Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:44:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Neureal, a Blockchain project you should know about  (Read 173 times)
IServeTheOracle (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:55:16 PM

FULL DISCLAIMER I am the community manager for this project and have a vested interest in its success.

Now that we have that out of the way, hello! My name is Kyler Anderson, and as I stated above I am the community manager for an upcoming crypto project I think you would be interested in. We are called Neureal and are combining blockchain technology and AI predictive algorithms to give everyone a power currently only reserved for the world's largest companies--the power of knowing the future. It may sound grandiose, but it's true.

I will give you a brief overview of our team, the project, a few use cases and provide links so you can do your own research. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and I will get you answers or get you connected directly with the CEO or Chief Architect (provided they have time). Our policy is extreme transparency, so if you want access to any of our documentation you only have to ask and I will show you where to find it.

Our CEO is Jen Greyson. This month she was voted among Chipin's "Top 8 Women in Cryptocurrency." She brings over a decade of business experience running a multi-million dollar life insurance company and another decade running a publishing company, where she specialized in intellectual property, turning dreams into functional businesses.

Our Chief Architect is Wil Bown. He has been programming for over 30 years, has been programming blockchain projects since 2011, and won first prize at the 2015 Texas Blockchain Hackathon with a working prototype of Neureal. This entitled him to $500,000 in investment if he was able to launch an ICO by the end of 2015. Wil was, unfortunately, unable to get a team together to capitalize on this opportunity. He has spent the last few years building a team, making connections, and planning a strategy to ensure the project's success long after its Token Generation Event.

More information about our team can be found here:https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/18aTxA6LZCq4ewikatIYKymD9ZRBjUtZMJueIEtWeQ-o/edit (I am not on there yet, was just brought on this month)

Neureal itself is a platform which allows anyone to come to the network with something they want to be predicted, data they believe is relevant to that prediction, and a reward for the most accurate predictors (in our currency of Neurons). From there, predictive algorithms, neural networks, human-powered/augmented prediction markets, and even new kinds of predictors not yet invented compete to give the most accurate prediction. This competition has an incredible number of advantages over existing models. For example, it ensures the most accurate predictor available is used to make the prediction every time, incentivizes the further development of new predictive algorithms/techniques and the refinement of existing ones.

Not to mention, it also creates a great market for the projects currently trying to make it possible for individuals to regain control of their data and monetize it for themselves, as our predictors would always be attempting to obtain more data they believe would allow them to predict more accurately. (As an aside, this last week Jen made several valuable connections to bring several hospitals and cancer centers into the data stream discussion.)

The project is also, in my opinion, a very eloquent answer to the question of, "What is being done about all this power waste in crypto?" With Neureal, the power is used to make useful predictions for individuals and businesses rather than trying to crack a useless hash. Most of the experts I have been listening to in the space have said for years that all this hash power is ultimately going to be used for AI.

Here is our current roadmap (please note this is subject to change): We are currently holding a private pre-pre-sale, which will end when all available tokens have been purchased or on Feb 15, the day the Pre-sale is scheduled to begin. The presale is for accredited investors only and has a minimum purchase of $100,000. This will continue until March 1 when we will begin the Token Generation Event public sale. In this sale, tokens will be available in hourly buckets. The price will rise slightly after each bucket with a maximum of 6X the opening price. We have designed the sale this way in an attempt to distribute the tokens as widely as possible. Unfortunately, we will not be allowing US citizens to participate in the Token Generation Event public sale.

All Neureal tokens received will be locked in their wallets. This lock will remain in place until the Neureal network is fully secure, has passed internal auditing and testing, publicly demonstrates its ability to scale, capability for accuracy (Via our 2 MVP's), and is ready to accept prediction contracts (Oracles) from the general public. We conservatively expect this process to take 2 years. During that period, we will be running our 2 MVP products. The first is a crypto trading bot which will predict not just what a pairing will be tomorrow, but a continuous prediction of the price going from the next second onward, being constantly updated by live data. We feel this is a good first project because it's not extremely complicated, there is a glut of freely available data and it's very "sexy" with a lot of appeal for our target audience. The second MVP is to use the Neureal network to predict hurricane travel path and intensity in the Caribbean using live streaming meteorological data, and do so more accurately than any prediction system currently available. The progress on and predictions made by these MVP's will be freely available to the public as a demonstration of the network's capabilities.

You can find a graphic representation of our roadmap here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GGL177_u3zs4nfQYbLpjhVGLSy9G0lLM/view

We have been in talks with a number of companies who want to use Neureal as a service, but for a concrete example, let's use Lyft. When/if Neureal's services become available, they would like to have their driverless cars autonomously ask for predictions about where the most profitable place to wait for their next customer would be. In practice, this would mean that a Lyft car will generally be available before you know you need it. As another example, airlines could use the Neureal network to improve their existing predictive algorithms, such as their “no show” algorithm which caused so much trouble this past year. I could go on about this subject all day.

As of this week, we are also in talks to partner with SingularityNET. They are building a piece of our network described in our whitepaper which would allow AI agents to interact autonomously with each other, Neureal in this case. This frees up development time and resources for us. Having Neureal would mean they could add predictive algorithm services to every AI product on their marketplace, you could use agents on SingularityNET as predictors on the Neureal network, and the data generated by each project will be useful to the AI agents of the other. Neureal has this kind of synergistic potential with virtually every AI project currently active or proposed as well--every AI project in the world, not just AI+blockchain.

Additionally, we are pursuing partnerships with institutions like the University of Utah, where we are in talks to conduct a program that would allow students of the university to design predictors to compete on the Neureal network for credit. We will also be providing a Default Prediction Strategy (DPS) as outlined in our white paper. The DPS will run on NVIDIA GPUs and is plug and play, so non-technical individuals can run it just like they would run a cryptocurrency miner. That system itself has the potential to eclipse any kind of cloud offering like Google TPU cloud.

Our legal team has been doing everything possible to comply with regulations on all fronts. They say the strategy we are currently pursuing is one that many cryptocurrency projects will want to look to going forward. I cannot say more about this at this time, as we are still finalizing everything. Please watch our official channels for announcements.

I hope I still have your attention after that massive wall of text. Thank you so much for your time. Information about our project can be found at the links below. We would love to answer any questions here or in our official telegram, which you can find on our main website.

(Note, website updated coming very soon as part of marketing push)

Links: http://neureal.net/ http://alphasale.neureal.net/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lanmao

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:46:18 PM

If you want to attract people better, you'd better add some pictures to your thread. do you have a plan to launch a token sale? how about it?
IServeTheOracle (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:59:44 AM

If you want to attract people better, you'd better add some pictures to your thread. do you have a plan to launch a token sale? how about it?

Grin Thanks for the feedback, I will add some graphics to the next one. We do have a Token Generation Event sale planned, it's still subject to change but currently, it's slated to begin March 1. Keep an eye on our update channel for news on that front.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: