Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi BitcoinTalk  (Read 340 times)
vaporpens (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:30:47 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here, but I would like to join the boards.  I am a legit bitcoin enthusiast.  I am fairly new to the game and have I have been playing around with coinbase, havelock investments, and cloudhashing.  I would like to join discussions and give my reviews and perspectives of the applications and products I have used related to bitcoin.  As of now I would like to join in the cloudhashing discussion as I am one of their contract holders.  Not too happy about it, but I'm willing to give them a little leeway as they are experiences growing pains with this whole asic uprising.

Thanks,
vaporpens
nachius

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:42:24 PM

Welcome, Although by title I'm not newbie(close) I still am fairly new as well.  It's good to see more than a couple word introduction from a beginning member!

-Nachius
vaporpens (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:45:45 PM

Hi and welcome to you too.  I've been following bitcoin news for a while since it skyrocketed to over $100 USD and read up a lot on it.  I think maybe the days of 1000x ROI might be over, but I think it's fairly interesting and could yield some good returns.  As of now I think I sunk about $1500 into BTC investments.  None of which are looking to pay off.  Hahah. Live and learn.  I forgot to mention I also have a BFL jalapeno on backorder. So i'm definitely somewhat invested in BTC and BTC related products.
PWRMAD

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 07:55:28 PM

Hi

I am also fairly new and of course very interested in Bitcoin. I do enjoy making money (who doesn't) but I also like the technical side of how it works. I am an engineer by profession and I am looking forward to getting more involved in the mining hardware aspect of Bitcoin.

Best wishes
Randy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: