Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:00:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose - All in on one Alt, Which one, First Alt Coin You Invested  (Read 121 times)
RENTMONEY (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:06:49 PM

As the title says If you had to choose - All in on one Alt Coin - Which one would you choose !

After doing some research my first investment was on ripple and I still believe in it so Ripple is my choice.

Also what was the first Alt Coin you invested in ?

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

Ardor - please check it out
An ethereum killer!
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

As the title says If you had to choose - All in on one Alt Coin - Which one would you choose !

After doing some research my first investment was on ripple and I still believe in it so Ripple is my choice.

Ethereum is the best and has a large market cap. Ethereum is the future btc killer and I believe one day it will surpass btc.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:36:15 PM

I would choose Ethereum without any doubt. Ethereum is actually the best altcoin and it have the value and price going up week after week, also the demand for this coin becomes really high since it is highly needed for creating tokens and investing in ICO projects. It is my first altcoin.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

An ethereum killer!

I am looking into it at this very minute.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:47:54 PM

The first altcoin I invested in would be Basic Attention Token. I expected it to explode in the recent weeks but it didn't and that was really sad. :|
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

An ethereum killer!

Funny, that you mention Ardor in this context. I baught them a few days ago for around 0.0001100 and 0.0001000 BTC and now they are stable on 0.000081 BTC.
Back to the question:
I invested into an ICO and would take it as first decision, with a real and established company and a meaningful reference behind it. Projects, that combine traditional services with innovative network and database (blockchain) will be our future and I don't know, if I would get again the opportunity to be part of it with a little investment.
But I wouldn't invest my whole money into one coin, so I have a portfolio with several coins like Ethereum, tokens, Dogecoim and of course Bitcoin.
woolm110

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Ethereum for me, I remember buying some when it was only $9 a coin, so annoyed I sold! Just shows what happens when you don't know what you're doing
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:46:40 PM

My first Altcoin that i had bought was Waves when it was near 1$ . I believe that it will be a very good coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum in coming future .

Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

First altcoin I ivensted in was Ripple -its a very long-term investment. I will not sell it until I have min 2x profit.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
soggyramen

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:33 PM

Id have to go with Ripple. I think it presents a solid use case that will be beneficial in a fiat or a crypto world.
venox12

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:59:26 PM

defenetly would not go with that whatever that is, its not cryptocurency thats for sure. I you are for high risk investement i would go for viberate, its a promising coin which deals with live music and it has a working product. It represents 95% of my portfolio, the rest is ethereum. You can read more on viberate here: https://www.viberate.io/
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

My first Altcoin that i had bought was Waves when it was near 1$ . I believe that it will be a very good coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum in coming future .

I been reading up on waves. Looks like a solid investment.

[/center]
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

If I prefer the ETH, I simply believe that the ETH will continue to increase its price.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

An ethereum killer!

no, ardor will never kill ethereum,,
because, ethereum is a giant for now, and ardor is a trial project from NXT foundations

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Now price is too high both for Eth and for Btc, it won`t be the normal financial world system of cryptocurrency, if these 2 main currencies cost like at this moment, i hope everybody understand it, so if we speak about long-term investments in one Alt, i`d prefer something, which can be used by people, as usual micro-payments, buying something in shop etc.Now the good one is Stellar(if it won`t be linked with Ripple), NEM, and I think Verge(XVG) will be the good choice because of its anonymous and safety, It`s simple to use these coins to pay for usual everyday things.
Texacha

Activity: 480
Merit: 68

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Ripple, eh?  Roll Eyes
Probably Ethereum.

I have no affiliate link, no bounty, no signature campaign... Only Proof Of Work!
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

If I had to go all in on one alt it would be Ethereum, this is mostly due to minimise risk, I do not want to risk all of my funds by going all in on one coin so would look to go for the one that I believe has the best chance of sticking around. That would be Ethereum.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I will choose bitcoin cash to invest, because bitcoin cash has prove to be one of an evolve cryptocurrency and that is ready to a real world and able to use and cater the retailers needs such as having faster transactions and lower fees, by only accepting bitcoin cash instead a fiat for payments.
Bitcoin cash is one of my favorite vertual currency and i think someday,time will come that bitcoin cash has become a leading of all currencies instead of bitcoin.
RENTMONEY (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

Ripple, eh?  Roll Eyes
Probably Ethereum.

Yes Ripple ... I like if for the very reasons most don't.

[/center]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: