Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:25:11 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 867 times)
AbaraUzo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

Motivation of employees is not all about bonus.
Ways I trust employees are motivated are by providing conducive working environment, adequate mobility, materials, and logical tools, equipment coupled with standard ergonomics.
All these mentioned kill fatigue and enhance productivity.
Inculcate in them the consciousness of not working for salary, but to render services to humanity and for the betterment of the society and if this goes in a circle, everyone will become motivated.
sammedy

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:48:19 AM

a good strategy may be to look at Maslow pyramid po motivation
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

Giving Money or food as an incentive to employees make them feel more excited to come to work if they know that there will be some food waiting for them. Here are a few food tricks that will motivate your employees:

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
jakehan

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:03 PM

In my opinion, in order to motive an employee is by giving them a good compensation that is equivalent for their position of the company. And specially aslo, they have a chance to level up their position through work evaluation.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

employees are usually lazy at work because the little salary they receive , maybe a little threatening and giving bonus work if he works good will be a motive for him to get more salary

Salary maybe?.there are many way to motivate employee.one of them is good relationships .give them the respect they deserved , well compensate for every work  done in time.i think there are no reason to be lazy..
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

The best way to motivate employees is to make them feel that they are valued. Employers or people of authority should need to understand that employers are not machines. They have different personalities and each requires a different approach. Another motivator is to make them feel that you are always there for them when it counts; and that you are ready to support them. They will definitely do the same for the company once you have established this type of relationship with them.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Listen and appreciate new employee ideas
Everyone wants to be heard, not to mention your employees. Give your time to listen to new employee ideas.

This proves you are an authoritative and wise boss.

A good company provides an opportunity for employees to develop creativity through new employee ideas. Every opinion, thought or idea is the result of the thought.

So there is a process of thinking before that opinion or idea comes to your employee's head. Respect any opinions or ideas submitted by employees.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

My future must be the responsibility of the human resources department.
Pension fund scheme must be enrolled.Allowances and vacations for recreation
must be allowed.Medical and accomodation perks should encourage any employee
while promotions and pay raise should be driven for to encourage long served
employees.Awards and motivational gifts be periodically given as a pat on the back.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

Seriously I got the best answer cited from yahoo that I wanna share with you guys:

Good managers create a team of which they are more a member than a leader, if your subordinates are made to feel like participants in the team rather than just workers under a boss they will desire to work harder and help more.
I suggest a few things:
1) Ask rather than demand help.
2) Explain the assisgnment of the team and ask advice on how to get them done best -Even if you head up a cleaning crew, I bet your team can come up with ways to get the job done faster, better, cheaper...etc
3) Be the hardest worker on the team - people respect a boss who actually works.
4) Listen to your people, even if you cannot take their suggestions, listen and then explain why.
5) Be fair, work hard to be impartial... have no favorites.
6) Give alot of feedback, look for every opportunity to give praise.
7) Be willing to "fire" a bad apple, the rest of the team will appreciate it.
Cool Gain trust by being trustworthy.. be a person who keeps your word, is always honest, and never gossips.
9) Small rewards - A can of coke or box of donuts for everyone one day out of your own pocket will pay big dividends.
10) Middle management is the hardest, explain your bosses expectation to your workers, so they can work with you rather than against you.
11) Remember they are just people too - having good and bad days just trying to make a living. Treat them as such.

Best of everything with your co-workers.
menaka0

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Employees can be encouraged by giving bonus and incentives.employers can evaluate the employees to give the bonus.employer should organize parties and tour to motivate the employees.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:17:40 PM

If you're the boss, think outside the box to find creative and reliable ways to motivate your employees. First and foremost, let them know you trust and depend on them. Have an open door policy when it comes to suggestions and ideas. When employees feel that their voice matters, they in turn feel confident about their positions in the company and that they have more at stake than just a paycheck. It's amazing how a simple "please" and "thank you" fares with employees. You simply speak to staff the way you would want to be spoken to. Reward performances based on meeting certain goals.
deepflame

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:21:52 PM

money is a very bad motivator and can lead to worse performance.

Better to
- have a culture of positivity, encouragement and appreciation
- foster purpose (why are we doing what we are doing)
- give more freedom to employees
lukejoseph95

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:19 PM

Friendly environment. Less Toxic. If toxicity can't be avoided, provide compensations like team building and other detoxification activity to reduce stress. Don't be rude.
tambakikan

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

motivate employees by giving bonuses when working well and on time.
zoose

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

It's simple really. I find that if you provide your employees with an amazing/healthy/non-toxic work environment & a clear set of goals for the success of the company you will have motivated workers. That motivation wears off if your pay scale is on the lower end of your industry & good talent will be poached. Employee retention is a combination of excellent pay, awesome work culture & belief in the company goals. Share the wealth!

Cryptopia
    Exchange  Mineshaft 2.0   Marketplace   Rewards  CoinInfo   [[Bitcointalk]] [Facebook] [Twitter]
▪▪▪▪▪■■■■■■■▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄■■■■■■■▪▪▪▪▪
Cryptocurrency Platform Services and Development 
Future3000

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:44:06 AM

Employees are motivated when you praise their merits, when they see that their activity causes a result it's the best motivation for them to do more
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

First of all, you should appreciate on how they work so that they will fell motivated. Because every employee needs to be appreciated by their leaders.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

In our company, we are motivated to work hard because of the bonuses and incentives that we recieve. Through simple rewards, we become eager to strive and perform well just to have those appreciation. An employee only needs to feel important and appreciated in the company. Let them feel that they are valued because they always play a vital role in the company.
BunnyToken
Copper Member

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:44:03 PM

give them %  Smiley

Token sale 13 March
BunnyToken.com
Adult Industr
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Not all people are looking for money, or should i say not bit amount. Yes, they are working to get money but more than it, they need a good environment and nice leader.
NO BOSS, boss get their employees down and heartbroken.
what do employees need is a great leader to motivate them and make them be comfortable working and to grow with the guidance of the upper leader.
BOSS will HARM all of his workers and never be a boss. money is everywhere but a great leader is just a few.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: