Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATF][TokenSale] – THE GLOBAL ECO BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM  (Read 10086 times)
olegkrouk

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:29:07 AM

How could be the ATF token beneficial for me personally?
When the ICO is over, the funds are accumulated at the investment account of the ATF Company. All responsibility is taken by a Canada-origin ATF manufacturer.

ATF tokens will be listed on the leading crypto exchanges and repurchased by the issuer from the open market. The number of tokens repurchased will be at least 35 % of profits for each year.
We will not announce when we repurchase them in order not to influence the price, but the number of tokens in our account will be visible on the blockchain.
Investors will receive the right to exchange ATF token for shares of the company in the case of the IPO.
When will I get my tokens purchased during crowd sale?
Tokens will be automatically issued to you, as soon as the crypto currency is transferred successfully to the contract.
How can I secure myself from fraud?
aquacharls

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:31:24 AM

What are the incentive connected to the token use?
The use of the ATF token by the individual token holders is not highlighted in the platform whitepaper and this limits the token use at the levels of fit upon it attainance.
What are the means of achieving the ATF token?
The platform token use is only available on purchase and this restricts the users from possessing the token at any time which limits the growth of the token.
The PRE ICO is limited to a certain number upon which all the funds collected are used in marketing and preparation of the token. These factors limit the token growth in areas of application
aquacharls

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:59 AM

How could be the ATF token beneficial for me personally?
When the ICO is over, the funds are accumulated at the investment account of the ATF Company. All responsibility is taken by a Canada-origin ATF manufacturer.

ATF tokens will be listed on the leading crypto exchanges and repurchased by the issuer from the open market. The number of tokens repurchased will be at least 35 % of profits for each year.
We will not announce when we repurchase them in order not to influence the price, but the number of tokens in our account will be visible on the blockchain.
Investors will receive the right to exchange ATF token for shares of the company in the case of the IPO.
When will I get my tokens purchased during crowd sale?
Tokens will be automatically issued to you, as soon as the crypto currency is transferred successfully to the contract.
How can I secure myself from fraud?
Please make sure you don’t click on any phishing mails sent to you. Since our ICO is very popular, scammers will try to share wrong contract address during the crowd sale on social media channels or chat channels. Do not follow any of them. Please check the contract address only on this site: agrotechfarm.io
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

How many tokens are you offering during the ICO sale?
Hard cap 500 ETH during the pre-ICO sale, Hard cap 10 000 ETH during the ICO sale. In total, no more than 1.431.000 ATF tokens can be issued.
Which wallet should I use to store my tokens?
Erc20 compatible
When will I get my tokens, which are purchased during the ICO campaign?
Tokens ATF are issued on the basis of the Ethereum platform (the standard ERC20 smart contract). The token ATF immediately goes to the buyer’s account.
How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
You need to make sure that the contract address is correct. Please note that we do not share the contract address by email, social media or in any chat channels. You need to visit the site to get the correct address. Also make sure you use a wallet where you own the private key. If you don’t understand what this means, please ask or use myetherwallet.com
The bonus is very interesting. So dont be late, the bonus will be end. That is so great.
buy now , and get bonus 40% !
TeamRex

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:58:35 PM

Why no mention of how much the grower cost and how to acquire them?
olegkrouk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

Does the growth of the herbs fully depend on the availability of all the nutrients?
The accelerated growth is provided by all the necessary elements which are part of the hydronic nutrients solution which are added to the growers. However the platform doesn’t explain the use of each nutrients and what they add to the crops. The intervals and alternative combinations of these elements for the vegetation and fruits growth is not indicated in the platform
How much does additional nutrition cost?

85 USD for annual bundle.
How much electricity does the system consume?
Less than typical indoor AC
What is the security protection of the farm products from counterfeit and genetically modified crops?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Does the growth of the herbs fully depend on the availability of all the nutrients?
The accelerated growth is provided by all the necessary elements which are part of the hydronic nutrients solution which are added to the growers. However the platform doesn’t explain the use of each nutrients and what they add to the crops. The intervals and alternative combinations of these elements for the vegetation and fruits growth is not indicated in the platform

What is the security protection of the farm products from counterfeit and genetically modified crops?
The platform doesn’t engage proper security for the products from counterfeit ones which are genetically modified that find their ways into the market. This can be more harmful as different the composition of the elements is over used
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

Why no mention of how much the grower cost and how to acquire them?
The home growers price is neglected making the users to be in darkness on the expenses involved in installing the product and how it can be gotten. This is the most fundamental component of the project and has the users have to be fully aware of its use for more production and returns upon investing in the project
olegkrouk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:15 PM

The platform doesn’t engage proper security for the products from counterfeit ones which are genetically modified that find their ways into the market. This can be more harmful as different the composition of the elements is over used
Why no mention on how the nutrients are mixed and where to acquire them?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

Why no mention on how the nutrients are mixed and where to acquire them?
The platform whitepaper doesn’t highlight on how the nutrients used in the hydroponic system are achieved and instruction on the users on how they should be mixed for the production of an economically viable product that are not health hazardous..
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:40 PM

The token collection doesn’t add up to 4.5 million as projected in the roadmap scenarios...
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

I really like how this thread is coming to life, I guess that all your traffic in Telegram has a finger in this!
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I join ICO it because I have always dreamed about being able to grow stuff in my own kitchen, and now this is really close to materializing so I support the idea.
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

I really like how this thread is coming to life, I guess that all your traffic in Telegram has a finger in this!
Its funny because a few days ago it was really slow, and now more and more people are pouring in. I'm beginning to forget about faith and starting to build confidence in my choice
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:42 PM

Its funny because a few days ago it was really slow, and now more and more people are pouring in. I'm beginning to forget about faith and starting to build confidence in my choice
Actually in just a few days this thread exploded!
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

The token collection doesn’t add up to 4.5 million as projected in the roadmap scenarios...
The project roadmap scenarios projects different millions in
Flex123

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

Should i have some professional agronomic skills or knowledge for using ATF farms?
aquacharls

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

Should i have some professional agronomic skills or knowledge for using ATF farms?
The ATF Home Grower is a unique cultivation device, designed for the easy home cultivation of cannabis and all sorts of herbs, fruits and vegetables.

Unlike other types of growers, ATF home farm does not require professional agronomic skills or specific knowledge regarding vegetation process.
All operations related to photosynthesis are pre programmed and fully automated.

Users can effortlessly control and monitor cultivation cycles with their smartphone or tablet, making the cultivation experience almost game-like))
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:41:22 PM

Agro appliance size I see ... but on the site of the farm are different. How many plants can I grow in ATF farm?
vadimazov

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

Please give more information here. Plants grow in trays with soil? And what about the irrigation system?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: