Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like your humble opinion about a Dogecoin video presentation I made…  (Read 119 times)
DogeHodler (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:09:10 AM

Hi everyone !

I come from the Dogecoin Reddit community, and I made a video about Dogecoin for the YOTD Contest. If you didn't hear about it yet, this contest offers 18 million of Dogecoins for the eight best videos (6 million for the 1st prize, 400k doge for the 8th prize), which also have to be the "most representative of the Doge community's spirit" videos (that's what the rules says). Also the video had to be one minute long, or less.

Here is it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa4_mDVYJjE

I tried to be informative in it, and I also wanted to describe Dogecoin the best I could, with synthetic and simple ideas through fun scenes.

Now, I would like your opinion about it. What could I have done in this to make it better ? I know that the sound quality is not perfect, neither the image ; I'm speaking here about editing and the message I wanted to share. Speaking about all of the topics related to Dogecoin under a minute was hard !

Greetings and happiness <3

Ludwig
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:26:03 AM

Quite funny and informative, would not change a thing.

crypto440

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:36:21 AM

Hi everyone !

I come from the Dogecoin Reddit community, and I made a video about Dogecoin for the YOTD Contest. If you didn't hear about it yet, this contest offers 18 million of Dogecoins for the eight best videos (6 million for the 1st prize, 400k doge for the 8th prize), which also have to be the "most representative of the Doge community's spirit" videos (that's what the rules says). Also the video had to be one minute long, or less.

Here is it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa4_mDVYJjE

I tried to be informative in it, and I also wanted to describe Dogecoin the best I could, with synthetic and simple ideas through fun scenes.

Now, I would like your opinion about it. What could I have done in this to make it better ? I know that the sound quality is not perfect, neither the image ; I'm speaking here about editing and the message I wanted to share. Speaking about all of the topics related to Dogecoin under a minute was hard !

Greetings and happiness <3

Ludwig
you have done a great job buddy i really enjoyed your video and it's very informative why can other people make videos like your's if you don't mind me asking how much have you invested in Dogecoin Smiley
DogeHodler (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

Quite funny and informative, would not change a thing.

Thanks for your kind answer ! Cheesy Well it means that I got my chances for this contest, isn't it ?

you have done a great job buddy i really enjoyed your video and it's very informative why can other people make videos like your's if you don't mind me asking how much have you invested in Dogecoin

Hi ! Smiley I'm a very old shibe. I invested first back in December 2013/February 2014, something like 120k ; and I bought more in mid-December 2017 when it was around $0.006. I also got free BTC from this CLAMS thing, I then converted those to Dogecoins. Also I'm still doing faucets and such time to time. In total, I now have around 610k Dogecoin. I also gave some to charities because the Doge community is like that : a big heart and a big smile. Smiley
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

You describe pretty well the advantages of Dogecoin, and why using it. Also, you have put a good amount of work building the multiple scenes.

The only thing I think you should emphasize is to work more on the humor aspect.

DogeHodler (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

You describe pretty well the advantages of Dogecoin, and why using it. Also, you have put a good amount of work building the multiple scenes.

The only thing I think you should emphasize is to work more on the humor aspect.

Thank you ! Smiley

Yeah, it was not easy to set up a fun atmosphere through real acting, and I'm not a born actor so I had to work on it for a few days, lol :p Most of the other videos of this contest consist of editing of images and memes around Doge ; it might be easier to get a smile from special effects, rockets flying everywhere and such. But on the other side I didn't want to put too much crazy effects, because the message of the video would have been dazzled.

In resume, I had to sacrifice a bit of the humor aspect to present the whole thing Smiley
DogeHodler (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 12:17:59 AM

There are also a lot of other Dogecoin videos on this YouTube channels ! More than 200 entries has been sent for the contest ! Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOTwXzRNycMUp4KU69XpLKg/videos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: