Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD by TRADE , that is possible?  (Read 1117 times)
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:52:04 AM

That is day trading, and day trading actually more risky and more consuming times. In day trading when the market bullish strong any possibility we miss big profit. ADA Coin is good fundamental coin and actually good for long term investment.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

Hello my friends, I am a newcomer to the Trade and I have been Holding the potential coin. I realized one thing I could increase the amount of coin hold by trading them, for example I hold 100ADA then I sell for 0.6$ buy back at 0.56$. I have increased the number of coin. Be sure to buy the right one if you do not reach the target, and the last target is the one you want to target. That's the experience I've been drawn to, how do you feel? Can you trade more effectively?

This would be called swing trading if you intend to buy and sell a coin for a short period of time. Instead of just holding your coin and wait for it to increase in value for as long as you want, you would buy and sell it resulting to holding more coins if you would be profitable in your trading. Many would say just hold it because it is risky to trade but then how can you learn how to trade if you don't try it. Just do it and if ever you lose then take it as a lesson so that you will not make the same mistake again in your future trades.

P.s: I have a post for some of my new friends to refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777983.0 , you have some advice for them, let me know by commenting on that, and this post is about the best way to trade.

The question is about being a newbie that should be trading or not. I would suggest to trade but first learn the basics of trading because I have seen some people who just buy bitcoin and then ask a bunch of question how to do this or that. They don't search first if their question is already answered and before you put your money into something, you should already know the risks involve and what to do with it. I just hate it that they are asking what is bid and ask, what is trend and consolidation etc. There is google and it can answer all of their basic questions. Besides, if you are really interested in trading then you should just start but learn the basics first. You can never get past being a newbie if you don't try.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:05:22 AM

Yes, it's a good way to trade, and it will give you more money. If you're doing the right thing every time, it's hard.

This method is not suitable for me, because I am a person who is not good at trading. I am a long-time holder of cryptographic currency, and the price will be thrown if the price reaches my expectation.
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:06:00 AM

Hello my friends, I am a newcomer to the Trade and I have been Holding the potential coin. I realized one thing I could increase the amount of coin hold by trading them, for example I hold 100ADA then I sell for 0.6$ buy back at 0.56$. I have increased the number of coin. Be sure to buy the right one if you do not reach the target, and the last target is the one you want to target. That's the experience I've been drawn to, how do you feel? Can you trade more effectively?
P.s: I have a post for some of my new friends to refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777983.0 , you have some advice for them, let me know by commenting on that, and this post is about the best way to trade.

Actually this is what i am doing now on my crypto. Im currently hodling binance (BNB) then i trade it on their exchange. buy low sell high to increase my possession of my BNB coins. If i get caught by sudden price drop ill just wait for BNB to recover then trade it again. I never sell at loss.

This strategy is for good and established altcoins only.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

You can hold and increase your money by trading, but you can also end up losing your money in the same way. Why I said that is because trade is very risky. If you’re considering the huge amount of money you’re going to make from it, you should also consider the losses that are likely to occur in it. You might start trading with your savings with an intention to increase your money, but along the way, you might end up losing it.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:04:39 PM

You can hold and increase your money by trading, but you can also end up losing your money in the same way. Why I said that is because trade is very risky. If you’re considering the huge amount of money you’re going to make from it, you should also consider the losses that are likely to occur in it. You might start trading with your savings with an intention to increase your money, but along the way, you might end up losing it.
Of course, that is the way to go, no path to profit without risk. But I only do this if I am sure of catching up with the market in a short time, which is very suitable for the knowledgeable person.
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:55:46 PM

It is possible to hold and trade. You hold 90-95% if you assets and you trade with 10-5%.

When people say they trade they good traders usually follow that strategy. None of the will trade their entire account, especially not on margin
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:02:15 PM

A good idea but it includes a lot of risk.
What if the token does not bounce back suddenly.
It all went up and your stuck with your bitcoin or ethereum. That case mostly happen to people specially with bitcoin. Sell at a higher rate and they thought it will bounce back to a smaller price but then they got shocked it came to doubling the price.
This is for those who can risk their money. I'd rather hold.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:38:59 PM

it is a nice strategy and it is better than just holding a coin and not doing anything. if you manage to do so, buy dip sell high it is a very good skill which have advantage in both short term and long term time period. But don`t focus on just one coin there are so many other opportunities out there.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

You are just trading that is all, you have not discovered anything new that is what every trader is looking for, by definition if you are a holding a coin then you cannot trade it away and if you are trading a coin you cannot hold it, now you may have two different strategies for two different coins you could hold your bitcoin and trade Ethereum for example.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Thats your stratedgy and its applicable if you know or sense it that a coin you bought will dump again so you can buy more amounts. But then, there are times that when you sold then it not dumps as you expect it will be more likely a Fomo when it pumps thats how altcoins trading are.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

Thats your stratedgy and its applicable if you know or sense it that a coin you bought will dump again so you can buy more amounts. But then, there are times that when you sold then it not dumps as you expect it will be more likely a Fomo when it pumps thats how altcoins trading are.
Timing is very important, knowing how the dev deal with supporting the coin inside the exchange, most of the time there's a quick dumped especially
if the coin offer bounties, the hunters will sell them for a quick bucks so its really important that you will be able to sell first before they arrive so you will be able to take advantage as you already sell yours and wait for them to oversold their coins.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

In my opinion this is the most correct strategy. But for this you need to be able to trade. If you do not know how to trade, then you can not increase the number of your coins, but rather reduce it. Increase the number of coins with an increase in coin prices is a good strategy.
I have seen the effect of this method in the last storm, my coin multiplied 1.3 times.
Okay, Good for you!! But I want you to understand that may be working for you now, but if you do not have a trading strategy and what to look out for before buying and selling, which is the ability to do some fundamental and technical analysis, then you are not trading, you are gambling and that will end up getting you coin reduced when you ended up selling once a market starts getting pumped further and you panic to even know when to stop loss.

But, I wonder why the OP called it hold by trading. Trading is trading and sure, unless he is just looking for ways to increase the value of his coins by selling higher and buying lower, without considering all other options necessary thinking it would be that easy, then he can go ahead. Unless he has a strategy and he can understand when to sell and when to buy, he should better just hold.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

Yes I always do that, Red flag or green flag. When all the crypto were in dip I sell my coins but I see to it that I can buy easily the same coin.  I do not buy any coins because the concept is to hodl.  Hodl while increasing the coins.  From 600 it increased to 850. 

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

Your strategy is just day trading. Would'nt recommand this method if you don't have enought experience in trading. It involves some risk and you just trade with one coin, it won't be as profitable as with several coins. You could also just hold for a long period, could be less stressing and more profitable Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

I think you should not keep the ADA at the moment, can see ADA prices are falling dramatically in recent days and there are no signs of recovery at all. With a very low trading volume, I think the ADA can fly and raise the price is extremely difficult. I think you should cut losses and invest in more potential projects.
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:12:39 PM

Hold trade is actually possible but you will be missing out in some goods potentials coins. I trade some and i hold some, just that market is not what it always seems. So what i will suggest is stick to the method you think that works for you and master it well before delving into other areas. That's it.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

I believe that with a constantly changing and unpredictable market like today, it will be difficult for you to trade successfully. Bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously in the past days and there is no certain trend. We can only see the current time when we should buy and not trade, it is extremely dangerous because the bitcoin price is fluctuating difficult to guess.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

In my opinion this is the most correct strategy. But for this you need to be able to trade. If you do not know how to trade, then you can not increase the number of your coins, but rather reduce it. Increase the number of coins with an increase in coin prices is a good strategy.

holding and trading are both different. Holding is an act of holding to earn income in a passive way while trading on the other hand is active because you constantly trade in order to earn a profit , therefore you cannot possibly say that it is a correct strategy because that can cause confusion if you do them both at the same time. Rather I suggest focus only on one method in order for you to have a peace of mind , so that you can perform the task correctly.
I wonder why anyone would even call that hold by trade and I am pretty sure the OP is not a trader and does not have any idea about trading which I want to believe that sooner or later, this will end up backfiring for him. He must have been lucky selling at the top and then buying back at the bottom since we are in a downtrend, but when the table turns, I really want to know how he wants to make some market decisions without the knowledge.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

I believe that the present moment we can only trade fast, buy fast, sell fast, surf short, but can not hold long will be extremely dangerous. You can see today bitcoin and altcoin have turned heads and fell extremely strong, so that if you hold longer as much, you will lose even more. Therefore, you should only trade 5-7% if you withdraw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: