Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO's that are worth it?  (Read 304 times)
Funky_Yoda (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to ask if people have any good recommendations for ICO's worth investing in.
Could you maybe share the name of the ICO and why you think it will succeed?

Many thanks.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to ask if people have any good recommendations for ICO's worth investing in.

Many thanks.

I appreciate your way of getting information from the users who deal with it day in day out but I would suggest you to do a dip check by yourself it's simple before you invest in any ICO you need little bit of luck and more knowledge and research hence I would suggest to read the market and invest in something which will be the need of future. There are few examples like Utrust, PPN , Wepower, Envion etc

Am I spamming? Report me!
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:25:34 PM

I suggest to participate in ICO daneel project, daneel project is one of the developer of AI system, which is used for investor to help them achieve maximum profit, for info please to its website at www.daneel.io
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

ico is the best way for invest. cause i get profit from it, still i profit total 3000$ and invest 300$+ something, so u need to choose good ico"s then you will gain.

coolcountry

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:31:44 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.

This is too broad a question. If you feel like you need to ask this, my suggestion would be to not listen to suggestions on this forum, but rather to read up and reach a higher knowledge level. Then you will learn what to look for in an ICO to determine whether it can be trusted or not.

Filantropica

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Hello,

Many thanks.

I have invested 1 btc in orbis .. very serious viable and proffesional  Grinwww.orbistransfer.com
Funky_Yoda (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:32:37 AM

Hello,

Many thanks.

I appreciate your way of getting information from the users who deal with it day in day out but I would suggest you to do a dip check by yourself it's simple before you invest in any ICO you need little bit of luck and more knowledge and research hence I would suggest to read the market and invest in something which will be the need of future. There are few examples like Utrust, PPN , Wepower, Envion etc

Ok thanks for your answer. Appreciated Smiley
Funky_Yoda (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I suggest to participate in ICO daneel project, daneel project is one of the developer of AI system, which is used for investor to help them achieve maximum profit, for info please to its website at www.daneel.io

Ill check it out. Thank you.
luffy7

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:44:51 PM

best upcoming one would be wepower.
danmoris

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I would recommend checking DIW.
"They are planning to introduce a blockchain – based, secure digital wallet
or ‘vault’ as they call it that will be able to not only hold within it cryptocurrency, but all kinds of sensitive digital
documents and information such as wills, login credentials, financial related details, identification documents,
KYC & KYS documentation and many more." As seen on ICOtoInvest.
So basically they will break up all the data and keep it highly encrypted and available at all times.
QueenRoyale

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

I am not fond of investing in ICO's however I believe Loyal Coin and Peculium will be worth investing for.
QueenRoyale

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:28 PM

ico is the best way for invest. cause i get profit from it, still i profit total 3000$ and invest 300$+ something, so u need to choose good ico"s then you will gain.
Yes I believe too that participating or investing in ICO's are more profitable. Though I havent invested that very much because I take it little by little .
Funky_Yoda (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:20:09 PM

I would recommend checking DIW.
"They are planning to introduce a blockchain – based, secure digital wallet
or ‘vault’ as they call it that will be able to not only hold within it cryptocurrency, but all kinds of sensitive digital
documents and information such as wills, login credentials, financial related details, identification documents,
KYC & KYS documentation and many more." As seen on ICOtoInvest.
So basically they will break up all the data and keep it highly encrypted and available at all times.

Very interesting. Ill keep that in mind.
Coyoteerex09

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

Yes I believe too that participating or investing in ICO's are more profitable. Though I havent invested that very much because I take it little by little .
I am not fond of investing in ICO's however I believe Loyal Coin and Peculium will be worth investing for.

Are you Nuts or what? Your answering and quoting your own reply. This is the very reason why there are lots of shitposting these days.

Anyway, you'll a lot of options here OP https://topicolist.com/. Just research well before investing.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I've been trying to find good ICO to invest too but it's hard... I'm going by this few rules "explain in 1 sentence what does it do" "does it need to be on blockchain" "does it really solve any problems" "what other alternatives do we have, do we need another one" Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:47:22 PM

I do not know a thing about the most of passed and current ICOs, but just now I red that Telegram is making tgeir own UCO and token Gram for payment to their services. I think this can be successful, I'm going to follow this thread to participate in this project, cause it really seems worthy to me.
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

I would like to recommend Stockus, the future of financial markets. I choose to join this promising ICO bounty campaign because I was amazed by their project after I read their white paper and if course, it is being managed by one of my favorite bounty campaign managers.
Stockus gives players the opportunity to work in the main financial markets. They can buy quotes from the NYSE, NASDAQ, COMEX, LSE, Euronext, Tokyo and Shanghai stock exchanges, trade on Forex market and on other exchanges. They can buy and sell shares, futures, currency pairs, indices, options, crypto-currencies, etc. The basis of Stockus trading is dependant on both time and the composition of the tournaments. Participation in our tournaments allows players to earn Stockus Tokens that can easily be exchanged for cryptocurrencies and fiat money.
Try it, click my signature so you will know everything about this very good ICO and coin in the future.
Try it, This is one of the most anticipated ICO this first quarter.

Funky_Yoda (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I do not know a thing about the most of passed and current ICOs, but just now I red that Telegram is making tgeir own UCO and token Gram for payment to their services. I think this can be successful, I'm going to follow this thread to participate in this project, cause it really seems worthy to me.

Yeah i saw that, looks interesting
zachwgtv

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Dock, Dent, UTK, Selfkey, Neo, DBC
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:05:18 PM

First of all do your own research. Take a closer look at hardcaps and try to compare to similar projects at coinmarketcap.

Here is a list of my current projects that I follow:
- DADI - decentralized cloud;
- Neonexchange - just google this ICO (I think it's hard to get in now);
- Insights.network - very interesting project for monetizing your personal data - it's a decentralized network that eliminates entermidiaries (something like you give answers about yourself for focus groups, and so on);
- Dock.io - decentralized data exchange protocol that lets people connect their profiles, reputations and experiences across the web with privacy and security. They already have an app - you can try it. Very userfriendly platform. Looks cool.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: