Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SSOCOIN, Make your wealth run freely! Coming Soon......  (Read 2328 times)
ssocoins (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:26 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 07:01:41 PM by ssocoins

Ssocoin, a decentralized and encrypted currency with unique value protection, Join us to make your wealth run freely and to create a bright future!

THE ADVANTAGES OF SSOCOIN

1.VALUE PROTECTION
After joining the membership, members can receive  up to 8% of the monthly monetary dividend through the mining program;
Recommend others to join the membership, you can receive 10% recommendation bonus and other benefits.
Monetary value will be as stable and rising as possible under our unique operation system

2: SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT
Through our network, Ssocoin can work in every corner of the world and it can be sent and received as easy as an email, and the sending and the receiving happen almost simultaneously, without any fees related to banks. Furthermore it works 7/24, including holidays

3: SAFETY
Ssocoin is a encrypted currency based on the Ethereum blockchain smart contracts technology, the block chain itself verifies the authenticity of the transaction, which cannot be forged. Furthermore, it’s decentralized which means it will not be brought into the influence of countries、governments、 banks or financial institutions

4. PRIVACY

You can choose whether to leave your information. The Ssocoin transactions are anonymous and your information will not be exposed to the public

5.FREE WALLET
You can download or register an account for free to open your free wallet. Again, it’s totally free, no month pay or any storage cost. Furthermore, the cost of sending Ssocoin is very low

6. FIXED QUANTITY

The total amount of Ssocoin is 180 million and will not increase, which can prevent inflation effectively and maintain value. Overall, from the long-term standpoint, currency issued by the nation will always be on the rise, which means inflation is inevitable, and because of the inflation, the purchasing power of money will be declining. Thus more people will be drawn to Ssocoin

7: TRANSPARENCY
All trading records of the Ssocoin are open and transparent and can be traced through the block chain. The source code of Ssocoin is in GitHub for download and study

8: INFINITE FUTURE
The Ssocoin will try its best to link the blockchain with the mobile internet applications as well as the off-line business entities. We welcome friends from all walks of life to develop various applications to co-build the Ssocoin ecosystem,
And create brilliance together

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ssocoincommunity
TWITTER:https://twitter.com/ssocoin
REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/ssocoin
WHITEPAPER: www.ssocoin.com/whitepaper
EXCHANGE PLATFORM: https://crex24.com/exchange/SSO-BTC

TECHNOLOGY
COIN NAME: SSOCOIN
TICKER: SSO
ALGO: DPOS
TOTAL SUPPLY: 180M
PREMINE: 180M
DECIMALS: 18
CONFIRMATION:12
NUMBER OF BLOCKS: 25126
BlOCK TIME: 15S
DEV LANGUAGE: GOLANG

Flenger

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

Type POW+POS

Grin
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:07:41 AM

Yes, it is 100% premined, which is the reason why we can control the price to make the exchange rate steady and grow, so as to achieve more profits for our customers Smiley
shine111

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:08:46 PM

When will this project start? I am interested
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

When will this project start? I am interested
It is coming soon! We will inform you as soon as possible Smiley
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:59:37 PM

everything looks very interesting and cool, but did not find information about the team on the site.
wallet already working?
can I use it?
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

We will upload the team information later, they are too shy......   Wink
The most important thing is we may bring lot of porfit for our customers in the short future.
The wallet is ready to use, the website construction will be ready soon.
shine111

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

Your project looks nice, how should I start?
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:38:24 PM

Your project looks nice, how should I start?
You can go to website https://www.ssocoin.com/school  to learn more,thanks.
Zulkin0s

Activity: 87
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

You have a mistake in 6. FIXED QUALTITY. Should be 6. FIXED QUANTITY.
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

You have a mistake in 6. FIXED QUALTITY. Should be 6. FIXED QUANTITY.
Thank you ,we appriciated your help! Smiley
lubing7683

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

what about the mining program? how does it work? I want to know the details of it. and please introduce you and your team and advisors
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Yes, it is 100% premined, which is the reason why we can control the price to make the exchange rate steady and grow, so as to achieve more profits for our customers Smiley

So if 100% premine, then what we are doing here? Yes, you can control the price, because it's within your control. All of it.  Roll Eyes You will just dump this crap coin. How can you say, make your wealth run freely?
juno77

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:32:11 AM

Hi Dev, can you provide some information about your team members/advisors and responsibilities please?
aWqeGOZH4

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:32 AM

How exactly do you want to make this work? You write the coin is 100% premined, but a the same time there is an 8% monthly "mining reward". 0 mining + 8% still means 0, right? Please tell me where I am wrong Wink
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

We at Ssocoin have hired a new Bitcointalk Community Manager from within the community to effectively communicate our project ideas with our potential user base, future customers and in general a broader audience.
He will answer all of questions later, thanks for your patience!
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

Type POW+POS

Grin

Grin Grin Grin
how to mine this coin when Premine alreday 180m which is the same total supply  Grin Grin
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:57:38 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 08:18:51 PM by ssocoins

what about the mining program? how does it work? I want to know the details of it. and please introduce you and your team and advisors
You can go to www.ssocoin.com/school to get more details of this project.
Our core team consist of 10 people now.
I am the CEO and my name is lee guan
Leader programmer coin developer is tony chang,he has been involved with a few other blockchain projects before working with us.
Our lead web designer is sunny Feng and he is an experienced web designer.
We are currently acquiring more team members,so our numbers are increasing. We will reveal more information later.
ssocoins (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:39:17 AM

So if 100% premine, then what we are doing here? Yes, you can control the price, because it's within your control. All of it.  Roll Eyes You will just dump this crap coin. How can you say, make your wealth run freely?
This is the plan's name,because it has similar functionality to you buying a mining plan from a cloud mining website. Since our coins are premined,it saves a lot of resources, both for us and our clients. This in turn enables us to give more bonus to our clients.
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

I will keep an eye on this! Hope we get some news soon!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: