Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Arbitrage Thread  (Read 119 times)
hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

Hey guys,

I am currently arbitragin with a few people from Korea,Thailand and Australia.
As I am always sending first and take 100% of the risk the process and growth is very slow. I would also like to build up arbitrage relationships where the risk is escrowed,splitted or reversed. So if you are intrested in doing this shoot me a PM or write me a mail to:

tradetothelimit@protonmail.com

If you sucessfully arbitraged with me please vouche for me in this thread. The goal is obviously to build up trust and reputation among potential trading partners. Negativ feedback is of course also welcome but I am confident there will be none Smiley. If you are really intrested in doing this I am 100% ok with sharing personal information as I have nothing to hide. We can have a video or voice call anytime. I will ask all my trading partners to voice their opinion about dealing with me here. Most will register just for the sole purpose of posting in this thread so I guess most will have a pretty low post count. If you have questions feel free to ask anytime.

I have accounts on: Kraken,Binance,Bittrex,Bitfinex,Poloniex,Cryptopia and Etherdelta.
I will add Bitstamp to the mix next week.

Obviously the Korean premium is the most intresting so if you are situated in Korea or know people that are feel free to message me anytime. Looking forward to your feedback.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

Why look for large gaps in price which can result in risk dealing with strangers?

Instead, create account on major exchanges, look for smaller profit, then just rinse and repeat.

http://www.arbitrage.expert    makes it super easy to identify arbitrage and execute within minutes.

hodlsquat (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

Why look for large gaps in price which can result in risk dealing with strangers?

Instead, create account on major exchanges, look for smaller profit, then just rinse and repeat.

http://www.arbitrage.expert    makes it super easy to identify arbitrage and execute within minutes.

I don`t like rolling lots of money through unknown and sometime illiquid exchanges. Most of the times it is very easy to get the money in. Problems mostly start when trying to whithdraw. Also I like +10% premium because when trading for small % the risk is very high because of volatility and transaction times. As I am not a full time trader and have other things that occupy my attention I prefer building real human relationships and doing bigger transaction and be safe volatilitywise. Of course there is always a risk when dealing with other people and sharing profit margin. But there are security steps like escrow or alternating day by day who sends first. It is still worth the risk if you can participate on the big +30% premiums like the korean markets. I will definetly give your approach a try. If anyone has a experience to share involving another human arbitragin feel free to chime in.
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

http://www.arbitrage.expert    makes it super easy to identify arbitrage and execute within minutes.

I don`t like rolling lots of money through unknown and sometime illiquid exchanges. Most of the times it is very easy to get the money in. Problems mostly start when trying to whithdraw. Also I like +10% premium because when trading for small % the risk is very high because of volatility and transaction times. As I am not a full time trader and have other things that occupy my attention I prefer building real human relationships and doing bigger transaction and be safe volatilitywise. Of course there is always a risk when dealing with other people and sharing profit margin. But there are security steps like escrow or alternating day by day who sends first. It is still worth the risk if you can participate on the big +30% premiums like the korean markets. I will definetly give your approach a try. If anyone has a experience to share involving another human arbitragin feel free to chime in.

Well, you gotta do your own homework prior to getting involved with an unfamiliar exchange.

1. Check for pair liquidity you're about to trade.
2. compare bids and asks
3. check for withdrawal and deposit fees
4. select a non fiat pair with at least 2% spread (0.5 - 1% is usually being spent on fees) and just rinse and repeat until the spread is gone.

Btw...this is all public info... I personally dealt with at least 7-10 different exchanges with overall volume of at least 5m daily, and frankly can't share a single bad fact for the exception of quionex... where the deposit took over 10 days to get my account and the support was inattentive.

There are a lot more odds of getting fucked by a human rather then an exchange. take less risk by aiming small.

gopnik

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

i honestly don't know where you find your 10% 30% deals
Japanese, korean, australian exchanges do not sell at such a big difference, and the gaps are shrinking day after day
best crypto to fiat deal you can find as of today is perhaps 5% after fees
exchange.blue

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:37 PM

i honestly don't know where you find your 10% 30% deals
Japanese, korean, australian exchanges do not sell at such a big difference, and the gaps are shrinking day after day
best crypto to fiat deal you can find as of today is perhaps 5% after fees

Thats incorrect! You can easily find 8-10% after fees deals.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: