Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Networks  (Read 517 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

For me, the social media nowadays have receive its peak in usage and its cause some crashes on their application especially on mobile. I hate it when a newsfeed was lost because the player has crashed or there are errors on it. I know there are working on it because of the reported cases. I also hate the fake profiles created. I am not famous but someone was using my name and created a fake account just to bully other people. I have reported it already and nothing has happened as of now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mishad

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:00:16 AM

I would like to see in social network that would make my experience even better such as-
1)Use social media to turn a neutral or negative experience into a positive one.
2)Use social network to keep customers informed/alert them to problems or promotions.
3)Social network need users information keep safe and secure.
4)Unnecessary ads are annoying to many users.So I think it should be turn off from social networks.
dogohagra

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

What are some things you'd like to see in a social network that would make your experience even better?

example ... No ads / No "feed" / better messaging system using better encryption

First and Last is NO SPAM, NO ADS...
I agree with NO SPAM, NO ADS. and I want to see how everyday life and tips on how successful people are in the world of stock investing in bitcoin and entrepreneurship.
levelnaut

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

Crypto social network Steemit starts a project Hardwork - that is a serial on american TV. Very good initiative!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: