Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:09:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate employees?  (Read 859 times)
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:18:41 PM

The best way to motivate employees is to value them the same way you value yourself and your position. Once they feel that the company and admins value them, they will definitely reciprocate. Most companies only focus on punishments whenever demands and job orders were not met; nothing wrong with that. However, equal attention should also be give to performers, by means of rewards/incentives; and there should a healthy balance between the two.
amin1990

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:22:31 PM

Motivate Employees to Continue to Learn and Grow. In the world of education, you can be declared to have 'graduated' to study if you have graduated. But actually in life there is no word 'pass' or finish learning. Everyone should keep learning every day to get better. Whether it's in life, or in work.
sharif116

Activity: 285

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:32:53 PM

to motivate a person to work first you have to know about a person skill,educational qualifications,work enthusiastic etc.by giving good salary or accommodation facilities, transportation etc. you can motivate a person to work.by admiring about a person work,you can also motivate him/her.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?

Teammates are very essential for team spirit. The companies should choose workers who get on well with eachothers. If so boss don't have to do anything for motivates them. Employees motivate eachothers. For example I worked in a team for 8 years. We were successful because we were friends and having great time while working.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Adeolawu

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:24:16 PM

Someone talk them feel passionate
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

Hello, the leadership instructed me to develop a bonus payroll system or come up with some kind of incentive. Tell me, what motivates you to work at all, how to raise team spirit?
what you are talking about is positive reinforcement, if you're people are kind and open minded to some sort of things i think that's the best technique that could make them motivate and work hard for their jobs but if it is the opposite of being good that's the time were negative reinforcement should takes place were giving punishment when your people do not follow rules.
there's a lot of situation and factors that should be consider to motivate employees, reading some managerial books or reading materials could give you knowledge in this issue.

AtomicDoge

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:57:49 PM

Give the a good salary and a nice atmosphere
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:03:02 AM

I think this issue of employee motivation is dependent on the individual. First and foremost, a survey must be done to know what motivayes each of the employees. This is because some people are motivated by money while others are motivated by recognising their efforts and praising them.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Money and vacation are the two things that can motivate an employee. Money is the main reason why an employee work so giving them salary incentive or bonuses will help boost their performance. The other one is vacation, I personally experience this one so I know this will work. The top team will win a vacation to a nice place, paid by the company. By that time, our sales increased by a whopping 68% compared to the previous year. So its not only good for the employees. It is a good strategy to increase sales.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
basel21

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

To motivate employees, the company or the manager should be giving them a kind of rewards for them to enjoy and giving their full efforts to their work, and also incentives, promotions and any other kind of rewards. Giving rewards is also a one way to make employees satisfied.
Markyway88

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:12:05 AM

In order to motivate employees to work in a given period of time. Makes their salary high and give some incentives in order for them to enjoy the work.
zomgmike

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:20:12 AM

Find self motivated people and train them. Don't bother with people who need to be enticed to do their work.

Four main types of people:
Unmotivated and trained - don't bother hiring
Unmotivated and trainable - you'll never be able to train them
Motivated and trained - hire
Motivated and trainable - hire

Of course there's also untrainable people, but it goes without saying you aren't hiring them no matter how motivated or unmotivated.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:41:10 AM

You just have to know what they want just think back or put yourself in their place what do you want to be motivated to work hard in your job?
I think everyone wants to enjoy and have a lot of friendly workmates just chill and be friendly as their team leader don't be so confident and make them feel that you are abusing your power be friendly hang out with them.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:01:00 AM

I'm pretty stuborn buy which is willing to work hard but under some circumstances like getting free meals,drinks(not alcohol of course). Give your people some bonuses for working or getting something done quicker and better. Bonuses should be payed separetly.  Grin

nderam

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

Strong communication can be a motivator in itself. Demonstrating empathy and compassion can as well. Not treating employees in a 'one-size-fits-all fashion' will allow them to be their best selves and leverage their strongest attributes. Feeling as though one isn't just another replaceable cog in the machine can motivate employees to be consistent in their contribution in the long-run.

In industries like investment banking, private equity, sales etc.  employees are motivated by negative pressure. You are motivated to work 14 hour days and refrain from taking any vacation ever because everyone else does so, and if you don't conform, you will stand out in a negative way (and if you're still young, your higher ups will make it very clear that you'll get laid-off, even though you never agreed to work on those terms). Since these jobs have succeeded in creating a sense of glam, demand is high, and you are made to feel extremely replaceable. So you grind-away, motivated by the filthy rich future that's just out of your reach.

In other industries, employees are motivated by stability – consistent hours, consistent pay, very little change or unexpected events. Most people feel motivated in environments like these because they perform best in a predictable and easygoing life.

These are just two examples, but there's many, many ways to motivate many different kinds of people who find incentive in very different kinds of freedom.
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

Employees can be motivated by compensating them when they do well. Paying them at appropriate time when they supposed to be paid and also by showing them love.
isaacobot

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:08:17 AM

aside the money, i think i need moral boosting
KingKongGorilla

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
Merited by AlehandroTheGreat (1)

Money is the best motivator) pay for good actions, fine for bad ones
rasika86

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:38:18 AM

Identify they are satisfaction and try provide the required facilities. 
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:10 PM
Merited by rhamzter (2)

Being an employed is my job and I am happy that I am permanent or regular.But the problem is our management  cannot appreciate us for being a good employee no bonus,no incentive and no increase every year.But despite of that we continue to make our work good how can an employee motivate to continue to work if they have no consideration for their employee.We sacrifice becausw we families to support and its hard to find a job now and a company that is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: