Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel about revenge?  (Read 1566 times)
myhometalk (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:27 PM

When I was a teenager, all I think about is to get revenge for those people who has done bad things to me or my family. My way of showing revenge is to show them that I will be successful and happy in life. There was a time that I got doing this because I was rushing things. I kept on trying but I still feel the same, I grow tired of this revenge and it feels like I was living the life I want. I stop trying and take it easy. It felt good actually. Living life full of revenge will just leave a bitter taste in your mouth and it doesn't feel good. Life is to short to worry about this.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GMule

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

I thinks it is better to just move on.  Although it is easy to say this.  If you  keep thinking about bad things they will keep your mind locked in patterns, sure remember the things that happen and learn from them.  Of course I haven't had some of the horrendous things that have happened to some people go in my life, so who knows how they would effect my decisions?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
myhometalk (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:24:09 PM

It's about bad, bad things that haunt you for years. And some things you can't forget and you can't let alone.
So you stay awake at night and it poisons you and only revenge is the antidote.
Sometimes living well just doesn't cut it.
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

It's not good to take revange. Better take it in and forgive immediately.

twarden

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:46:51 PM

It may feel great at the time but if you can forgive people those negative thoughts will fester and consume you.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Sometimes if someone did bad to you u want to revenge .its really hard to forgive and forget what they did to you.to revenge even just lil thing that will hurt them too like what they did to you makes you move on.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

I Always forgive those person who has a bad record to me. Forget and forgive is the best. Smile is the best revenge ever. Give them ypur best smile.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

Revenge is a dish better served cold but i really don't think that it is always necessary for people to seek revenge in most cases, I believe in Karma and those who have done evil against you are going to pay it in the end. Universe itself settles everything for us. The battle is the Lords.
tikalbong

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:23:12 AM

I was not born a bad person, but because of all the hardship I had in my life I discovered how sweet revenge feels.
There comes a time when it's too much and you can't take it anymore.
And you dream year after year of undoing the injustice that has been done upon you.
And when the moment comes, it's delicious.
They can see your eyes being cold, but you feel your own heart burning like hot embers.

As a Christian, revenge is something that our God must do for you, it may not be an immediate action but it will come. Now, humanly speaking, If someone hurts my loved ones, I myself would do something crazy to the culprit sometimes, because that's what makes us humans.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]       ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
───────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ───────
sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:29:16 AM

It is an act of an evil, however people may seem to come out the natural bad side of them when they were oppressed and their rights are violated.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

I really like to have revenge. I feel they deserve it. It could satisfy myself somehow. This is only if the person who done wrong to me results to damage physically or loss of things/asset. Examples are thieves. They really deserve our revenge. But maybe justice is I'm seeking or return of asset or what stolen would do. But revenge cause they hurt your feelings or anything they done that results you into stress but having no loss, its an emotional damage but you could overcome it. It will heal in time. If not in time you just forgive. If still won't work you may talk to others, they may have suffer worse than you but they overcome it. As all of that are experiences that we need in life to learn.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
reymartH

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

Part of the reason people seek revenge is to teach the other person that they cannot treat them that way. They think that the only way the person will learn, is to experience the same pain themselves but actually all that does is keep the pain alive for both of you.
perfryan

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:49:26 AM

Revenge feels great but forgiving and leaving it all to our Creator feels much more better. Make Love not War.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
kivo2004

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:50:04 AM

revenge is definitely not a good way to earn karma points

_____ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA (https://dstra.io) _____
Zanuar003

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:51:14 AM

according to my religion (islam) revenge is a bad deed, although sometimes our conscience is very difficult to forgive people who do wrong. need maturity and a very high level of wisdom to forgive.
Florc41

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:56:48 AM

Revenge is getting even with the one who hurt you. What I feel for revenge is I feel guilty whenever I've done it with someone who has mistreated me before because forgiveness still better in God's sight.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:17:01 AM

forgiveness still better in God's sight.WRONG

When i was a child we was taught  AN EYE FOR AN EYE   AND   A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH..
Comes from the bible

Exodus 21:24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand ... - Bible Hub
biblehub.com/exodus/21-24.htm
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him. Deuteronomy 19:21 "Thus you shall not show pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. Treasury of Scripture. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,. This is the earliest ..

Now why was we told this ?..Yes because in those days they wanted us battle ready Wink..

Like the way we used to practise diving under our school desk in case of nuke war ..
I always thought it was funny Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..All diving for cover Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Arr well if it was real i would be going out with a smile anyways Cheesy Cheesy..1970s Cheesy

Now it's all FAIRY CAKES  and CANDY PUFF BALLS Cheesy

No don't want a war BUT sick of little weasel POLITICIANS say war this and if we don't do this war that
now these people will be the first to run and hide Wink Cheesy..PUSSIES

But in this day and age we will blame the leaders and string those type up..
Or throw them on the front line first..

DO WE EVEN NEED  POLITICIANS ANYMORE Undecided  JOKE i know we do Wink BUT need to shape up or
REVENGE ..
Like it says in Exodus 21:24..

balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:25:10 AM

revenge is an act that humans do when someone hurt them or someone did something wrong. it a bad character that no one should possess. but i believe that there are two kinds of revenge: good and bad. bad revenge is very evil on the ground that it can harm another person. but good revenge has a good effect on someone. it can lead to goodness and betterment of the person. how do i feel, i feel good when i took revenge, not on the bad ones but on the positive ones. when someone hurt me, of course i feel so angry but then again i pray for that person to change. that is my good revenge.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:31:39 AM

revenge is an act that humans do when someone hurt them or someone did something wrong. it a bad character that no one should possess. but i believe that there are two kinds of revenge: good and bad. bad revenge is very evil on the ground that it can harm another person. but good revenge has a good effect on someone. it can lead to goodness and betterment of the person. how do i feel, i feel good when i took revenge, not on the bad ones but on the positive ones. when someone hurt me, of course i feel so angry but then again i pray for that person to change. that is my good revenge.
Why do AMERICANS carry guns?.. And especially the religious belt guns guns guns..

Now the right to protect yourself is that not a type of revenge ? Wink OH YES IT IS..

Did JESUS strike back?..So why have guns then Wink REVENGE..

To strike back even if your attacked is revenge Wink..

Oh he is attacking me and by AMERICAN LAW you can pull your gun out and shut them and that's the
religious parts of the USA ..

My right to protect my property is revenge if you attack my property Wink
with bang to the Head with a bullet..

Carry guns and say you don't believe in revenge then your a LIAR..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: