Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:06:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why peoples launching more coins everyday ?  (Read 636 times)
markers

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:40:05 AM

It seems that huge crypto supply is the result of hype around that area. Appearances of new and new coins are new attempts in many cases to earn easy money. Sadly, but very often new coins do not bear real new ideas or technology, but just copies with new logo served at different angles.

hiddenmist

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

please explain in details if you know near me there is lot of expense

If you are making an altcoin out of greed, better not to add another shitcoin in the ecosystem. A good developer doesn't need to ask where and how can he get a profit on the coin he is developing. You haven't created anything but you already thinking of profit. Satoshi created bitcoin not just for profit but to have a revolution in financial industry. His goal is clear and he doesn't care whether he get a profit or not.

zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

Hello
i feel shame when asking this but i am really confused . i see here is approx 1400 coins in market but i want to ask if i launch my own coin how i will get profit ? how i will manage development and other expenses ?

for example Sathoshi made bitcoins but i am unable to figure out does stoshi getting reward from it or maybe earning ?

I think the thigh that make us crazy is mooney. With the coin thay can win more money.

Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:14:35 PM

Hello

I think most of them are projects whose only purpose is mere speculation. Very few are offering really relevant and innovative altcoins and that is why there are so many hundreds of repetitive altcoins and with nothing interesting to contribute to the crypto economy.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:18:08 PM

In fact, very few decent projects, often people just want easy money, a lot of scams, a lot of those who will not be able to implement what he conceived, and very few decent projects, I hope you do not replenish the list shitcoins project
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

Some are after making quick money while others are bringing legitimate solutions to problems faced by people. But I think mostly it's the scams that is much

https://cryptotvplus.com
doublecoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

ico market blockchain is decentralized market anybody may test the market with their innovation and necessity of integrating into blockchain but some of the coins may fall scam we should be vigilant in picking up such coins
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:58 PM

Because theres a lot of greedy people join in to our market,which is why these ICOs are keep popping out from nowhere asking these new investors to invest but most of these projects are scams and just created to raise funds then eventuall will abandon the investors leaving without anything,which is why it is risky to participate with these ICO investments.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

Because people are greedy that is why a lot of people are being launch day by day,as theres no one can stop these people,because ICOs  are decentralized hence these new coins wont stop coming to our market,the only thing we should be worried about is how would we pick those good projects over these hundreds of shit coins.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

Crypto is the reason for investing money every day in the world of money because people need more money. It is a very convenient market for easy money making. It's easy to do.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:32:40 AM

Some of them wants to change the world, some of them wants to do something useful and earn money and there are those
who just want money. Even you can make a coin even you don't know how it works. You can pay for it.

Some people are too greedy to have huge amount of money, they also produce new coins in market in order to deceive other participants.

sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:23:52 AM

I think you understand what the answer is, I think everyone already understands. Of course, there are few such projects and people who really want to bring more joy to this world, most likely more than those people who just want to raise money and live richly. Therefore probably there are so many coins.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Some people want to get free money, they are scammers, but some have really good business ideas and need money for investment. We need to support the last ones, as new coins are very important for development of crypto market. Look at www.icoguide.com you will be able to see good ideas.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:52:38 AM

Good day! For me its OK that new ICOs keep emerging as long as its legit and has a great team and advisors to keep the project successful. Its easy to develop a coin these days but you need to have a good product to offer. The more different it can be and usable the more investors will get on your project to invest. Its the efficiency, usage and long term goals is what I look into an ICO. Is it worthy investment? Is it needed? Does it have a good team? A big community support? So much to consider in an ICO.
Valay9836

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

In order to run it is necessary to understand that it is necessary to develop the coin . and it should have value for people . then success will be the earnings
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

I, my dear colleagues, also have thoughts of creating a new successful ICO project - a legitimate one with an excellent team. Now the main thing is to find a good product that will be useful to the society, then more investors will invest in my project. I'm sure I'm on the right track.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

I'm not saying it's impossible . But if you have no experience of knowledge and much more to know . not even worth trying
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Each project has a coin as the value of the project. if the coin is expensive in the market it means the project has a high value. examples such as ethereum in each year have a great price increase.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:43:57 PM

Because they want to monetize their ideas or product and find the investments for the future. It easiest way to find investors right not and much easier than IPO

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

Because they are always expecting this market, they believe that they are going to release their money and they will get their money back in the future. So they have more investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: