Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank system changed?  (Read 341 times)
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:07:55 PM

To raise the rank we have to be patient and keep trying, often reading in forums to get to rank, in this forum a lot of information we have never get. Always focused and optimistic
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

I was jr. member but I am Newbie now. and there is a merit stuff

As I can see you, you’re still a jr. member. There is nothing wrong to be a newbie again or stay as jr. member as long we still can share our thoughts in each interested topics we read and can reply.
jctree

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:01:09 AM

Is asking the same as spamming to you? I'm new here. Isn't it natural for me to ask questions? But I'm sorry if for you, this is spam. I will be more responsible with my actions. Thanks
You only registered in this forum to rank up and join a shitcoin campaign to make money. You don't care about this forum and IMO we don't need people with this kind of metality in here.

P.s: After a quick look at your post history, I see that you are indeed a spammer. Who would have thought?

Hi, I already read the new rules and I'm really sorry if I sound too rude yesterday. I now understand that I should really read threads to answer my questions (stupid questions that can be answered if i should have read). I will be more responsible and will start to care about this forum. I'm thankful that I've bumped into you and you made me realize my wrong doing. Again, Thank you and my apologies.
IcoBaby

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:54 PM

when will I be a jr member and start joining a campaign?
Jr.Member 30 sms )
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

You can find details about Merit here public by MOD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: