Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin effect the current economy system?  (Read 928 times)
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Since many uses bitcoin as the new cashless method. So does it will effect to each own country's economy?

Will I don't know if bitcoin has a effect in our currrent economy. As far as I know bitcoin is not known in our country. Only few people know bitcoin because they say bitcoin is a scam. They say it because of the ads in facebook. Using the name of bitcoin to scam people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

Since many uses bitcoin as the new cashless method. So does it will effect to each own country's economy?
The use of a digital currency for investment purposes is quite new to the scene, and so it revolutionized the investment and the market. This I think are the reasons as to why bitcoin might have impacted the tides of the world economy just by existing. As we all know, bitcoin investment is now one of the most famous and widely used investments in the market. I think bitcoin has a chance or has a potential to change the current state of the world economy.
The continuous spread of bitcoin and other digital currencies may helps to gain more supporters and may adopt these. It is not just easy to change to the entire currency system cause we knew there are still a lot of people won't believe in this and still  many countries are not taking steps for crypto. Though it will affect us but it won't directly change fiat system.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

The introduction of a revolutionary product in tge market is a start of bitcoin altering the current face of investment and potentially the economy of the whole world. With bitcoin's success in tge investment world and tge potential stabilization of its value, it's hard to tell that bitcoin might not make it to revolutionizing the world of currency.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:28:38 PM

It has no doubt that cashless economy is the future. As Market cap of Cryptocurrency has increased a lot in last few months and expected to inc more in future, it will surely be the unignorable part of the economy. Growing popularity of Bitcoin among youth may drive a country economy on crypto in upcoming years.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:16 PM
Merited by icecream sandwich (2)

It can somehow affect the community but not on a direct manner because people were the ones who are directly being affected on it for the reason that they are the one who have been using it for their own sakes. Also, economy of a country will only be affected if and only if people will be using it for the sake of the economy which the effect will also be depending upon usage of the people because the effect can either be a bad or a good one.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:50 PM

Its already affecting the current economic system don't you know that?

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
hagiyatmaz

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary. it will affect the economy
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

If btc help to earn more then the community will have a good earnings that will help the economy  because it will help to minimize  the problem of the nation because btc provide an online job
Not just online work but you can also do jobs offline by the courtesy of bitcoin. There are many people who are monitoring their businesses that they had started by the help of bitcoin. Bitcoin has provided us with awfully countless instances of those who have become stable financially after investing into bitcoin. Bitcoin has been always helping community in improving their financial conditions for a better life and future.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:31:38 PM

Its already affecting the current economic system don't you know that?

I would agree with you. I've read an article lately and its about the Banks would use the cryptocurrency now, meaning they would accept it. And it was also mentioned that by this the economy of the country would expect an increase.

Here's the link: Central banks could hold bitcoin and ether for the first time in 2018, cryptocurrency CEO says

Cryptocurrencies are disruptive economic innovation that have the potential to revolutionize the current economic structure and change how banks and financial institutions operate. Bitcoin is the most popular form of cryptocurrency that enables digital transactions between two parties without the need of an intermediary. it will affect the economy

It is indeed a potential, but have already been a revolutionary innovation. The government wanted to take control of it so bad that many countries ban it or regulate it. But in a way, the regulation thing is not bad either.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
illbaker8

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

I think btcs are the most challenging factor for the already prevailing fiat economy. it has to be something special to beat the fiats
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

Yes for me in a positive dimension. Bitcoin is the the starting point of all these. A benchmark for what is happening right now. Because of bitcoin, blockchain was now very popular and there is a huge acceptance even by countries that they will use the technology to support the current government transactions.
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Due to the intense increase in the number of bitcoin users, I think that it will affect the economy in some way. Bitcoin are like stocks in the market. Some people uses bitcoin as their primary source of income. They invest to have large profits. People quits their jobs to engage their full time in bitcoin. So, like stocks, it has the capacity to influence the economy.

tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:35:31 PM

the role of bitcoin is currently quite influential on the development of the country's economy, although that way, sometimes there are countries that do not approve of the bitcoin exists.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:43:29 PM

Yes it does have an impact but cannot fully affect. It can only affect at unemployment rate of a country because bitcoin can serve as job of unemployed person. Bitcoin can change the economic status of individiual just like me, before I couldn't even buy the things I want but now I can able to buy all of that and most important is I could able to help my parent from our necessity. Therefore, this cyptocoin has a big impact not only on econony but also in life of individuals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rejekiku

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:13 PM

The impact of bitcoin is very influential for low economic actors like me.
How not, my salary in the factory is still higher the result of this bitcoin.
So, this bitcoin really helps my economy.

bitcoin also help my economy, I can get earn from inveating bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

In my opinion, yes, there will be a positive effect in a country's economy when BTC have been fully developed and widely accepted by merchants. The steadfast growth and popularity of crypto with today's generation will make BTC, the pioneer in crypto currencies, a digital gold that can be utilized in infinite possibilities. Transactions will be immediate and with minimal charges.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

At present, Bitcoin has considered a currency with high volatility compared to other currencies. In my country market demand is not enough to meet the development demand of Bitcoin so there may be Affecting the economy if Bitcoin is present.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Yes for me in a positive dimension. Bitcoin is the the starting point of all these. A benchmark for what is happening right now. Because of bitcoin, blockchain was now very popular and there is a huge acceptance even by countries that they will use the technology to support the current government transactions.
Bitcoin is no doubt very much helpful for all of us and that especially for the ones who are there in the world of bitcoin and are investing their money into it. Bitcoin can be very much helpful in making the economic system of any country much better but that depends on the attitude of the government towards crypto currencies. If they are willing to take positive steps, then things can work in a better way.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

I think you had in mind the very technology Blockade on which bitcoin is based. Since bitcoin is only a store of value that can increase depending on the speculation in the market. The technology itself blockchain, in full can affect the economy.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

It will and that's gonna be a huge change. Since bitcoin became popular the changes occurred in so many ways. Not only economic but also with the state & government exchange. Since the technology is helping a lot with the progress and success of bitcoin, it is rising in the most positive way people would want it to be and I think it's pretty nice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: