Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Huobi Pro Point Package Event  (Read 78 times)
nemid (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

I created an account today at Huobi to buy some Theta, and read about their Huobi Pro Point Package Event: https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=903

But I don't really understand the Point Package. So you pay 100 USDT to get 100 points and 95 free HTs. Then the HTs you can sell or hold to get transaction fee discounts, exclusive events and voting, but how do you use the points?

They say it is a pre-paid card for trading charges, but anybody understands exactly how it works? If I do a purchase of 1 ETH, normally they would collect 0.2% (0.002 ETH), will they convert that to USDT and get the value from the available points?

If that is true, the pre-paid card would only make sense for anyone that expects to spend there at least 100 USDT in fees (it is the minimum option to buy the point package), which means you would have to buy/sell there at least 50.000 USDT? Is they correct?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: