Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:34:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any exchange with decent volume and no verification needs?  (Read 207 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

Bittrex used to not care if you didn't provide any info, then they started freezing accounts randomly asking for ID scans, phones, addresses... yeah no thanks, im not going to give my dox to pontial scammers, I just want to trade some altcoins (and some people have their money frozen even after entering details)

I was using Poloniex, but similarly, my old account is now considered "Legacy" and is now a matter of time where they will freeze it and not leave me do anything unless I enter all kind of details which I consider unsafe. $2k withdraws a day anonymously used to be enough but now these times are going to be over soon.

What do we have? Livecoin and cryptopia are some exchanges im using to speculate with some altcoins but their volume is really low. Can you register in Binance and trade anonymously? Never tried to get in there.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:40:36 PM

You can trade at Binance anonymously. I have tried that and Binance only require a two factor authentication to start trading. But it's only have a 2 Bitcoin withdrawal per days.

I believe in the future many centralized exchanges will required an identity verification because of government getting stricter with crypto currency. I'm sure when that happens, the decentralized exchanges is the only solutions.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

You realize that they don't want to ask for KYC, they are REQUIRED by LAW to ask for it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Bittrex used to not care if you didn't provide any info, then they started freezing accounts randomly asking for ID scans, phones, addresses... yeah no thanks, im not going to give my dox to pontial scammers, I just want to trade some altcoins (and some people have their money frozen even after entering details)

I was using Poloniex, but similarly, my old account is now considered "Legacy" and is now a matter of time where they will freeze it and not leave me do anything unless I enter all kind of details which I consider unsafe. $2k withdraws a day anonymously used to be enough but now these times are going to be over soon.

What do we have? Livecoin and cryptopia are some exchanges im using to speculate with some altcoins but their volume is really low. Can you register in Binance and trade anonymously? Never tried to get in there.

oh man, I completely understand your concerns but at some point all exchanges will demand verification process. Just to mention that cex.io took all sensitive info from me for the account validation (ID, bills, selfie, etc...) they didn't ask for blood type, luckily. So when someone mentions "decentralization" I can only laugh at it. those from cia and other similar agencies know everything about us dealing with crypto.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

If the exchange ask for some requirements, it is for your investments safety. I think you know that already. It's quite common for the exchange to ask for it.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

take a look at exmo. it is one of those exchanges but they always missing fund issues when you want to transfer your coin out. I will recommend kucoin it is one of the fastest growing exchanhge now
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

Binance is the perfect exchange for what you're looking for, it offers both anonymity and a high volume. Besides Binance there is Cryptopia, which also has a lot of different coins listed and doesn't need verification, the only downside is it's volume.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

Etherdelta is an exchange in which you don't need to get verified however the volume isn't the greatest and the books are a bit spread out. Depends on the coin though some coins have good volume and you can sometimes get a better price too.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

I would look more closely into Binance, HitBTC and Kucoin.

You can trade at Binance anonymously. I have tried that and Binance only require a two factor authentication to start trading. But it's only have a 2 Bitcoin withdrawal per days.

You could, but remember every exchange logs your IP address, so to be really anonymous you have to use VPN or some other means to mask your IP.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

Poloniex is already doing this? Is this a country-specific thing. For example if you're not from the US anyway, will they still require you those data? I've only tried Poloniex and Bittrex before but that was a year ago when I was first trying to trade.
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:20:23 PM

Binance is the best exchange without any information it allows to withdraw two btc per day and also having good trading bolume after I switched from bittrex mostly trading on binance.

inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

they ask so to avoid the prejudice that their services are just nonsense or scam, so I assume they are doing their best by asking for verification which can be said pretty much
adjust133

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Binance and Kucoin both good but I heard rumors the Kucoin will soon be implementing KYC
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:37:59 PM

I think HitBtc is what you are looking for. If I'm not mistaken then they have no limit and no need for KYC to withdraw and deposit large amounts.

$ta81

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

oh man, I completely understand your concerns but at some point all exchanges will demand verification process. Just to mention that cex.io took all sensitive info from me for the account validation (ID, bills, selfie, etc...) they didn't ask for blood type, luckily. So when someone mentions "decentralization" I can only laugh at it. those from cia and other similar agencies know everything about us dealing with crypto.

And what makes you laugh when you mention "decentralization"? Etherdelta does not require anything, all exchanges can not be controlled either, and new ones will appear, as the demand for them will be big.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Only if you actually send them the info they know. You have your right to refuse to do so and search for another exchange. There will always be people hosting exchanges somewhere where the KYC thing isn't required.

There's people saying here that Binance doesn't require anything and has a 2 BTC withdraw daily which is pretty good. I will give it a try.

I believe in the future many centralized exchanges will required an identity verification because of government getting stricter with crypto currency. I'm sure when that happens, the decentralized exchanges is the only solutions.

So they require a phone number? that's still annoying. I could get around it tho, but is there a way to just enter an email and password and be done with it?

You realize that they don't want to ask for KYC, they are REQUIRED by LAW to ask for it.

Only if hosted in a country which requires KYC.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

If you don't want to provide any verification then you can use Binance, Etherdelta and Idex as all these exchanges don't require any verification to trade and withdrawal.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Poloniex is already doing this? Is this a country-specific thing. For example if you're not from the US anyway, will they still require you those data? I've only tried Poloniex and Bittrex before but that was a year ago when I was first trying to trade.
As you said Poloniex exchange doesn't need any ID verification untill $2000 per day but maybe in future they can change this rules because now a days most of the exchanges are asking ID,to verify this is happening due to countries are try to regulate exchanges.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:11 PM

Binance may be your best bet, because Binance has a lot of trading on a daily basis.
And Binance don't need you to do any validation, you only need to register an account, but only 2 BTC highest daily withdrawal limit, it is need to be aware of, if you are the big traders, so it is very few.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:43 PM

Ive heard binance doesnt have any verification needed,it is reputable exchange today from the past for months more and more users are switching to binance because it has lower fees than bittrex and poloniex.Also KuCoin exchange is getting more massive today a lot of traders are joining this new exchange it doesnt have a lot altcoins because it is new but it is getting bigger from time to time.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: