Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:16:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD by TRADE , that is possible?  (Read 1123 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

Hello my friends, I am a newcomer to the Trade and I have been Holding the potential coin. I realized one thing I could increase the amount of coin hold by trading them, for example I hold 100ADA then I sell for 0.6$ buy back at 0.56$. I have increased the number of coin. Be sure to buy the right one if you do not reach the target, and the last target is the one you want to target. That's the experience I've been drawn to, how do you feel? Can you trade more effectively?
This is good think but it is risky. you see you losses big profit for some profit. your holding coin only hold for long time and selected some coin for regularly trade.

You need to choose which coin you will hold for long term, do some research first before you hold one coin because its hard to hold a coin without knowing if that coin will be really higher someday. Trading is risky so put time and effort on it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Hold is for people who are into long term investment or something they are happy to invest with, but if you want to trade for a day then scalping or swing trade is the next option but again it's very risky i would like to share you some experienced that i've done before. The best way to scalp your coins is bear market don't try to scalp your coins when it's bullish.

Why dont scalping in bullish and only in bearish? Do you have the reason?
If you said scalping or short trade is very risk, its right but holding also include in high risk. Nothing is no high risk in trading. This is the first thing before continue trading.
But holding is way easier and less riskier than trading so even if there is a risk of losing your money the truth is that the risk is very low compared to trading this is why holdin is not only a strategy practiced by bitcoin holders but this happens in many other type of investments like in bonds or even stocks, think about the amount of money those that have held to their Apple or Microsoft stocks have made.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

I am not really to sure of holding by trade but what I do know is that I always buy my coins when the price is low and sell them when it increases its value. But for those coins which I think I'll have greater profits for long term, that's when I hold them. Like for instance XEM; I really believe this coin will be great in the near future, so instead of selling them at a higher price or when the price increases; I would tell myself not to sell them even if the amount is so deceiving.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

I am not really to sure of holding by trade but what I do know is that I always buy my coins when the price is low and sell them when it increases its value. But for those coins which I think I'll have greater profits for long term, that's when I hold them. Like for instance XEM; I really believe this coin will be great in the near future, so instead of selling them at a higher price or when the price increases; I would tell myself not to sell them even if the amount is so deceiving.
I am not also a big fan of trading, not because I don't see any potential profit here but I know that it really consumes most of your time, but I am trading some coins that I know I can hold for at least a year, but still keeping my eye on it because If you don't watch your coins you can lose all of it.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:43:02 PM

Hello my friends, I am a newcomer to the Trade and I have been Holding the potential coin. I realized one thing I could increase the amount of coin hold by trading them, for example I hold 100ADA then I sell for 0.6$ buy back at 0.56$. I have increased the number of coin. Be sure to buy the right one if you do not reach the target, and the last target is the one you want to target. That's the experience I've been drawn to, how do you feel? Can you trade more effectively?
P.s: I have a post for some of my new friends to refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777983.0 , you have some advice for them, let me know by commenting on that, and this post is about the best way to trade.
Now that is not effective, I lost more than 50% already my blance.

You have to do this when you are really sure, if you invest in risky style I'm sure you will lose more.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

P.s: I have a post for some of my new friends to refer to: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777983.0 , you have some advice for them, let me know by commenting on that, and this post is about the best way to trade.
Now that is not effective, I lost more than 50% already my blance.
Holding will let you make a better career. You don’t need to know about much technicalities because you are not interacting with day trade. As once you got the opportunity and bought bitcoins, now this is you keeping them in a wallet and just observing the market. I don’t understand why you had loss in your holding tenure, maybe you got over by emotions and never do that again.

A fairly good answer, I'm buying more NEO and ETH to hold until my target is reached, hopefully that's the right decision.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

That way it is really dangerous, especially during this time, please make sure you keep your coin HOLD, do not let slip regret.

I understand that, but if you're really a great person about Crytopia , you'll probably increase the amount of cash you hold, trust me.
hoangtujuda (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:46:03 PM

This way is not suitable for new people, especially the current market, this storm, you need to preserve the property before increasing the property.  Lips sealed Lips sealed

I have said many times, this is only suitable for experienced people, not suitable for novices and greedy. This is really good when the market fluctuates, hope you can apply it.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

This way is not suitable for new people, especially the current market, this storm, you need to preserve the property before increasing the property.  Lips sealed Lips sealed

I have said many times, this is only suitable for experienced people, not suitable for novices and greedy. This is really good when the market fluctuates, hope you can apply it.

and yet I want to say that even professionals are greedy, because those people who manipulate the market, only greedy thoughts are given away. Today we also see One of such factors of influence in the market.

HELLO EVERYONE.
cointalkorg

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

The Best Trading Bot is iTrade Coin v8 Download https :  //   goo .  gl    / RF9DA7
Note:
Delete space from URL
First You must install Microsoft .NET Framework 4 to run
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

We can see the market is recovering extremely strong in recent days. The G20 summit has shown very positive signals from major countries around the world and shows that the crypto market is very potential and will grow strongly in 2018. That's why I believe You can buy and hold bitcoin or commercial bitcoin all the time, we all see bitcoin great applications and will be the number one choice for currency in the future.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Hold by trade had some sort of ways and from the thread starter is both for novice and pro trader. As much as possible having a target and having the right or atleast good fundamentally coin or token will make you money. Aside from that holding is the way of what whales do in terms of buying low altcoins.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:41:42 AM

In the crypto market, very often bad trades turn into long-term investments. This allows you to save capital in the future. But trading constantly inside the day can help you quickly restore losses. If you know how to do it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:58:02 PM

Every novice most especially without knowledge is always greedy anyway. Anyone who knows how to trade do it like a pro without any means of trying to catch something that is not available which is basically what those without knowledge always do. Trading is lovely and if you do not skip the learning part, it is always better than holding since you are going to be increasing your position in the long run. Increase 0.4 bitcoin to 1bitcoin via trading is obviously better than holding the 0.4 all the way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

Every novice most especially without knowledge is always greedy anyway. Anyone who knows how to trade do it like a pro without any means of trying to catch something that is not available which is basically what those without knowledge always do. Trading is lovely and if you do not skip the learning part, it is always better than holding since you are going to be increasing your position in the long run. Increase 0.4 bitcoin to 1bitcoin via trading is obviously better than holding the 0.4 all the way.
Day trading actually works awesomely, we can earn really depending on the coins progress, it just requires us
 more time to do so since there is a need to monitor the price if we think its a enough profit already . However, we tend to  regret selling it  when that potential coin sets new ATH.
Karen23

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

Yes, you can hold by trading.  I've been doing this since my altcoins are all in red flag.  But I see to it that if I sold it I can buy the same altcoins at lower price to increase the amount of my altcoins, thus increasing portfolio as well.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:10:36 PM

What you are doing is buy at the bottom and sell at the top and this is the traditional ways of trading and investment. This method also can be used with every coins as far as you know what you are doing. I will also like to advise you as far as you have make profit through this method that you should stay by it.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Basically the greedy ones never wait for long time to make their investment becomes tasty. They always want to eat hot things. They never wait for good times. Like you can say they lack the matter of patience. And for the reason, ultimately their results in trading never comes positive. We have seen so many examples even here weeping for big losses because of greed...
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

I am not also a big fan of trading, not because I don't see any potential profit here but I know that it really consumes most of your time, but I am trading some coins that I know I can hold for at least a year, but still keeping my eye on it because If you don't watch your coins you can lose all of it.
Trading does not necessarily have to consume most of your time as that totally depends on your style of trading. There is a mistake a lot of people usually make and that is to think that you only have to day trade before you trade.

You can either go short term or long term and that depends on the time you have at hand to spare and what is convenient for you. The most important thing is that not everyone can trade, but for those who can, they have more advantage than those who are holding, but not like holding is bad.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Greed and panic drive the market. I'm new to trading, learning from my mistakes ... In December and January when altkoins grew very fast in price, I began to be greedy and decided to keep coins longer. As a result, I still sit in the same altcoyin ...
The most important thing in trading is not to deviate from your rules and strategy, not to succumb to these two emotions!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: