Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:17:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10085 times)
aquacharls

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

Agro appliance size I see ... but on the site of the farm are different. How many plants can I grow in ATF farm?
There are two different versions of the ATF Home Grower. The ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” and the AT Home Grower “Cannabis”.
https://i.imgur.com/HSS2c0j.png
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Please give more information here. Plants grow in trays with soil? And what about the irrigation system?
Growth is soil-free. This eliminates the risk of diseases or pests. No weeding or special monitoring is needed.
Average yields are up to 30% higher due to an efficiently programmed water supply, a proper lighting spectrum, an intelligently fixed amount of “sunny” hours and the optimal use of nutrients.
yuracryptoman

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:50:36 PM

Can I make an ATF farm at my own design? To BOX successfully incorporated into my interior ...
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

Can I make an ATF farm at my own design? To BOX successfully incorporated into my interior ...
The high functionality of both versions of our product, both are also stylishly designed. Its sleek, minimalistic and modern look allows the Grower to be incorporated into any interior. You won’t want to hide it away at a garage, but show it as part of a dispensary, kitchen, or living room
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:53 PM

Agro appliance size I see ... but on the site of the farm are different. How many plants can I grow in ATF farm?
There are two different versions of the ATF Home Grower. The ATF Home Grower “Strawberry” and the AT Home Grower “Cannabis”.

Does this mean that I can grow strawberries all year round in my apartment?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:51 PM

The grower allows everyone access to almost daily fresh produce, organic and ready for consumption, all year round.
The device also includes a climate control system. This allows for fast fruitful vegetation.
big-vados123

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:02:11 AM

The grower allows everyone access to almost daily fresh produce, organic and ready for consumption, all year round.
The device also includes a climate control system. This allows for fast fruitful vegetation.

Not only strawberry
also cannabis, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, herbs.
big-vados123

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

Welcome to the future! I was just thinking about it and what if this is only the beginning, and in the future we all have similar appliance not only for strawberries and salads but for all types of foods. Its like out of a science fiction but yet it is almost here.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

Welcome to the future! I was just thinking about it and what if this is only the beginning, and in the future we all have similar appliance not only for strawberries and salads but for all types of foods. Its like out of a science fiction but yet it is almost here.
You can have it in the years to come, you might have come
big-vados123

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:06:54 AM

I cannot disagree that we have finally come to a stage of our technological development when we could have a sustainable food source at home. And this thing is awesome!!! Things like that have been envisioned only of cinema ...early
vovanchik1

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:08:40 AM

I cannot disagree that we have finally come to a stage of our technological development when we could have a sustainable food source at home. And this thing is awesome!!! Things like that have been envisioned only of cinema ...early
funny is that the generations to come will consider this thing normal, and they wouldn't even think about it much, just like we don't think much about our smart phones for example
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:11:01 AM

funny is that the generations to come will consider this thing normal, and they wouldn't even think about it much, just like we don't think much about our smart phones for example
Finally an ICO with a real product that backs them! I guess this project really is different!
vadimproton

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends? What will happen to the undistributed tokens?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:16:15 AM

I was thinking about this, since I have never owned any tokens before, what happens with them after the ICO ends? What will happen to the undistributed tokens?
Well proceed with the tokens just as you would with any other cryptocurrency. You can either hodl it, dump it or use it as exchange for one of them growers and get a discount by doing so. The options are there, it is up to you to decide.
vadimproton

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

Well proceed with the tokens just as you would with any other cryptocurrency. You can either hodl it, dump it or use it as exchange for one of them growers and get a discount by doing so. The options are there, it is up to you to decide.
I see, but where can I sell them after that?
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

I see, but where can I sell them after that?
Usually, you can sell it on the exchange. Well they are yet to announce that, i mean which exchange would ATF be tradeable at, but once they do you will have your answer.
bagdanvolkov

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

Not only strawberry
And what features of ATF home appliances?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:11 AM

Not only strawberry
The impressive features of ATF home appliances are listed below:
  • Fully automated vegetation processes.
  • Imitation of natural lighting.
  • Automated microclimate (temperature and humidity).
  • Automated watering and nutrition.
  • Che free. No pesticides.
  • Higher yields than traditional agriculture.
  • A short-term vegetation cycle. Up to 30 % faster than normal.
  • No weeding required.
  • Low maintenance cost.
  • iOS and Android Mobile App controls.
  • Stunning design.
  • Easy-to-use.
  • 24 month manufacturer warranty.
  • Canadian made.
yuracryptoman

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:29:48 AM

Not only strawberry
The impressive features of ATF home appliances are listed below:
  • Fully automated vegetation processes.
  • Imitation of natural lighting.
  • Automated microclimate (temperature and humidity).
  • Automated watering and nutrition.
  • Che free. No pesticides.
  • Higher yields than traditional agriculture.
  • A short-term vegetation cycle. Up to 30 % faster than normal.
  • No weeding required.
  • Low maintenance cost.
  • iOS and Android Mobile App controls.
  • Stunning design.
  • Easy-to-use.
  • 24 month manufacturer warranty.
  • Canadian made.
https://i.imgur.com/ejmmZOc.png
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

How can the token be used in all the states for different crops production despites the underlying situation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: