Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2018, 12:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deedcoin Securities Overview  (Read 78 times)
TeamDeedCoin
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission


View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
 #1

The team behind Deedcoin believes that the advancement of the Blockchain product base benefits from regulation, to assure that the solutions offered to industries through Decentralized Ledger, are shown to actually protect the consumers.

Deedcoin retains the law firm of Thompson Bukher LLP on Broad St, New York, NY, to ensure that Deedcoin, Inc. complies with the current regulations in all ways.

DEED is currently usable on deedcoinhq.com, and the online map shows states with already active Deedcoin partnered agents ready to help Deedcoin holders.

Deedcoin is launching 70 Million tokens in 2 varieties, the DEED token (30 Million) and the Deedcoin SAFT (40 Million, symbol DDS).

The DEED token is the regular Deedcoin that is fully usable on the Deedcoin network when sold. This token is limited to no more than 1500 DEED per purchaser. DEED tokens are designed to be used. By setting a limit to the amount purchased for use we can avoid speculative investment in our utility-designed DEED token. In limiting the amount of DEED per person we also help widen the customer base and, therefore, the use of the Deedcoin network.

There are initially 30 Million DEED (plus bonus) to be sold when the network is fully usable.

The Deedcoin SAFT (symbol DDS) token is the SAFT (Safe Agreement for Future Token) placeholder marking the possession of a future token. Deedcoin has chosen to issue non-usable tokens to mark these purchases of SAFT to make the issuance of future DEED simple with a smart contract. DDS tokens are hard coded non-transferable and will be burned after replacement with DEED.

The Deedcoin SAFT (DDS) are securities issued by Deedcoin, in compliance with the SEC exemptions under Regulation D or CF. Regulation D Deedcoin SAFT are only available to Accredited Investors and Regulation CF are limited to $1 Million total volume sold. The DDS tokens are simply placeholders for the SAFT.

DDS are not utility tokens, they are an ERC20 marker token for ownership of a security that will later convert into a utility token. DDS converts to DEED via smart-contract at a 1:1 ratio at a future date when the Deedcoin team has decided the network is robust enough to do so within one year of issuance. There are initially 40 Million Deedcoin SAFT (plus bonus) to be sold but should Deedcoin SAFT buyers choose to buy less than 1500 tokens, they will receive DEED and the equivalent amount of Deedcoin SAFT will be removed from the 40 Million Deedcoin SAFT distribution pool and destroyed.
Together the two token types will account for an eventual 70 Million (plus bonuses) of DEED token (Deedcoin) which, with bonuses, accounts for 70 percent of all Deedcoin in existence. The remaining 30% is held half by founders (15%) and half in company reserve (15%).

https://deedcoinlaunch.com
https://deedcoinhq.com

Contact team@deedcoinlaunch.com or media@deedcoinlaunch.com for any other questions or information.

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!