Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:54:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to implode?  (Read 121 times)
elites (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

What coins are about to implode?
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Nobody has a magic ball for you but through charting, signals, and looking at how other coins performed one can make some educated guesses. That being said nothing here is a perfect science and that is why it is best to research yourself.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:23 PM

do not ask about it here, nobody knows. try to find a good news from every coin on the exchanges. Sometimes makes it explode but still standby with unstable bitcoin prices

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

It is not  possible to do for most cases and to figure this out in advance will require plenty of research.
Bitconnect is one example coin that multiple people were warning about on these forums and others
and they were right.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:07:51 PM

I believe Wanchain is the next coin to explore, the team shows other ICOs how things need to be done, they have released their own explorer and I believe alot of people will jump on the FOMO as it hit exchange and alot of scapper will make money
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:09:48 PM

I believe Wanchain is the next coin to explore, the team shows other ICOs how things need to be done, they have released their own explorer and I believe alot of people will jump on the FOMO as it hit exchange and alot of scapper will make money

Please read the title well...it is for coins that will IMPLODE not EXPLODE.  (i.e. the opposite)
jok1337

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:11:27 PM

Tron and INT
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

Verge. Being the first of the pumps made by Mcaffee, it was also the biggest. Verge brings absolutely NOTHING to the table. It is the shittiest shitcoin in top 50. Doge is a close second, but at least doge is quite decent at doing what it's meant to do. XVG is a pnd coin that is just waiting to implode.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: