Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:30:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: @INABA / BFL_JOSH - When is my order going to ship?  (Read 1744 times)
ethought (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:35:41 PM

Hi Josh -

I ordered a 5GH/s Miner on the 6th of May.

When I ordered I was assured it would be delivered by July.

On August the 8th I asked for a refund and on August the 15th I was told this would not be possible.

So can you please tell me, simply, when my order will finally ship and what possible reason there could be for orders taking so long?

I am tired of reading through pages and pages of abuse and conspiracy theories - can you simply answer my question?

Thank you.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 08:41:55 PM

Hi Josh -

On August the 8th I asked for a refund and on August the 15th I was told this would not be possible.

So can you please tell me, simply, when my order will finally ship and what possible reason there could be for orders taking so long?

I am tired of reading through pages and pages of abuse and conspiracy theories - can you simply answer my question?

Thank you.

If you have ordered from ButterFly Labs and have not yet received your product, you are entitled to a refund whenever you request one (per FTC rules).
First ask ButterFly Labs for a refund, they will probably say no but you might get lucky.
If you ordered via PayPal you can file a complaint with them even if you are outside the 45 day window. Multiple customers have already gotten a refund from PayPal that was outside the 45 days.
If you ordered via Bitcoin or Bank wire, you can fill out a complaint with the FTC at  http://www.ftc.gov/complaint and they will advocate for you with ButterFly Labs to get your refund. You can also contact the office of the Kansas Attorney General and inform them that you have had your money taken with no product delivered for months, just more promises.
You can also do a paper filing with the DA here: http://da.jocogov.org/complaint-forms

There are also several threads on how to get a refund from ButterFly Labs, here are two:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=266945.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=272585.0

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:43:01 PM

If your new to Bitcoin mining and BFL shipping commitments then we forgive you.  If not, then don't be surprised, many people are in line before you.   We have tons of threads saying the same thing.   At this point it is either refund, wait or see if you have legal action.   Wish there was a better answer at this point.

-D

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
newguy05

Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 08:53:33 PM

how is this scam of a company not shutdown yet.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 09:05:41 PM

how is this scam of a company not shutdown yet.

People vote with their dollars, they keep handing them money and the law of markets says they should be in business.  Pure and simple. 

Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 09:53:56 PM

And you actually believed them??

And you actually believe them?? LOL

Would you still believe them even if they told you?

Put on your big boy pants and wait like a good little investomer!
madsusies

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:59:37 PM

Hi Josh -

Thank you.
Jesus, this is not a BFL forum,this is a hardware section, Josh is not a moderator and he got not even reason read this never ending crap and the most important You Sir pre-order just 1 f'g 5GH jala WTH are You beggar ? I invest in knc miners 10 000 Eur

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:25:44 PM

And you actually believed them??

And you actually believe them?? LOL

Would you still believe them even if they told you?

Put on your big boy pants and wait like a good little investomer!

Do you not believe everyone you buy something from over the internet?

Do you usually have to do hours of research just to see if the company you are going to buy from are fraudulent or not?

I have purchased hundreds of products from the internet - this is the first time someone has just blatantly not delivered and does not even seem to even have the courtesy to be even slightly concerned about it.

I fail to see why it is so hard to give me a straight answer - why is it taking so long? I have read page after page of threads about BFL and still cannot really figure out why orders are not being shipped faster than what seems like one technician hand making each unit one at a time. If I did this to my customers my business would be gone and I would feel totally ashamed.

Should I just wait for a another month, 6 months, year?? Seems like none of you has the balls to stand up to BFL - you are happy to just wait indefinitely. I'm vexed.

ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:32:30 PM

Hi Josh -

Thank you.
Jesus, this is not a BFL forum,this is a hardware section, Josh is not a moderator and he got not even reason read this never ending crap and the most important You Sir pre-order just 1 f'g 5GH jala WTH are You beggar ? I invest in knc miners 10 000 Eur

I see Inaba is active, mostly in verbal abuse, on other threads in this forum so figured this would be the place to get an answer from him directly. I barely get an answer at all from BFL support so...

This 'never ending crap' as you put it is not our fault, it is BFL's fault and a spokesman for that company on here, as far as I can tell, is Josh so why not address this post to him?

I am not a beggar I am smart, I read the posts and thought I would have a gamble so I purchased the smallest miner I could. But that is beside the point. If I had spent only $10 with BFL it would still not make it ok to lie to me and fail to produce anything.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:33:55 PM

He couldn't care less. You're not important as a customer.

Sorry.
ethought (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:35:45 PM

He could't care less. You're not important as a consumer.

Sorry.

Yeah this is the PM I just got from him in response to my request to answer the OP.

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums.  You should contact customer service, they are the ones that could better answer your question.  I really can't answer questions like that."

Nice..  Huh
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:35:58 PM

Do you not believe everyone you buy something from over the internet?
Do you usually have to do hours of research just to see if the company you are going to buy from are fraudulent or not?
I have purchased hundreds of products from the internet - this is the first time someone has just blatantly not delivered and does not even seem to even have the courtesy to be even slightly concerned about it.
I fail to see why it is so hard to give me a straight answer - why is it taking so long? I have read page after page of threads about BFL and still cannot really figure out why orders are not being shipped faster than what seems like one technician hand making each unit one at a time. If I did this to my customers my business would be gone and I would feel totally ashamed.
Should I just wait for a another month, 6 months, year?? Seems like none of you has the balls to stand up to BFL - you are happy to just wait indefinitely. I'm vexed.
1) Why are you asking questions here?  This is not the official site for BFL.
2) have you even read their forums?  Their Blogs?  Jalapenos just finished shipping for Jan 31.  Since pre-orders ended around Apr 5th, and your is an actual order, it is likely that you'll not see them shipping your order until after ALL preorders have been completed as per a statement made by them a while back.
3) Realistic timeline?  Mid-October unless they continue shipping Jalapenos past the pre-order deadline.

Honestly, this is the LAST place to be complaining.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:36:31 PM

You got an answer via PM. This is actually very good.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:39:34 PM

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums."

... yet spends thousands of dollars to advertise on these forums in the hopes of gaining more business.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:02:09 AM

"Sorry, it's impossible to conduct any sort of business on these forums."

... yet spends thousands of dollars to advertise on these forums in the hopes of gaining more business.

In their defense, they didnt announce and advertise Monarch project on here. Its you ppl that fcking make that thread and then complained.

If you actually dont want to do business with them, dont make a fcking post about it, dont buy their products.... and shut up all together.

Yet you keep "advertising" every time you post in BFL's thread.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:07:15 AM

Hi Josh -

Thank you.
I assure you, Josh is running right now to his office on foot. As soon as he heard one of his precious customers was feeling down, he started running for the office to resolve your issue.

He probably didn't even apparently think opening his car was worth the wait. This guy needs a medal. (Gold too, not that cheap stuff)
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:12:33 AM

"Nobody cares about you" - Inaba

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 12:18:48 AM

In their defense, they didnt announce and advertise Monarch project on here.

Sure they advertise it here. That's how they avoid the scammer tag.

Buy & Hold
Dalkore
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:16:45 AM

Hi Josh -

Thank you.

I see Inaba is active, mostly in verbal abuse, on other threads in this forum so figured this would be the place to get an answer from him directly. I barely get an answer at all from BFL support so...

This 'never ending crap' as you put it is not our fault, it is BFL's fault and a spokesman for that company on here, as far as I can tell, is Josh so why not address this post to him?

I am not a beggar I am smart, I read the posts and thought I would have a gamble so I purchased the smallest miner I could. But that is beside the point. If I had spent only $10 with BFL it would still not make it ok to lie to me and fail to produce anything.

ethought
- If you noticed that, then WHY DID YOU PURCHASE?

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 01:32:59 AM

How do you keep track of all your sock accounts?  Do you have some kind of IP/account switching app, otherwise is must be very time consuming?

There's like 5 in this thread alone.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: