Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DAVOS 2018  (Read 75 times)
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

MAMA MERKEL go and stick your head up a donkeys butt hole you stupid BITCH Cheesy Woof woof..

Please will you MAMA MERKEL stop speaking because the SHIT that comes out your face knocks me sick..
You fucked EUROPE mama merkel..

In Davos, Merkel Warns Against 'Poison' Of Right-Wing Populism Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

No we know you RICH ELITE and you pussy twat politicians are at a meeting for your own gain
SO FUCK OFF..

We the people can just set a new company without you SCUM BAG BUMS..

"This generation born after the Second World War will have to prove they have learned the lessons of history," she said. <<MAMA MERKEL   THREATS Angry Angry

We have learned the lessons Cheesy Cheesy..YOU TWAT invited every fucker to take over our nations
YOU FAT LITTLE CUNT.. Angry Angry..

No one listens to you MAMA MERKEL only your GERMANY NAZI crew SO FUCK OFF TWAT FACE..

WE THE UK ARE OUT OF THE     EU Grin..

Oh next time we have war we attack the ELITE TWATS Wink..

You can hide but you will die just the same as the rest but worse..
SO FUCK YOU MAMA MERKEL..

MY GRAN FATHER HATE YOU GERMAN TWATS..He said never ever trust a German not ever..

GERMANY IS OVER Wink Wink..

Free energy and a new BRITISH CAR .. Wink WIPE THE GERMANS OUT WE WILL..

PRODUCT WARS Wink
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:57 PM

FUCK YOU MAMA MERKEL YOU NAZI TWAT..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

All you POLITICIANS from the last 25 years i know way longer but my life time you POLITICIANS today
have to be the worst ever..

You are all piss poor to say the least ..
You swan around like you own the fucking place when 1 punch and you be out cold..
Yes even MAMA MERKEL she need to be run over LITTLE CUNT SHE IS..

You ever mention the war again OH and we British won Wink although you wouldn't think so Angry Angry..
If you mention the war again if we ever have another one you mama merkel will be the first head we British BOMB  right at you FAT LITTLE BODY..

We British are ready waiting LIKE MY GRAN SAID WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE WAR.. Wink Angry
An adventure Wink..Who cares if we die you only live once .. Wink Grin Cool

And that was the attitude of my gran father ..
OH gran wasn't you scared       WAS I FUCK Grin Cheesy..

And your all in SWITZERLAND the place of BULLSHIT LIARS who steal your monies ..
No wonder the German NAZI love it there..
popcorn1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:06:40 AM

Germany you should be ashamed of yourselves re electing mama merkel she invited people to your own country to rape bomb run over bully stab and steal she invited people to do all this and you still
re elected her Shocked Angry Angry..

She will DESTROY your country from within..FACT..
She is a danger to the WORLD..FACT..

She is EVIL she knows nothing only her own self worth..CRAZY BITCH..

A guy called GEVERS he is CRAZY and a German descendant Hmm just like mama merkel wont go
talks poo and fails at all he does ..

I won't be buying nothing GERMAN ANYMORE not until mama merkel is gone from office ..

Take your cars it's time we made our own new type of car ..

A dyson     ZP WARP DRIVE SONIC BOOSTER LASER BLASTER.. Cheesy     0 to 60 in 0.00001 seconds..

The politicians think they make our country better  Cheesy Cheesy NO you make it worse  Wink
Yes you do because your all THIEVES taking bribes ..

So if taking bribes backhanders the people who are giving you them must be wanting something
that benefits them only and not the masses ..

And your all meeting in SWITZERLAND the land of the BULLSHIT not so good to invest in anymore
country..
Your all there talking about lining your own pockets and if i had my way i would jail all your asses
for meeting businesses to talk about POLITICAL KICKBACKS Angry Angry..

Those decisions you make in that room are to benefit yourselves only meaning the masses get screwed
over..

DO NOT INVEST IN SWITZERLAND or GERMANY Wink..
Germany even VW pollution and lied to sell them Angry

SWITZERLAND the government take money and then change the law to keep your monies

DO NOT INVEST IN ANYTHING IN SWITZERLAND..

THE UK   IS THE BEST Grin..I will prove my case..

If your crypto or monies gets stolen our JUDGES will look to see who as been harmed ..
They look at who is the people or persons been hurt and then go by that rule of thumb..

Now SWITZERLAND wont do jack shit over scams or CRYPTO SCAMS but our judges our laws our country the UK will as i will prove below..

Look what happened to syscoin and our judges done what?..

UK High Court Orders Moolah to Hand Over Syscoin's 750 BTC
https://www.coindesk.com › Exchanges
27 Oct 2014 - A UK judge has granted a final injunction against Moolah and ex-CEO Alex Green after an emergency action Friday.

UK High Court Orders Moolah to Hand Over Syscoin's 750 BTC

PROVES THE UK   IS THE BEST^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We have law and if you break the law who ever was hurt is the WINNER ..
Got to prove it           and that's how you win..

MAMA MERKEL has killed many many of her own people why would someone from another land trust her 1 bit?..SHE IS GEVERS FAMILY  Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: