Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:40:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitsumo.com - "Buy Anonymously With Bitcoins"  (Read 2205 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 06:10:47 PM

Hi,
  Because we are growing faster than expected and because we want to continue to grow, Bitsumo.com is looking for a capital partner(s) willing to invest 15k USD in exchange for equity in the company; in 3 sets of 5k USD investments.

Bitsumo.com works by receiving BTC payments, and purchasing items on behalf of customers and having them shipped directly to customers. We are an offshore company but we will be paying U.S. taxes as most of our sales are to U.S. customers. Although we are currently a boutique business, we have good banking relationships and we have a solid reputation in the community.

Bitsumo charges a 2.5% + 3USD fee on the gross of every order.

The Bitsumo thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226091.0

As you can see, we have nothing but positive reviews, and all this is happening with 0 advertising and only by word of mouth. Part of the funds we are looking to raise will be destined to a conservative a-ads.com advertising campaign so the business can continue to grow.The business has a steady operating reserve that will become part of the business equity deal.

Anyone who would like details on this opportunity, please drop me an email at support@bitsumo.com. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a quickly growing business.

If you would like to see my other bona fides please see the thread for my main company here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=197175.0

Thank you.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 07:35:29 AM

Hello Pablo,
interesting business model. there is definitely a market for this. Smiley

In particular the emphasis on discreet shoppers, are you going to be targeting this market?

as well as general shoppers?

What is the monthly volume at the moment?

And what is your plan to expand beyond

is there any countries beyond the US you are targeting?

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
igba

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:39:18 AM

why not just open an IPO and sell 15,000 shares at $1? or are you looking for investors to do that and make a passthru? looks like a great business, i just don't see why you are putting this topic in the securities section.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 02:36:03 PM

Hello Pablo,
interesting business model. there is definitely a market for this. Smiley

In particular the emphasis on discreet shoppers, are you going to be targeting this market?

as well as general shoppers?

What is the monthly volume at the moment?

And what is your plan to expand beyond

is there any countries beyond the US you are targeting?

Hey Smiley,
  We generally target all shoppers; we collect only information necessary for the business to operate so I'm not sure if I would say we have an emphasis on either kind of shopper.

Our main customer base is the U.S., we can serve all countries, and we target all countries, but for some reason, about 90% of our sales are U.S. based.

If you are interested in investing, and would like business specific information, please drop me a PM, I'm happy to help with whatever questions you may have Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 02:39:07 PM

why not just open an IPO and sell 15,000 shares at $1? or are you looking for investors to do that and make a passthru? looks like a great business, i just don't see why you are putting this topic in the securities section.

Hi Igba Smiley,
   I think an IPO would probably have been the way to go, but I don't have the time resources right now to put that together so I am hoping to find 1-5 partners to invest the 15k and make it easier on  myself. If one of the investors wanted to help with an IPO so we can raise additional cash, or complete the investment, then I am very open to that. I would put it together myself but there just aren't enough hours in the day.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:39:48 PM

what will the money be used for?

ok
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 02:52:53 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 05:36:16 PM by fible1

100% of the money will go into the daily operating fund.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:37:07 PM

We still have some spots available for investment, please PM me if you would like more information Smiley.

We are offering 25% real equity, negotiable over the whole 15k investment, divisible by the size of individual investment.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 05:39:15 PM

Smiley

Pablo.

thanks for the answer, but what does it actually mean? you just need the funds for cashflow?

ok
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 05:59:52 PM

Smiley

Pablo.

thanks for the answer, but what does it actually mean? you just need the funds for cashflow?

I'm sorry, I should have been clearer:

I mean we will use 100% of the funds for the store; nothing will go to me personally. Practical distribution will be as follows:

1. 97.5% for daily purchases: By this I mean that the funds will go to cover incoming orders while the payment sent from the customer cycles from Bitpay and into our accounts. Currently certain large purchases, of which we have a good number, have a 2-3 day wait period, we would like to eliminate this back log; we are also getting an increasing number of regular orders every day for which we need additional funds to keep processing them same day.

2. 2.5% of the money, that is 375 USD, will be reserved for a conservative monthly advertising campaign.

I hope this clears up your question, please let me know if you have any doubts Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
inspiredinvestor

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:05:04 AM

Pablo, definetely keen to hear more. Have lots of questions would love to see more details
I'll PM you.
 Smiley

███        WEBSITE      SLACK      ANN THREAD         ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      EXPLORER     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO   From March 1st, 2018  ▬▬▬
stslimited

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:27:31 AM

can you explain how will investors make a return? dividends?

the elephant in the room

thanks

I generally have three criteria for investments and liquidity is one of them, so you have to sell me harder on private holdings (with no pass thru)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 04:13:00 PM

can you explain how will investors make a return? dividends?

the elephant in the room

thanks

I generally have three criteria for investments and liquidity is one of them, so you have to sell me harder on private holdings (with no pass thru)

Hi Smiley,
    Investors will make a return as equity partners. Example: if someone invested the whole 15k, they would own 25% of the company and they would be entitled to 25% of the net profit, it's pretty straight forward.

About that pass through, I'm all for that, I'd actually be happy with an IPO to make the shares more liquid for partners, it's just that I personally don't have the time to put that together, but if one of the equity partners wanted to put it together I would be happy to provide all the information needed Smiley.

Please let me know if you have any other questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
shadallion

Activity: 304
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 05:01:03 PM

I've used bitsumo as a customer and I liked it very much.

Still, throwing $5-15K into a business without knowing current profits or potential ROI is pretty nutso, even for bitcoiners.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 05:05:23 PM

I've used bitsumo as a customer and I liked it very much.

Still, throwing $5-15K into a business without knowing current profits or potential ROI is pretty nutso, even for bitcoiners.

Hi Smiley,
   Please PM me for these details, they are available, I just don't want to post them on the forum up front for our competitors to see Smiley. I have provided this information to all serious potential investors.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 10:21:21 PM

I've sent a PM, I would love to learn more. I've been following bitsumo.com from the start and have been a customer before.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2013, 10:42:34 PM

I've sent a PM, I would love to learn more. I've been following bitsumo.com from the start and have been a customer before.

PM answered Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2013, 08:13:08 PM

Announcement

Friends,
  The sale of equity to raise operating capital has been going very well. Please be aware that if things keep going as they are, we may have to raise the price of equity in the next few days to deal with over-demand; we will NOT be offering any additional equity and this round is capped at 25%. This is NOT happening right now as we are still negotiating several positions but I wanted to give investors a fair warning that if most positions are closed this will likely happen for the last bits of equity. Now is the time to get a good deal.

Please PM me if you have any questions.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2013, 06:12:02 PM

Ok, we are down to to the last of the equity for sale, anyone still interested please drop me a PM.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
hobbymd

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:12:40 PM

PM sent  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: