Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best to invest in for massive passive income?  (Read 114 times)
jetx (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

except for lending platforms of course, what is the best thing to invest in to make massive amounts of passive income? i just found out about one project but it looks like that ship has sailed. what would you guys recommend?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

when you find out! let us know too!!

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

except for lending platforms of course, what is the best thing to invest in to make massive amounts of passive income? i just found out about one project but it looks like that ship has sailed. what would you guys recommend?

I haven't seen any alt coin that will make you huge passive income overnight. Most of the altcoins needs to be held for a period of time before you can make profit. However, please let us know if you see any coin

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

If everyone knew the answer to this question we would all be rich till now. Passive income can be achieved and we all know some reputable sites that can provide us with the passive profit gain. Gambling sites that are using your investment to pay out the users and finally giving you 10 percent back are the great way to obtain the passive income but that is compared to the lending system.

Some passive way for the massive return of your invested money is still a mystery to me. Probably the millionaires had already found the way to preserve, stash and accumulate their cryptos with such techniques but if the techniques would be revealed then the classification of the society would be for nothing.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

There are opportunities everywhere. You just need to discover what it is because not all investments are applicable and can do by anyone. What are your preferred investments? What are your knowledge about those? Asked yourself some questions.

In cryptocurrency, where are you now? what knowledge do you gained?

Passive income is not the literal Passive Income. What I mean here? You still have to work to maintained that passive income. What are those? Like I said, explore your side. You can also consider investments outside the internet world.

Goodluck targeting that massive amounts of passive income.
alyssapink

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

Once Gulden releases its update (will be soon) you can witness i.e gain a proportion of the block reward by using your coins to help secure the blockchain. POW2 and Segsig coming soon. Check the whitepaper for more

https://gulden.com/pow2

jetx (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

There are opportunities everywhere. You just need to discover what it is because not all investments are applicable and can do by anyone. What are your preferred investments? What are your knowledge about those? Asked yourself some questions.

In cryptocurrency, where are you now? what knowledge do you gained?

Passive income is not the literal Passive Income. What I mean here? You still have to work to maintained that passive income. What are those? Like I said, explore your side. You can also consider investments outside the internet world.

Goodluck targeting that massive amounts of passive income.

looks like i was wrong. the ship hasn't sailed. there is this project called STEX EXCHANGE which offers 100% dividend distribution to token holders and their platform is really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9O4jQlpiFs  i thought their ICO was over but that wasn't the case after all.

granted there are many ways to make good gains in the cryptospace, and exchanges all seems to do well. just look at binance, kucoin and other exchange coins. but what's special about stex exchange is the fact that they offer HUNDRED PERCENT DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTION TO TOKEN HOLDERS, and they pay out in eth every month. let that register.  that is the kind of massive passive income im talking about. those are the types of projects im interested in.

another one is Bankera but they only offer 20% of what they earn to be shared amongst token holders. just hodling whatever coin in the top 30 is probably also a good idea long term but what im looking for though is the type of deal that you see with stex exchange. projects with high dividend payouts, and for speedy gains, something that's badly needed in the crypto space. quality exchanges are always needed in the cryptospace.

thanks. you too.
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

Minexcoin, 15.4% a month, 70% a yr. Really good coin in general def gnna gain value over the next few yrs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: