recently of extreme delays), upon which my $1K daily limit was increased.  I was considering sending multiple $1K money orders as an initial deposit, and assumed that the entire amount would be available for trading no later than 2 business days from receipt (as stated on their site).  However, I'm concerned about some of the lengthy delays I've seen described by other customers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: