Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any way to sort threads by newest (instead of last post)?  (Read 410 times)
hreyhrey2 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:20:24 PM

I was interested in sorting the alt coin's by the newest thread instead of just last post... Is this possible? I tried finding it but couldn't so maybe someone knows a extension or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:58:00 PM

I was interested in sorting the alt coin's by the newest thread instead of just last post... Is this possible? I tried finding it but couldn't so maybe someone knows a extension or something.

Upon looking also for a solution for this problem looks like there's​ no way could do about this problem. Can't sort the dates posted.  

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
hreyhrey2 (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Anyone know of any extension of sorts?
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3429

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:12:38 PM
Merited by SoulBargain (2), InvoKing (1), BitFinnese (1)

Yes. Use this function: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0;sort=first_post;desc (number 67.0 is the board number for Altcoin Discussion).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ThemonkiiX

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

Yes. Use this function: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0;sort=first_post;desc (number 67.0 is the board number for Altcoin Discussion).

you mean type the first_post in the url? genious! you have solved my confusion Grin
ThemonkiiX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:31:06 AM

I have found some issue, when using "first_post", the oldest thread appeared in the first. However, I wonder how to sort by the newest?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:32:29 AM
Merited by SoulBargain (1)

I have found some issue, when using "first_post", the oldest thread appeared in the first. However, I wonder how to sort by the newest?

You must add the ;desc after "first_post", so that it is in descending order. The link SFR10 gave sorts by newest.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ThemonkiiX

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:37:18 AM

You must add the ;desc after "first_post", so that it is in descending order. The link SFR10 gave sorts by newest.

Fine, that's worked, THX
HabitsIntensified

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: