Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:30:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arbitrage Vouche Group  (Read 184 times)
hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:08:02 PM

Hey guys,

as the biggest obstacle in arbitrage trading is trust I would like to establish a feedback thread here.
The goal is to make transparent who is legit and who is scamming.
So if you have been sucessfully arbitraging with someone - here is the place to vouche for him.
The goal is to build a group of trustable traders around the globe to fully realize the given premium opportunitys.
If you ever had a problem with someone or have been scammed in the arbitrage process
here is the place to rant Smiley. The idea is that the more vouches/downvotes someone gets the more trustable/avoidable he will be in the long run. There are a few honest and hard working people out there who are trying to make this work. So lets try to gather them here. I for myself am generally sending first so the process of trust building is very risky and I would gladly pay someone a fee/provision for getting me in contact with solid people doing this. Let me know what you think about this.
@moderators: feel free to move the thread if needed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Why look for large gaps in price which can result in risk dealing with strangers?

Instead, create account on major exchanges, look for smaller profit, then just rinse and repeat.

http://www.arbitrage.expert    makes it super easy to identify arbitrage and execute within minutes.
hodlsquat (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

Why look for large gaps in price which can result in risk dealing with strangers?

Instead, create account on major exchanges, look for smaller profit, then just rinse and repeat.

http://www.arbitrage.expert    makes it super easy to identify arbitrage and execute within minutes.

This is indeed possible but not the point of intrest in this thread. Surely there are a lots of ways to do arbitrage.
In this thread I`m looking to gather people who do it together. So did you ever arbitrage with another human?
If not keep following this thread maybe there will arise opportunitys in the future. So anyone intrested in sharing his personal arbitrage story
involving other humans?The good, the bad, the ugly. I want to hear it all. Are you still doing it? Why did you stop? What were the biggest obstacles? Have you been ripped off and how? Do you know people who are doing it and can you vouche for them?
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

first of all since arbitrage trading is such a fierce competition, nobody is going to reveal their "guy" if they have any! because they may potentially lose that opportunity due to competitive rates and be unable to make that profit.

secondly, in this case vouches are not worth it in my opinion. you need to know the other party yourself and have a way of finding them in case something went wrong in the process of transferring funds. and being in another country makes things that much harder since you are looking for a global network.

I am still interested to know what others think though.

Only Bitcoin
SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

first of all since arbitrage trading is such a fierce competition, nobody is going to reveal their "guy" if they have any! because they may potentially lose that opportunity due to competitive rates and be unable to make that profit.

secondly, in this case vouches are not worth it in my opinion. you need to know the other party yourself and have a way of finding them in case something went wrong in the process of transferring funds. and being in another country makes things that much harder since you are looking for a global network.

I am still interested to know what others think though.

I agree with Pursuer, why would anyone with a successful partnership risk their profits...

About the vouches themselves, i mean, nothing stops a random guy to start vouching himself with 2-3 alt accounts and make it look legit that right now i believe it is what makes me think this won't go anywhere... I don't see it having many legit vouches and being able to create the global network op talks about!

I hope i'm wrong though

sandy14352

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

Actually trust game is called arbitrage opportunity, it's simple but may give you big looses if not done properly, make accounts on big exchanges, be happy with shot profits instead of risking everything
NubbyNub

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

Well, some might screw you over, but some will pay very good dividends.

I’ve been on the selling side and we make 5-7% profit/person for each transaction.
I could screw the sender and get like 1000USD. However, Im making more in a long run, so why would I?

There are liars and cheaters in every communities. You just need to decide yourself.

For the partnership, I dont think any senders would want to find a new guy to help him sell coz you’ll have to go over the risk/trust process all over again for maybe 1-2% extra profit.
As for reciever(seller), getting new/more partners would means more $$.

I,myself, would love having more partners to send me to sell. But good partners are hard to find.

ps. Ive been working with hodlsquat and it’s been very successful so far.
if you want proof of successful tx, feel free to ask ^_^
Sachinist

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Arbitrage in cryptos is not profitable. The fees always negate any profits generated. Swing trading is a lot more sensible and very practicable for expert traders.
hodlsquat (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Well, some might screw you over, but some will pay very good dividends.

I’ve been on the selling side and we make 5-7% profit/person for each transaction.
I could screw the sender and get like 1000USD. However, Im making more in a long run, so why would I?

There are liars and cheaters in every communities. You just need to decide yourself.

For the partnership, I dont think any senders would want to find a new guy to help him sell coz you’ll have to go over the risk/trust process all over again for maybe 1-2% extra profit.
As for reciever(seller), getting new/more partners would means more $$.

I,myself, would love having more partners to send me to sell. But good partners are hard to find.

ps. Ive been working with hodlsquat and it’s been very successful so far.
if you want proof of successful tx, feel free to ask ^_^

Nubby Nub is one of the guys I`m currently working with. We met through a mutual telegram group. He is genarally a very nice guy
and was always 100% on point. We talk on a daily basis and grow trust every day. Game theory implicates that humans tend to be cooperative if there is mutual benefits to be gained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_game_theory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner's_dilemma

Of course as a sender you have also a responsibility of not leading your partner in temptation.
Lots of people are honest as long as you don`t break certain limits. What these limits are is totally depending on the financial situation of someone. Mostly people who are intrested in doing this are not rich by any means. It is real work to make this work.

@Pursuer: Thx for joining the thread. I feel honoured a legendary member is joining the discussion. You are totally right. No one will just give "their guy" away. If you have such a guy and are in the comfortable position of exchanging large sums with him comfortably then you only have something to loose. I have to insist on the vouches not being legit. Like you said (I also stated it previously) most people joining this thread who I have worked personally with or will be reffered by someone else will be newbie accounts. But lets say you or someone decides to take my voucher for "Nubby Nub" as legit and starts to arbitrage with him. He then can come to the thread later and confirm if everything went as supposed to. So if a legendary member like you decide to give this a shot your reputation will mean a lot if you vouche for someone.

All "Nubby Nub" or someone else could do is rip off once. But he can build lifelong trading relationships if he keeps it real. My thinking behind this is: Give someone 100k and he has a high incentive to stiff you as it is a big amount of money for most people. Send 50 people which have been vouched for 2k and they have a high incentive to send back as they would like to repeat the process and 2k is not a big sum for most people given that you loose your source of income after scamming once. I`m not saying this business involves no risk. But I played Poker long enough to spot a +EV situation when it presents itself.

The biggest obstacle is the relationship and trust building and thats what we can accomplish here. Also like in Crypto in general
I like the open source approach in this case. Together as a community we are much stronger then alone. It would take literally hundreds of millions to wipe out all existing premiums. I`m sure there is enough bread for everyone around here.

@SrEasts
Glad you joining the thread Sir. You are of course right. Someone can create many accounts and vouche for himself. But it will take only 1-2 scam accusations to get his rep ruined and his business killed. So I think it is a high percentage chance that scam accusations are legit. Of course someone could create accounts and try to ruin the rep of someone. Will have to think about a counter strategy for this. If you have any ideas let me know. It is also possible we choose someone reputable from this thread as an escrow for example. Everything we can think off is possible. For now I`m glad people joining the discussion.

Some genaral thoughts:
This is all based on trust. This is not for everyone. Maybe 1 of 1000 people is settled enough as a personality to do this properly.  
We need to be transparent at any time with. My suggestion is we give each other a 5% cut of each sucessful transaction made due to this thread. Same should go for the sellers. I trust "Nubby Nub" enough that he will gladly pay me this 5% if he grows his customer base through this. I recommend "Nubby Nub" to everyone to do this. He sent me back up to 2k Eur without any problems. He needs an Invoice to send out money from his country but the rest works like a charm. He provided me with a copy of his ID without me asking.
If you make business with him please post in this thread and send me 5% of the profit you make trading with him.
If you choose not to I will out you in the thread as "Nubby Nub" will tell me with who he got in contact. And even if you choose not to pay up and he chooses not to tell there are potential benefits for me. If "Nubby Nub" gathers liquidity he might be confident in alternating who sends first or can start to send first himself. Also I belive in the universal law that when you bring good things to people they will bring back much more then you put in. Thx anyone for the contribution to the thread this far. Keep em coming.

PS: I have a private Server with a privat chat. If we get this thing going I will invite everyone proven legit in this thread to the chat which is password guarded. So we can establish a secure room for communication. If you have any suggestions or proposals regarding this just let me know.

hodlsquat (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

Arbitrage in cryptos is not profitable. The fees always negate any profits generated. Swing trading is a lot more sensible and very practicable for expert traders.

Sorry bro. But how can a 30% premium not be profitable? Someone from lets say Australia (10% premium) can send me unlimited amounts of money for very good exchange rates and small fees. How can this not be profitable. With xrp we are talking about 2 minutes transaction time. Trading involves risks. Arbitrage is much more safe volatilitywise. It has a expected value you can calculate. The only risk is the human. Like always Smiley. You can not open accounts on korean exchanges and withdraw fiat. Only a Korean can. It is 100% legal for him to do this with you as long as he not sends more then 50k usd overseas per year. All you have to do is find a trustworthy Korean. And as Koreans are generally very well educated, behaved and crypto affine the chances are high of getting to know someone who is legit.
Especially if he is vouched for. And just for the record. I`m doing it already with 5 people (2 are privat friends I personally know) and it is profitable. Of course I can not risk to roll too much money in one sending because of obv risk managment reason but overall it is very profitable equity wise.
gopnik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Sorry bro. But how can a 30% premium not be profitable? Someone from lets say Australia (10% premium) can send me unlimited amounts of money for very good exchange rates and small fees. How can this not be profitable. With xrp we are talking about 2 minutes transaction time. Trading involves risks. Arbitrage is much more safe volatilitywise. It has a expected value you can calculate. The only risk is the human. Like always Smiley. You can not open accounts on korean exchanges and withdraw fiat. Only a Korean can. It is 100% legal for him to do this with you as long as he not sends more then 50k usd overseas per year. All you have to do is find a trustworthy Korean. And as Koreans are generally very well educated, behaved and crypto affine the chances are high of getting to know someone who is legit.
Especially if he is vouched for. And just for the record. I`m doing it already with 5 people (2 are privat friends I personally know) and it is profitable. Of course I can not risk to roll too much money in one sending because of obv risk managment reason but overall it is very profitable equity wise.

well, if you can trade with koreans good for you, 30% net per trade is the bare minimum i would command for such a high risk activity

Your "buddy" can just run with your money, koreans banks can freeze his accounts, korean regulators can shut him down as it is illegal to move more than 50k out of the country per year, you can get hacked and finaly i bet you do your trades without hedging strategy and therefore are exposed to total loss if the market crashes
Koreans are cracking down big time on cryptos, so your business model s probably not sustainable

Now, regarding +10% australian markets; these prices differences are gone and are now more in the 5% and shrinking; any australian can hit gdax or kraken and get 10% cheaper coins. These guys speak english.
Then you need to take out the 2x the trading fees, exchange transfer fees, bank transfer fees, and eventually FX conversion rates and commissions + the time to complete the cycle; probably weeks.

Then depending where you live you run the risk to be shut down by your bank as well because of AML regulations, and could also raise interest of the tax and law enforcement authorities even if you're clean

Having this in mind, i could do it yes, but not for less than 30% net after all fees, which is impossible nowadays

hodlsquat (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

Thx for all the input so far guys. Just keep em coming. We are already gathering competence in this thread. Generally said yes it is very hard to do but after you established infrastructre opportunitys arise and you have to look at these relationships from a longterm point of view.

@gopnik:
Of course bad things can happen but you can also get into a car accident. Just because it can happen dont mean it will. Regarding the 50k usd sending limit
I think it is not a good idea to break it. Much better idea for a korean is getting all his friends involved and stay in the legal boundaries.
This is a business for people trying to grow. If you already have a certain wealth it makes not much sense. But as long as you keep transactions in certain limits there is nothing to loose. Most people work for 3-4 k eur a month. If you could have like 10 dudes where you just make 100 eur profit a week we are already talking about a second salary here. You are definetly right that under current market circumstances it is not very profitable but the premiums will hopefully rise again. Buit yes the more I reserach it the more I come to the point that it might be to less reward for such high risk strategy.
As long as the premium was 30% it looked promissing. Still not giving up on the idea. Thx for you input anyway.
gopnik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:41:55 PM

yes, people tend to forget that risk has a price
and it is often hard to put a price tag on it

i think that unfortunately the 30% days are gone; at least for now
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:42 AM

https://t.me/cryptomarketalert_bot?start=fe5159ad
­

For good arbitrage - you need bot help. I liked this one personally. Hope links are okay  Grin

what is this???
hodlsquat (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

­

For good arbitrage - you need bot help. I liked this one personally. Hope links are okay  Grin

what is this???

I would like to know but definetly not klicking on it Smiley!
Yeah unfortunatly the days of the 30% premium seems to be gone.
Someone must have figured it out as the spread is nearly gone globally.
So if you figured it out and got very rich. Pls tell us your story here as we would like to hear the tale.

exchange.blue

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

­

what is this???

So if you figured it out and got very rich. Pls tell us your story here as we would like to hear the tale.

its a telegram link ---safe to visit. there is no big spread because of lack of market movement. Butcoin's price isn't jumping like in 2016, therefore all markets places are ore or less up to speed on pricing.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:01:35 PM

­

what is this???

The market is experiencing strong fluctuations, predicted growth rate will decrease in February and March. The market will recover very well in April and by the end of the year due to large investors from China and Asia returned to the cryptocurrency market after a respite. Signals will be more effective when the market recovers.

its a telegram link ---safe to visit. there is no big spread because of lack of market movement. Butcoin's price isn't jumping like in 2016, therefore all markets places are ore or less up to speed on pricing.
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

arbitrage.expert is good and I'm using it for popular pairs. But it's limited for new and small alts where are the biggest arbs.

The truth is in custom build tools Smiley
Amstellodamois

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

Nice tool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: