Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When will I able to see green for my coins..for once??  (Read 378 times)
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed

This is very simple. If you bought everything at the top (at the highest price or very high) there is very big chance you will lose in short term.
First you have to ask yourself why did you even invest? If you invested on long term I think price at this moment doesn't even matter and if you bought on short term you don't know much about trading (you should learn about economy, market logic... before investing). It's not so simple as it seems... many people get burned and lose their money, but smart people always win on the long run. It's your choice on which side you will be.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
nessesthelle

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Once the chinese new year is over, everything will go green! Wink
lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:59:56 PM

Just wait and do not sell at a lose. Everything will go up.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

No, you may have to wait for one week or one year for your coins to turn green, there is no certain period, no one can know it
exactly, the ups and downs of prices are still very mysterious and no one can be sure. usually there will always be a pump to increase the price of a coin but usually it will only be temporary and try to put yourself in when the big pump is in progress.

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:01 AM

Let's hope everything will happen better soon.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed

You must be patient because me too.  My coins go down very far.  I lose much money. I dont know why. I am very afraid the price low and low and dont know when it will up.   And it makes me down.  But my sister said it will be normal on Februari.  I hope it is true.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Patience my friend, everything will be alright . Your not the only one who is experiencing this  dip but almost all hodlers  are waiting for the rebound.
maxim4eg123

Activity: 273

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

This is a bad time for us. people are holding altcoin. I also want to see blue. Hopefully it will come after bitcoin storm passes. hope
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

You just need to practice patience.
Besides that, it all depends on the coins you've invested in. Use this time to analyse them and determine an exit strategy...

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed
You are not choose in right time to invest in the market . It will not recover in soon because it take more time I think this year end your investment is completely changed. So you should hold your investment then only you will become gain profit. This is digital world so you only careful to analyse the situation and time else you only suffer in future. Don't panic it will be pump soon.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bgdmxd

Activity: 186

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

unlucky time to get started

That’s right but unless you invested in really shitty coins, you will be in the green soon. Which coins did you invest in?

NEO, ICON, LEND, SUB, Wabi, Neblio, Dragonchain, UTrust, Medibloc, POE, BNTY, ENJ

Thoughts?

These are good picks to me. At least, each coin is either something I have already invested in, or I'm waiting for a correction to buy. If this portfolio stays in red forever, the entire crypto market is in serious trouble. Two weeks is not a very long time. I started buying altcoins last summer, when altcoins as a whole was in a down trend from the previous high. So for months (feels like months anyway) most of those altcoins were in red. Now almost each one of them is in green, not only in fiat terms, but also in BTC terms.

patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:15:39 PM

I think this bad experience will serve as learning, because unfortunately many newbies are making the decision to invest large sums of money in this market, letting themselves be carried away by excessive enthusiasm and without even having a minimum knowledge of how markets work. But I have no doubt that from February the market's upward trend will resume and you will no doubt recover your losses, my friend.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:00:47 PM

You're probably new to the crypt world. I was very worried when my portfolio turned red. The market of crypto currency is unpredictable and no one can say for sure when the coins go up. Just relax and wait for at least one month more.

IldarW

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:38:43 PM

I entered the game on January 10th and it's been two weeks, and all my coins are still in the bloody red Sad I wonder if there is some kind of estimated time frame of when my portfolio will be able to recover so I can be gaining at least a little bit of profit? Most of my alt coins are still down 50-70 dollars. I have a hard time understanding why it's still down so much!!  Embarrassed Embarrassed
I was in the same situation, I entered the market in Summer and bought for all depo my first alts at their heights. Then came correction for few months and I lost  most of my funds, but I kept holding and learning about cryptocurrencies and and now have a good profit.

Oasisman

Activity: 2632
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 10:53:45 PM

unlucky time to get started

That’s right but unless you invested in really shitty coins, you will be in the green soon. Which coins did you invest in?

NEO, ICON, LEND, SUB, Wabi, Neblio, Dragonchain, UTrust, Medibloc, POE, BNTY, ENJ

Thoughts?

You have similar coins with my friend's portfolio, and yeah its all in red now. But he doesnt seem to be worried since the market cap were down right now and it affects most of the coins. All he does is just hodl it tight, it'll recover soon he said.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

The cryptocurrency market is in a difficult period and is currently recovering. If you keep your coin well then you can be completely reassured that it will grow up quickly. I anticipate that you still have to keep your coin until early March, when investors from Asia and especially China will return to this market and then the market will recover very well. You should hold instead of trade during this time, which is my advice.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: