Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:06:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Bounty Program?  (Read 130 times)
cubaaz_off (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

What are you looking for in a Bounty program? Any thoughts are welcome! Smiley   
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

In every bounty you are looking for the team behind it, the idea, where the token/coin will be listed, how easy/hard is the job and how much time do you got, for example in signature campaigns you don't need a lot of time, they require only to post in the forum(be active)/the translations bountyes take more time but the gains are bigger in my opinion.Good luck !

CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:16 PM
Merited by Yana_M1 (1)

Maybe a bounty, which in the end will not be deceived and will not be changed the rules by 4 times for all time.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

I am looking for something that is active in the community and a team that is willing to make their project stronger than other cryptocurrencies.

OG member.
Brian Ray
sukey2008

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

The easiest way is of course signiture bounty. And you could take a look at ArcBlock bounty, still active and quite good project. But anyway, you should make your own decision. Good luck
shnyrutti

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

As the word bounty already answered we go into bounty is to earn "money" with our time and effort. A few things to take note might be the amount given, whether or not it is a scam and will the project demand rises after the ICO.

royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

Firstly, I don't think that there is that "unicorn" type bounty program that would be perfect. Each have their pros and cons and each factor should be weighed accordingly on how it fits with your schedule and how it actually works for you. If you also feel that the profit you might get from the campaign, fail or success, would be enough is also one factor that should be planned ahead. Many seasoned bounty joiners always say that you should join projects that have good product, new concept or at least a concept that is close at heart for it to be easily supported by people. Also, I think that you should take a look with the developers and how they plan to move forward in reaching their goal. If there is a good laid out plan, then I suggest you join that.

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

What I look for is if the project is sound enough to warrant that I can invest my money into the project, if not I won't join, the team too is very important and aslo the amount the team dedicated to thei bounty program
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

Bounty programs that are being managed by people that have a high trust rating. You don't have to worry with this people.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: