Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:51:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ?  (Read 643 times)
Novgabby

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:41:07 PM

People tend to create their own coin because they want to earn more money.
They want people to use their coin but sometimes, it doesnt really have a product.
Some just really want money for themselves
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

I also not really understand about this but if you are not expert or you are just not having experience then better you dont ry to develope any coin.
Make coin or token is not that simple. Need good idea and continuesly development.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Because the token is easy to create it only by using smart contract Ethereum or others blockchain and the cost also cheap, that why many developer create the token and sell it to the investor. But the price of the token actually depend on the team developer because they keep more supply than investor. So team project who running ICO should be solid and professional to development the purpose of the project so the investor can make profit from increasing price.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:26 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 03:27:02 AM by appleyard

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

First you will need to identify the main objectives of your coin for your project and think what is the best name for your coin then create your own using this https://www.ethereum.org/token this will help you to create your own token from creation or improvement to deployment or implementation.

now how you will earn from your tokens?

* you can use your tokens by distributing it and represent as share for a company.
* you can use them to raise money for a specific project
* use them to raise money for a cause, via a crowdsale

*Note that creating your own coins is not free and you will loss all your effort if did not use it properly and it will end up as shit tokens.  

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

They want to launched more coins to create and developed  in the market like what they did in ethereum the price was being stable and many investors want to buy this coins.Their purpose is they want to earn more the investors by producing new coins.
CHILO20

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

Some of these coins are here to stay for a greater purpose, and some are just rubbish and scam.
Investors will buy and hold coins that they think will have a good standing in the next few years.
So your question is really simple, if  you will observe what is happening in the community you will automatically realize why people are launching coins.
By the way, if you are planning on launching a coin, you have to have a decent amount of BTC, an expert crypto programmer and moderators/marketer for that. And that's how bounty can also help you by marketing and giving insight to buyers.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

People are launching ICO for their own project to have funds over ICO.
If you have great project in mind well that good to start then, but people will decide if this is a buy or no.
IF you want to make coins and want to earn from it create some and make an airdrop or ICO get some percent of it and once the pump has been made, then you got your prize.
WhaleHunter

Activity: 187

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Because "people" are in fact all different individuals, each of them with their ideas, plans and dreams and this real is allowing to anyone with technical skills to create a coin. If you find enough people who believe in your coin, you have done it!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bulbolitobayagyag

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:39:37 PM

There are so many coins because the ICOs are not regulated,if these ICOs were regulated there will be less shitcoins coming in to our market,but we are a decentralized community so regulations is not a choice.The main challenge is to pick those coin coins out of tons of shitcoins in the market.You just need to have a plenty of time so you will kno which ones are worthy investments.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

This is due to the fact that everyone wants to earn a lot. many people think that if they release a coin without advertising and technical differences, they will collect a lot of money. in fact it is not very simple and requires very large investments.
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

To start your own ICO you will definitely need a good team of reliable peoples, because I have some doubts that you can do it alone)
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

Most of these "coins" are not coins at all, and they are just a way to financing a business without to respect all the rules that an usual IPO requests.
Of course this is not completely legal, and in fact ICOs start to be banned in several countries.
Btw, there are also some tries to profit of the experience made with bitcoin and ethereum just to make something better and more efficient, and this is very possible.
So, now the market is crowded, but in short time there will be a healthy natural selection and things will become clear.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:03:44 AM

I see many developer launching ERC20 token everyday, this is because easy and cheap cost to create it and they could be get many profit. In the market now there are many utility token so that mean the price of the token depend on the succesfully of the product and service from that project, if that project failed the demand will be decreased and the price will going down.

djscreem01

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

I have deep worries in this regard. why would such a thing be preferred? if it is thought that it is a serious income gate, the answer to the problem actually emerges spontaneously.  Cool Cool
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Really a numbers of coins are being launched everyday. It is creating problem for judging the legality of coins. Because  many fundamentals coins are coming on various theme in market.So only publishing their ideas and fundamental , it is very difficult to know the intention of company . either they want to collect money for their work  or wanna to make people fool .
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

I have deep worries in this regard. why would such a thing be preferred? if it is thought that it is a serious income gate, the answer to the problem actually emerges spontaneously.  Cool Cool
ICO is not regulated therefore we cannot control this people who will run their own ICO.
This is the time where we have to be very vigilant in order to be able to participate in a high trusted ICO only, it's not easy to choose the right ICO
therefore education is a must so we will not lose our money to scammers that are just all around in the crypto world.
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:55:42 AM

To start your own ICO you will definitely need a good team of reliable peoples, because I have some doubts that you can do it alone)
Having an extremely reliable team is how a project gets larger. Bad projects have bad teams so they don't do that much after they open.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:14:00 AM

If earlier people needed money for a start-up, now the startup has moved to ICO, and it has become easier for everyone.
So good luck when you're investing into an ICO always research properly and see the project's future.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:15:41 AM

Hello

If you create or launch your own coin you can have all the supply set to pre mined and take huge amount of the supply so if you sell it to other people by ICO and there is an exchange that listed your coin, the price will go up if more people wants to invest in your coin while you hold huge amount of that coin. you are already making money and you can just dump it. this is how developers make fast money and also the reason why i dont like pre mined cryptocurrencies.

yeah, I agree with your opinion, the reason why there are so many coins today is because it may be a good way to make quick money. it reminds me of the "bitconnect", this coin earn a lot of money by attracting a lot of invenstors. but I think this way cannot working well like before because more competitors and more sensible investors come in. compare to new coins, people may have more faith on old and solid coins.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:55 AM

Certainly because of the mining of the times, why every day Coins are launched. That's a distinct advantage for people because Coins are launched is certainly very good for the future. Because we can invest in the coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: