Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Comparison of existing blockchain projects in the medical field.  (Read 3323 times)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:42:01 PM

And imagine the near future where projects survived. gathered their hardcap and beginning to interact with each other. Patient record and telemedicine, instant analysis of the patient's history, status, and results of laboratory medical research, the results of the recommendations from the trained AI. Personally for me it's similar to the idea of science fiction embodied in real life. It is necessary to develop a tricorder for medical examination of a person in "the field" without the need of a visit to the doctor. Plus, a stock of medicines on Board.   I am sure that such developments are already underway. And I would rather believe in military development, at the moment, than civil.

Does anyone know what total volume of the pharmaceutical and medical market in the world? Perhaps one of these projects is the future google in the field of medicine!
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

I really like projects and people that wanna bring medical fields into blockchain! It is a great idea to do that and I invested in all medical project so I dont miss out anything.  Grin I am not sure which one is the best, so I just bought them all Cheesy
icodigger

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

It's funny that there are so many projects, but they are all about the same thing. For example, the first two ARNA and SkyChain in my opinion absolutely identical tasks. How can I understand which of them is better especially if I'm not an expert  Huh
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:16:00 PM

And imagine the near future where projects survived. gathered their hardcap and beginning to interact with each other. Patient record and telemedicine, instant analysis of the patient's history, status, and results of laboratory medical research, the results of the recommendations from the trained AI. Personally for me it's similar to the idea of science fiction embodied in real life. It is necessary to develop a tricorder for medical examination of a person in "the field" without the need of a visit to the doctor. Plus, a stock of medicines on Board.   I am sure that such developments are already underway. And I would rather believe in military development, at the moment, than civil.

Does anyone know what total volume of the pharmaceutical and medical market in the world? Perhaps one of these projects is the future google in the field of medicine!
the problem of counterfeit drugs is particularly acute in any country. The introduction of drugs into the blockchain at the point of manufacture and the possibility to check these data will allow the user to be confident in the quality of the products.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
sourish

Merit: 114

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:37:40 PM

Well and medibloc look like interesting projects in the medical field, that could work towards positive and useful advances in the healthcare system.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:52:38 PM

It's funny that there are so many projects, but they are all about the same thing. For example, the first two ARNA and SkyChain in my opinion absolutely identical tasks. How can I understand which of them is better especially if I'm not an expert  Huh

then I think you should invest in both projects.  Grin  This increases the chances of multiplying your capital.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

then I think you should invest in both projects.  Grin  This increases the chances of multiplying your capital.

And it is better in all three ico projects SkyChain Well and Arna) It is safer to invest your money in several projects than in one

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
BeenieMan

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

ProximaX

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

The central element of the Skychain ecosystem is the Blockchain network providing interaction between
network participants. A block, which size is limited to 10 MB, includes confirmation of the execution of the
following operations (transactions):
 SkyCoin transactions
 Requests for an inference using a neural network
 Requests for neural network training
 Publishing inference results
 Publishing a new neural network in the register (1 per block)
 Changing a neural network’s owner (10 per block)
 Updating a neural network (10 per block)

and

The network operation is ensured by the proof-of- work concept.

This is quote from Skychain WP. They have their own blockchain with PoW, that is make me sure that Skychain will rise in 2018-2019!  
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

The central element of the Skychain ecosystem is the Blockchain network providing interaction between
network participants. A block, which size is limited to 10 MB, includes confirmation of the execution of the
 SkyCoin transactions

and

This is quote from Skychain WP. They have their own blockchain with PoW, that is make me sure that Skychain will rise in 2018-2019!  
Seems like they now what to do! ) What is minimal  configuration for ferm recommended?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:25 AM

 SkyCoin transactions

and

Seems like they now what to do! ) What is minimal  configuration for ferm recommended?
As I understand it - the configuration of the rig for POW in their blockchain can be built on any cards. After all, they carry out training of neural networks, and the harder and deeper the network, the more extensive calculations required. And it's not just brute force the hash, it is a useful work on training neural networks.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
appraiser

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

 SkyCoin transactions

and

As I understand it - the configuration of the rig for POW in their blockchain can be built on any cards. After all, they carry out training of neural networks, and the harder and deeper the network, the more extensive calculations required. And it's not just brute force the hash, it is a useful work on training neural networks.

Ie in the system there is a place for miners? I did not read the document very carefully, but it's not like a separate blockchain. tokens - erc 20
Crypto_116

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:24:14 AM

 SkyCoin transactions

and

Ie in the system there is a place for miners? I did not read the document very carefully, but it's not like a separate blockchain. tokens - erc 20
the miners will confirm transactions in the network and most importantly provide training simple neural networks. More complex calculations will be carried out on their dedicated server.
Zet-cripto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

 SkyCoin transactions

and

This is a good argument. In their Twitter hangs a letter of intent to work with a major insurance company. It's cool!
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:42:58 AM

AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.

Crypto_116

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

AIDOC is also a medical blockchain but is not included in you list, there are too many projects in this field, hard to identify which one is better.
You can help others. Collect information about the project and post it here. I hope the topic starter will add your information in the first message.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

 SkyCoin transactions

and

this is what I've been looking for a very long time. In this analysis, all the advantages of Skychain over competitors are specifically presented. it would be interesting to read the same information about AIDOC
SparkIt (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

As far as I was able to understand these projects, the main difference is that Scychain intends to unite on its platform various developers of artificial intelligence for the medical field and provide them with infrastructure services, and ARNA will create its own but closed product that will produce expert evaluation of the quality of medical services. That is, if we talk as not an expert, but in an accessible language, then one project makes tools for tire fitting, and the second makes own tire fitting shop.
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:48:41 PM

You can help others. Collect information about the project and post it here. I hope the topic starter will add your information in the first message.

I found information about the AI Doctor (AIDOC) and his ico has already ended. In this topic we are discussing projects in which the ICO stage is still going and not those at which it has already ended

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
appraiser

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Yes, I know even peeratlas on NEO blockchain but he does not either. There, they create a medical encyclopedia on blockchain
By the way, I noticed that all projects on blockchain neo are successful. It is not ruled out that neo will shortly replace ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: