Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 12:33:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] Cindicator, Free channel for Cindicator bot  (Read 161 times)
mateo78 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Hello everybody,

I am a long term investor and i discovered recently Cindicator.
After reading the last palm beach report on CND token, i did my research and i have to admit this token has a lot of potential.
If you don't know cindicator, you should read the palm beach report on my channel Wink

The domain of prediction based on crowd intelligence mixed with artificial intelligence has a huge potential.
And as it is explained in the report, the team didn't launch his commercial global marketing campaign, so as soon as they will do it, it will explode.

And what is even better, it is if you stake enough token you can access to on of the cindicator bot package.
This bot make some predictions every week on crypto markets with pretty good result, and as a token holder, you can have access to it.

I launch a telegram channel for sharing these predictions. On this channel you will find reports, news too.
I will try to launch cindicator bot this weekend.

Feel free to join => https://t.me/crypto_sailors

See you soon !
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:48:08 PM

Hello, did you use cindicator_bot, and what quality of signals do they provide?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
InsaneRattles

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Hello, did you use cindicator_bot, and what quality of signals do they provide?

Basically CND bot notifies the expectation of AI and collective intelligence towards the Resistance Level (Ceiling) and Support Level (Floor) of BTC, XRP, ETH price on a weekly basis to their users.

And from time to time it ranks promising ICOs from No.1 to No.5. , delivers the expected possibility of crypto-event to happen ( Indicator : ~~%).

I guess if you have more than 20BTC, and plan to buy/sell Alts by them, It seems to be a good choice to have an access to Trader-tier (200,000 CND required to be deposited in your ETH address) Cindicator bot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: