Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am looking for a buisness partner - investor  (Read 225 times)
MilleniumToken (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:27:11 PM

Hello I am looking for a buisness partner - investor who is willing to invest/loan 2 BTC into our Token. Why do we need 2 BTC? We need it for listing on a exchange. What will you get with your investment/loan? You will get 1 500 000 million Millenium Tokens(if you sell on exchange it is 45 000$) + return of the loan. Today we are launching our new website(Not free anymore) + we are also working on our app. If you are interested and want to know more about the Token you can contact us in Private Message or write on our email milleniumtoken@gmail.com.

Hope we become buisness partners  Grin

Our ANN thread -
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767291.msg28275176#msg28275176

CEO , Tarik
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:56:59 PM by jackg

So you want $20000+ for an investment and you have no/little collateral.
Why not just sell this coin yourself? Also, what's the maximum amount of coins you have that can be circulated, I reckon 1.5 trillion tokens is a good 1% at least. And, if I'm not wrong, this is what an ICO is for!
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

if you sell on exchange it is 45 000$
Post a link to an exchange with enough price and volume to sell "1 500 000 million" Millenium Tokens for $45,000.

MilleniumToken (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Why not just sell this coin yourself? Also, what's the maximum amount of coins you have that can be circulated, I reckon 1.5 trillion tokens is a good 1% at least. And, if I'm not wrong, this is what an ICO is for!

Our total supply is 50 million. We did an ICO but we just dont have the right promotion we raised 700$. Its just funny how im called a scammer for trying to have a budget to work with. to get listed and start my project running.
The price of 1 token was 0.03$.
But its okay im not mad or anything. Its just dumb that how much me and my team is hardworking and dedicated to the project and to be called a scam. Ehsa
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:42:36 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 11:13:24 PM by jackg

Our total supply is 50 million. We did an ICO but we just dont have the right promotion we raised 700$. Its just funny how im called a scammer for trying to have a budget to work with. to get listed and start my project running.
But its okay im not mad or anything. Its just dumb that how much me and my team is hardworking and dedicated to the project and to be called a scam. Ehsa

I never called you a scammer (you did that yourself). I just think it'd be greatly unlikely for someone like me to shift such a vast amount of coins if the loan isn't repaid.
Giving anyone 1.5 million tokens makes your altcoin a bit too risky also. It'd be easy for the lender just to start pump-dumping it and making a coin that isn't stable enough for people to want to invest in it.

Are you certain you really wouldn't be able to ICO these extra coins instead as there's so many.

Anyway, good luck with your coin.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:48:31 PM
Merited by alia (1)

Its just funny how im called a scammer for trying to have a budget to work with. to get listed and start my project running.

You were called a scammer for claiming to have a team of 20 people working for you, and still needing to raise $30.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
MilleniumToken (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

Its just funny how im called a scammer for trying to have a budget to work with. to get listed and start my project running.

You were called a scammer for claiming to have a team of 20 people working for you, and still needing to raise $30.   Roll Eyes

Because we somehow do have it. There is alot of us in the team. Originally the creators are 4. But there are people that help us. Alot of people help us improve as a token. The 30$. We spent all of our budget on expenses. And needed the 30$ to pay for something. But the next day we had the money and paid for it.
MilleniumToken (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

I never called you a scammer (you did that yourself). I just think it'd be greatly unlikely for someone like me to shift such a vast amount of coins if the loan isn't repaid.
Giving anyone 1.5 million tokens makes your altcoin a bit too risky also. It'd be easy for the lender just to start pump-dumping it and making a coin that isn't stable enough for people to want to invest in it.

Are you certain you really wouldn't be able to ICO these extra coins instead as there's so many.

I wouldnt be asking for a loan here if my ICO went well. But it didint
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:31:10 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

http://milleniumtoken.ga/ is a free domain name, the time the site is taking to load, I'm pretty sure you are using free hosting as well.
And what is the hard work you are talking about in your website, Working hard to scam people?
Why you are launching a project with no vision to scam people? Don't You know that the project won't even last few days after its launch?
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

I wouldnt be asking for a loan here if my ICO went well. But it didint

Normally if you have an ico that goes badly, it shows the problems with your coin and what you're suggesting.
Just keep going with your coin, list it on one exchange and get working on adding it to another. If you have a team with as much dedication to the coin as you have, they should be happy to lend you the money shouldn't they?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: