Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 02:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3345 times)
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:51:52 PM

AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
By the way, I noticed that all projects on blockchain neo are successful. It is not ruled out that neo will shortly replace ethereum

I agree it is not out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think it will be for some time given the amount of ERC20 tokens out there. 

I have invested in Medibloc and plan on also investing in Medicalchain.  They both offer the same thing, but go at it in different manners.  I will see which one comes out on top while likely making a mint on both investments.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Guys don't you know whether all this projects are erc20 or with their own blockchain?
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:48 PM

Guys don't you know whether all this projects are erc20 or with their own blockchain?

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:42:33 PM

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.
Oh, I see, I'm just not that long in crypto Grin are there any advantages of QRC over ERC?
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

Oh, I see, I'm just not that long in crypto Grin are there any advantages of QRC over ERC?

ERC is ethereum-based and runs on the ethereum network and QRC is QTUM-based and runs on the QTUM network.

I'm sure you know about ETH, but maybe QTUM is new to you.  Check out this article to learn a little more: https://coincentral.com/what-is-qtum/
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:37:44 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 10:28:46 PM by Toltekayotl

I don't believe any of them have their own blockchain, but not all of them are ERC20.  There is also QRC20 as is the case with Medibloc.

ERC is ethereum-based and runs on the ethereum network and QRC is QTUM-based and runs on the QTUM network.

I'm sure you know about ETH, but maybe QTUM is new to you.  Check out this article to learn a little more: https://coincentral.com/what-is-qtum/

I agree with you, the network of qtum is very promising, and the community is friendly and ready to invest. Recently, the Robin8 project reached a hard cap in a few hours.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
By the way, I noticed that all projects on blockchain neo are successful. It is not ruled out that neo will shortly replace ethereum

I agree it is not out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think it will be for some time given the amount of ERC20 tokens out there. 

I have invested in Medibloc and plan on also investing in Medicalchain.  They both offer the same thing, but go at it in different manners.  I will see which one comes out on top while likely making a mint on both investments.
I know another company called Patientory spent its ico company in which I participated. This is a new platform based on a block of chains for medicine, which is designed to store confidential patient data. I think that this is quite a strong project and has good prospects in the future. Developers to date are working correctly in the direction of the development of their project.
Bujuman

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:35:21 PM

If you realy want to be a part of medicine  and blockchain future you can participate in the Skychain development and join their team! They are interested in attracting mathematicians and
programmers with scientific projects and experience in the field of artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks and deep learning. They are also interested in  fresh ideas or developments in these fields.
You can mail hem to learn more!
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

If you realy want to be a part of medicine  and blockchain future you can participate in the Skychain development and join their team! They are interested in attracting mathematicians and
programmers with scientific projects and experience in the field of artificial intelligence, artificial neural networks and deep learning. They are also interested in  fresh ideas or developments in these fields.
By the way what country they're from?  Skychain will serve the entire world or any specific country?
appraiser

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:16:59 AM

Medicalchain the project starts today. I'm very interested in what will be the demand? This is a highly advertised project
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:21:52 AM

there is no comparison but good informations about health-blockchain projects.Thanks for it. A part from this, i am interested in docademic project also i am in sginature campaign and will invest  as well.
Klater1901

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:56:23 AM

Interesting offer. The plans are certainly ambitious, but a good project as it should be.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:56:32 AM

there is no comparison but good informations about health-blockchain projects.Thanks for it. A part from this, i am interested in docademic project also i am in sginature campaign and will invest  as well.
I think that comparing the projects listed in the first post is hard enough. They are all from different fields of medicine. And some not associated with the medicine, but its documentation and business processes. I was more interested in medical projects with practical application for the treatment of illness or communication with doctors. I'm sure that business processes in medicine is very important and without them she would not be able to function normally, but I as the patient is more important than new features in the solution to my problems, not problems of the clinic.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

In the official topic Skychain there was information that the project concluded an agreement with one of the largest Russian insurance companies. I think the project will quickly reach a hard cap.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Medicalchain the project starts today. I'm very interested in what will be the demand? This is a highly advertised project

The fact that it is so highly-advertised makes it reminiscent of TRX.  The similarity goes even as far as touting his small app for med rec used in 3 hospitals as a basis for wanting to expand into this project which is similar to Justin's Peiwo app being his motivation (I still think TRX is coming back with the upcoming beta).  That is a far reach, but I am still giving it a chance and will follow it very closely.  Medibloc may beat them to the punch, but they both offer something different as stated in the OP.  Time will tell.
icodigger

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:50 PM

Artificial intelligence it's sounds beautiful and fantastic of course. But in my opinion this is already a rather popular theme. There are a lot of projects for using AI, for example: thrid opinion, GOLEM, NEUROSEED, SingularityNET. But will they be able to reach the moment of creation of the final product?
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:01 PM

In the official topic Skychain there was information that the project concluded an agreement with one of the largest Russian insurance companies. I think the project will quickly reach a hard cap.
Thank you for the new information. Can you give the link to this news? Not everyone is watching for Skychain. I think it will be useful for everyone to read this news

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

The Medicalchain token sale has now sold out and the hard cap of $24,000,000 has been successfully reached.
cryptocommoner

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

The Medicalchain token sale has now sold out and the hard cap of $24,000,000 has been successfully reached.

And now we wait.  I am very interested to see where this goes.
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:45 PM

Yes, the "VSK" is one of the largest insurance companies in Russia with national Fitch scale A+. But I missunderstand what the point of this cooperation!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: