Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:41:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1566 times)
Doofzkie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

revenge is not the option, when someone makes me mad, ill think about what will i do to him, then i realize that the best thing i can do is to stay calm even im totally mad at him, because you can never right the wrong with another wrong.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asawaq23

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

When people talking about revenge,there's only one thing that comes into my mind. It is how sweet what is revenge is. A revenge that will never be forgotten by people who hurts me. Showing them how they are pathetic why did they done such a thing that really broke  me.
      In my 24 years of existence,I'd never experience of revenging because my parents always told me that it is not good. Else, we must forgive those people who hurts us and just go with our life. But,when the times comes that these people hurts not only me but also my family,they feel how sweet my revenge is.

alisha123

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

Revenge does not make you better than the other. Revenge is the weapon of weak people. A wise man will know how to overcome heavy mufflers and not pay the same coin to people who have hurt them. Things are given by God, and we are not able to change their course by being bad and making bad things to others.
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Getting revenge is one of the best and satisfying moment you'll ever experience while you are alive. I know how it feels, I had one before. But as I grow old revenge is very pointless, it will only promote unstoppable hate and revenge and for me it is quite scary if you wanted and normal and peaceful life. I learned how to move on and forget about it, revenge won't help me to grow as a person it will only mess me up.

Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

Revenge is something that isn't needed in people.People think they will succeed if they get revenge on someone.We have different revenge.For example, we have revenge in sports too.We have revenge in some games.These are all trivialities, the worst kind of revenge is when people are in the fight.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
Katynya

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

Peбятa, дa нeльзя мcтить, ни пpи кaкиx oбcтoятeльcтвax! вce вoзвpaщaeтcя бyмepaнгoм! нe мcтитe!
chinger

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Revenge is one of man emotions and actions that every man must control, it is quite destructive for society.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:57:31 AM

The best revenge is happiness and success. You just forget those bad people or bad things, just let the universe deal with whatever injustice they have done and just focus on yourself. If you let those bad things affect you, you are the one feeling bad, they may not know it, so they may not be affected about it, or if they were intentional, they would be happy to know about your suffering.You are the one responsible for how you "react", and instead of being "reactive", you should be "proactive". Make the best out of everything, whether good or bad, in life.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:13:54 AM

Revenge must be reported. Bad people do things that hurt you first. We must revenge. I support your revenge.
FarmingCoins

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

Well, I think that revenge is one of the things that makes our world bad, is something bad to have on our minds, we should forgive these who do the wrong and spread the peace.
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:40 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
You know what I do not support revenge but can not stop the same feeling within me, I can not stop to enjoy myself in my imagination how I become successful to my plan of revenge to these people who have a great contribution to my suffering. But in the same way I can't stop thinking how bad I am if I will do revenge. I can't take myself to the the same thing with them. And in the middle of my pain I see myself voluntarily give in to forgiveness but the feeling of revenge is not easy to disappear.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

When I was a teenager, all I think about is to get revenge for those people who has done bad things to me or my family. My way of showing revenge is to show them that I will be successful and happy in life. There was a time that I got doing this because I was rushing things. I kept on trying but I still feel the same, I grow tired of this revenge and it feels like I was living the life I want. I stop trying and take it easy. It felt good actually. Living life full of revenge will just leave a bitter taste in your mouth and it doesn't feel good. Life is to short to worry about this.
I am just like you when I was teenager because I came to a poor family and I feel that everyone was pulling us down even were so down. But when I got more matured I realize that revenge is not good for a person who wants to be successful. Let God punish those people who pull you down and let God lift you up in forgiving them. Smiley

Mellifluous

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

I Always forgive those person who has a bad record to me. Forget and forgive is the best. Smile is the best revenge ever. Give them ypur best smile.
I agreed with you. Smile is really the best revenge ever, also being successful on things that they think you cannot achieve. Always forgive those people who did something bad towards you but for me, i did forgive but i never forget. For it is become a lesson to me.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:23:33 PM

Taking revenge is never s good idea as it promotes more hate between the two quarelling parties. It would be an endless war of bloodshed and blaming. Forgiveness is the key. Is a sideblearns how to forgive then that side wins the battle no matter who's at fault at first.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

Without hatred, there is no dignity!

Revenge, perhaps, is a picture of hatred and bitterness, perhaps with violence and blood.

Now, researchers in the United States through the human physiological and psychological aspects of investigation and study, gives a new interpretation of revenge: revenge, perhaps not as evil as people expected, it even with a sweet taste.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Revenge is an attempt to restore justice. Every person who commits bad deeds have to be afraid of retribution. Modern liberalism is very often helps under formal pretexts to avoid a criminals punishment. So I'm not afraid of revenge. I don't deserve her.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:54:07 PM

I LIKE the ANIME SERIES NARUTO,there is a war,shinobi and destroying each other,and each time the hatred of the people killed is transmitted to the new generation,so to speak vicious circle of hatred,and the main character said that he wants to destroy this circle,I believe that hatred leads to large-scale wars,deaths,tragedies and disasters of a global scale,this is a very bad thing,but I understand these things,as every someone loves and appreciates,and if it is not steep of the fault of someone else you'll not navidet and wishing him dead,this is a vicious circle,especially when you have power-weapons(that can shed the rivers of blood,for his revenge)

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
maks12345

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:05:50 PM

Do You  accidentally scorpion on a horoscope? It seems to me that this is a normal feeling. You want justice, punish the looters. But the world is unjust.
mcqueen95

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:35:30 AM

it feels great before you do it and after you do it, only for about 2 seconds. this is when you realize you just behaved in a realy immature way and you've probably hurt that person. plus, it opens things up for more conflict.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

that's one of the best thing a human can experience, even though it is bad we still do it because we are just human beings and part of that is being emotional especially when someone did a wrong thing to us and that's the time we feel the urgence of getting back to that guy. But i suggest not all the wrong doings to us must be take action because it might change us and become worst.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: