Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ?  (Read 636 times)
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:56:16 AM

People are launching coin because it's an easy way to make a lot of money.
Of course, most of these new coin will die very fast, but may be some of them will have good results, who knows?
Btw, you can bet that in short time some kind of regulation will appear.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magle

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 11:00:41 AM

You have do differentiate between coins and tokens. Of cause new coins are being created, but I think most is simply just utility tokens. Not sure it is fair to count them in the general currency batch.
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Today to launch a coin has become just a way to fast financing a start up or a business.
It's a positive thing, but it's too open to scammers and deceiving proposals, so it's normal that there was a stop.
So, in the meanwhile we expect some kind of control, it's better to make deep analysis before to buy anything.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ReshkiN

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

Make your coin, give it to people, convince them that it has real value for which other people who do not have your coin will be ready to pay money and sell currency to them.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

Because it is profitable. If earlier people needed money for a start-up, now the startup has moved to ICO, and it has become easier for everyone.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

Honestly, most people do it to earn money. I've heard a lot of stories about how a team will create an airdrop coin, and then create more coins for themselves to dump on the market to make profits. Obviously, there's some great projects that come out of new coins, but the majority of them are scams or useless.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
SimplyEverything

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

Escrow

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

ICO are people who came up with ideas and a new way to make use of the blockchain technology and solve the traditional industry problems. Therefore new coins are being made day by day and ICO is a way to raise funds to make the project possible, always research and study on the ICO you're going to invest in. Some ICO are scams and doesn't solve any problems they just raise funds to support their on life style.
So good luck when you're investing into an ICO always research properly and see the project's future.

-Peace-
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

Dial smart people, come up with an idea for the ICO project, then you need to conduct this ICO and make your own token. Everything is very simple Grin  Wink
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:52:32 PM

ICO are were a good way to financing a business and to collect a lot of money, but now they are illegal in a lot of countries, they are too many and the cryptomarket is falling.
So, probably they prepared the ICO in the last months, but now it's very difficult to obtain any success.

novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

Icos and Altcoin are an good and quick way to raise fund and money to build your project with a strong base

nowadays launching coins is used too to scam people ot of here to just pump and dump the coin or ico when hit the first time on an exchange, just watch out of the devs that are asking for money or private keys so they can steal your wallet in a very simply way.

my advice is to do never give your keys to anyone and be very discrete about transactions etc Wink
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

At the moment with the help of coins it is much easier to raise funds than with the help of shares, because there are no laws and no liability. After the legalization of the ICO, it will not be so popular and most companies will be conducting an IPO again.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:32:22 PM

Yes, actually today an ICO is just an usual IPO, but without all the controls and rules that an IPO requires.
It's not a surprise that they were banned in this form, more over these "coins" have no chance to be used as coins.
We'll see in what way the ICO will be regulated.

At the moment with the help of coins it is much easier to raise funds than with the help of shares, because there are no laws and no liability. After the legalization of the ICO, it will not be so popular and most companies will be conducting an IPO again.

Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

if you make your coin surely gains the advantage of the allocation of ico provided. because every ico that appears you have provided a special allocation for the team and investors.
but the allocation is hidden and not published so do not be surprised if you do not know how much the earnings and benefits of the coin is definitely big.

GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

This era we are living its the biggest opportunity to make some money and the biggest opportunity to exchange and transact from any corner of the world. Thats why the make so many coins everyday cuz they want everyday something new to transact.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:07:19 PM

Hello

This thread made me laugh, you should already know basic idea behind cryptosystem knowing that you are already at tge senior rank. Basically, coins differs from each other with its technology. Majority of the new kind released coin are just scam, it was just made to instantly get money from others. Alternative coins may be known legit according to its purpose anf development team behind it. The otoject should be attractive and would gain demand from the market.

Lots of coin now are just doing a crowdfunding and don't really go the stated track in the whitepaper, so be aware and take a lot of reading before investing.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

simple answer... to make money. i think this is the main reason to release so many coins (clones). only a hand full are good coins with real new futures. 99% of the new coins are only made to scam people to get there money.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

This era we are living its the biggest opportunity to make some money and the biggest opportunity to exchange and transact from any corner of the world. Thats why the make so many coins everyday cuz they want everyday something new to transact.
and as we they ever see that this is some great opportunity of this era then they are make a way to not just waste their time of having this opportunity this is may hard to know for why they may have to take that for but this is some way of its.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

Hello

Because there is a new ecosystem. And we want to make as much money as we can from this ecosystem. Yes, blockchain technology is very important. But many of us do not think about it. Because we need the money before anything else.

Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:27:43 PM

Well ask what I know the main reason why people continue to create their own coin is because they want to earn money now a day creating your own coin is easy but most of the coin that launch today have no real product and became a shitcoin in the market and some people creating coin to scam money.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:39:17 PM

Hello

If you create or launch your own coin you can have all the supply set to pre mined and take huge amount of the supply so if you sell it to other people by ICO and there is an exchange that listed your coin, the price will go up if more people wants to invest in your coin while you hold huge amount of that coin. you are already making money and you can just dump it. this is how developers make fast money and also the reason why i dont like pre mined cryptocurrencies.

You just said my mind.. It's really simple to be a millionaire if you can develop or get people to develop stuffs for you then list the token on exchanges.. You are made already.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: