Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 BTC Drawing! 0.05 BTC entry, 1st drawing completed, closed for now  (Read 4277 times)
KingOfSports (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:35:19 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2013, 04:53:18 AM by KingOfSports

Hi guys,
I am interested in setting up a fixed pool drawing, hopefully one that can grow to as much as 50 BTC if popular. For this one though, I am going to start with a set 10 BTC pool, where there are 200 tickets, each costing .05 BTC.
Here is how it will work:
Each ticket costs 0.05 BTC (roughly $5 in USD), and there will a total of 11 winners.
Prizes:
4 BTC - 1 winner
2 BTC - 1 winner
1 BTC - 2 winners
0.50 BTC - 3 winners
0.10 BTC - 4 winners
Total paid of 10 BTC = 9.90 BTC, I keep .10 BTC and pay the tx fees.

Tickets sold so far: 4 / 200.

How will it be provably fair?

I have thought about this and I've decided the best way, is to do it is as followed:
I am going to use Just-Dice's rolling of the dice to pick the winners. Basically I will draw 11 and only 11 numbers on the account 99900 (I own this). Before I draw ten times I will press "randomize" on the site to randomize the server seed. This will be the only time this user will be used. Each ticket of the 200 tickets gives you a .5% chance of winning. The first ticket bought will have numbers 00.00.00 to 00.49.99. The 2nd ticket bought will have 00.50.00 to 00.99.99. Third would have 01.00.00 to 01.49.99, and so on. The 200th ticket would have numbers 99.50.00 to 99.99.99.

Here is an example draw:
The first draw will be for .10 BTC, and I roll a 03.42.99, whoever bought the 7th ticket bought would be the winner. No ticket can win more then once, in the unlikely chance that a subsequent roll falls within another ticket's winning number range, a new number would be drawn/rolled. All of this will be verified by Dooglus of course (I'll ask him to post here to make sure its okay with him) for the 10 rolls and any possible following rolls. This account will not be used for real wagers, and whether the bets win will not matter, only the random numbers drawn will matter.

Order of winning number draws:
The winning prize numbers would go from least to greatest, so the 11th roll would be for who wins the 4 BTC.

Please send 0.05 or more to 1EaG64J9UvEPzcamBAeZeP5AmzP8ieBDxn. Each ticket costs .05, feel free to buy more then 1 ticket per transaction.

Please send ONLY from a wallet you own, winnings will be sent back to the same address that the BTC was sent from!

How do we know we can trust you?
Check my reputation thread in my signature for many examples of me escrowing or purchasing where sent first to 10 BTC or more in one transaction. If you don't trust me, thats fine, everyone is entitled to their opinions. All entries will remain untouched in that address above that I own.

How long do we have to wait for this to fill?
If after 30 days from the first ticket being bought, the drawing has not filled, I will refund all bets. Since this is order sensitive for tickets bought (your order decides the winning number range you get) I will not refund any tickets early for any reason.

Will you be entering this drawing?
In the future I may enter it if people allow it but for the first one to prevent any accusations of being "in" on the drawing, I definitely will not be entering.

When will the drawing occur?
When all 200 tickets are sold, I will announce the specific time and date of the drawing, in which I will be chat under the 99900 account so you could be there when I first announce what ticket # wins each drawing. The drawing will occur within 48 hours of the 200th ticket being purchased.

I have another question?
Feel free to PM me or comment here Smiley

List of tickets and their owners:
1. 179QD   2. 1ApYR   3. Harshbuttrue (SWC)   4. 1GdQZ   5-200. LightLord.

Basically Lightlord owns 02.00.00 to 99.99.99. If any of the 11 numbers are below 02.00.00 then someone else wins that amount haha.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:42:48 PM

I'm OK with this, and can provide a list of the numbers rolled by account 99900.

How are you determining the order of the tickets?  I would imagine it's based on the order of their transactions in the blockchain, but it would be worth stating that.  Note that blockchain.info and blockexplorer.com show transactions in different orders.  I believe blockexplorer.com shows them in the same order as they actually appear in the block, so that would be the one to use.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:44:03 PM

I'm OK with this, and can provide a list of the numbers rolled by account 99900.

How are you determining the order of the tickets?  I would imagine it's based on the order of their transactions in the blockchain, but it would be worth stating that.  Note that blockchain.info and blockexplorer.com show transactions in different orders.  I believe blockexplorer.com shows them in the same order as they actually appear in the block, so that would be the one to use.
Yes its in order of transaction ID's on blockchain. 1st .05 received would have the first ticket and so on.

knowitnothing

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:45:27 PM

Uhm, you should actually post the hash of the secret seed, let people collectively decide on a user seed, and use an offline system for doing the rolls so we all can be (twice) sure that the nonce is starting on 1. If you need, I can point to some code that does the rolls exactly in the same manner that just-dice does, and the secret seed is also picked by using OpenSSL.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:48:15 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 11:02:06 PM by KingOfSports

Uhm, you should actually post the hash of the secret seed, let people collectively decide on a user seed, and use an offline system for doing the rolls so we all can be (twice) sure that the nonce is starting on 1. If you need, I can point to some code that does the rolls exactly in the same manner that just-dice does, and the secret seed is also picked by using OpenSSL.
I could possibly do that, the problem is doing multiple rolls, it could become very complicated and leave room for accusation or something.

Also, not realizing this possible flaw beforehand, I am now going to be pressing "randomize" to change the server seed before the 11 or however many draws. This is to prevent Dooglus from seeing what 10 numbers would be drawn and thus buying those specific tickets to win. Updated the OP to include this rule.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:56:35 PM

Yes its in order of transaction ID's on blockchain. 1st .05 received would have the first ticket and so on.

That couldn't be less clear.

Do you mean on the blockchain, or on blockchain.info?  Because they're different.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
knowitnothing

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:57:52 PM

I could possibly do that, the problem is doing multiple rolls, it could become very complicated and leave room for accusation or something.

I'm not seeing how this is complicated, care to explain ? I'm not seeing how people are going to accuse you if you do the way I mentioned.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:58:27 PM

That couldn't be less clear.

Do you mean on the blockchain, or on blockchain.info?  Because they're different.
Blochchain.info. You look up the wallet address and the first rec'd .05 would get the first ticket. When the balance of the wallet is 9.95 BTC then the next .05 BTC would get the 200th ticket.

KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:01:47 PM

I'm not seeing how this is complicated, care to explain ? I'm not seeing how people are going to accuse you if you do the way I mentioned.
Because how would drawing a secret without anyone else seeing be able to prevent me from basically redrawing the secret so that a certain address would win (thus someone would say I own that address that won 4 BTC). If I use OpenSSL to draw secret seeds, someone else would have to verify that I did not draw more then 1 or draw more then 11 whichever people decide. I would have to record it I guess and still people could say, you recorded it more then once. Thus, the fairest way I see it, is to use someone else's dice site which has public lookup of draws, to prove I only drew 11 times or however many was needed to pick 11 winners.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:03:23 PM

Blochchain.info. You look up the wallet address and the first rec'd .05 would get the first ticket. When the balance of the wallet is 9.95 BTC then the next .05 BTC would get the 200th ticket.

I think blockchain.info shows them in a random order.  It would be better to use blockexplorer.com because that shows the transactions in the same order as they appear on the blockchain.

See this screenshot of the two sites side by side to see how they disagree on transaction ordering:

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:08:53 PM

You're right Dooglus - We will be using the order the .05 are rec'd according to:
http://blockexplorer.com/address/1EaG64J9UvEPzcamBAeZeP5AmzP8ieBDxn

1st rec'd gets the first ticket, 2nd .05 rec'd gets 2nd ticket and so on.

knowitnothing

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:17:40 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2013, 11:30:41 PM by knowitnothing

Because how would drawing a secret without anyone else seeing be able to prevent me from basically redrawing the secret so that a certain address would win (thus someone would say I own that address that won 4 BTC). If I use OpenSSL to draw secret seeds, someone else would have to verify that I did not draw more then 1 or draw more then 11 whichever people decide. I would have to record it I guess and still people could say, you recorded it more then once. Thus, the fairest way I see it, is to use someone else's dice site which has public lookup of draws, to prove I only drew 11 times or however many was needed to pick 11 winners.

I'm not sure if you ignored what I wrote or you misunderstood it completely, so I will do an actual example that you can replicate and use for your own lottery and will be fairer for everyone involved.

The code is based on the lines in yellow at https://github.com/knowitnothing/misc/blob/master/justdice/no_browser_bot/browserless_dummy.py#L1-L23

Now you are planning to start selling your tickets, let's say that. So you generate a secret seed:

secret = gen_server_seed()

And publish its hash by doing:

secret_hash = hashlib.sha256(secret).hexdigest()

For the secret I obtained, secret_hash == "ec11a5e6acac0cd3513bab4d12a31175ea40a61867b56e766d29d7390ddcc8c4". So you publish (i.e., write it in your post) it and then actually start selling the tickets.

Now for the user seed: pick the first two letters from each address received, according to the ordering you will be using for the prizes, and concatenate them all. So let's say the user seed turned out to be "abcdefghijklmnop" (i.e., you sold eight tickets). So now the period for buying tickets ended, and then you do the rolls starting with nonce at 1. Suppose you want 10 rolls:

for i in xrange(1, 10 + 1):
     print 'roll %d: %s' % (i, dice_roll(secret, user_seed, nonce=i))

Using the secret I obtained earlier, and that everyone already knows its hash, I obtain the following rolls:

roll 1: 19.2738
roll 2: 89.8953
roll 3: 16.2619
roll 4: 12.9331
roll 5: 93.4046
roll 6: 53.9519
roll 7: 53.4825
roll 8: 39.0345
roll 9: 55.241
roll 10: 28.1354

The secret seed used was "Cdg7b8z6ZHvX5MTMsS8yGUsnizL_Emi.kO6wtjnTLMYuY0ArpFDm25qcwsJ521rk". How can you cheat this ?
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:33:39 PM

Okay I will look into this. I don't understand coding or entering in the stuff, so if I can duplicate this I could use this if others want me to.

knowitnothing

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:38:52 PM

You might need a better user seed to people not accuse you, something like each unique buyer sending its own piece of the seed, and concatenating them as before.

I strongly suggesting doing the rolls this way.
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:03:05 AM

4 Tickets sold so far! Back at it tomorrow. I am determined to make this drawing occur and not slowly fade away in the gambling section like so many other threads. Join now guys!

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 04:19:28 AM

Send 9.8 BTC for 196 Tickets.

Transaction ID:

https://blockchain.info/tx/03531729748e91d073546c64a3573f3ad7bc0bf437cf9bc3ae9e240379656b47
Address: 18hR9DrRsUqrpdM5V4ZZEqaGryMYbdDsan

1) address
2) Lightlord owns
3) signature.

18hR9DrRsUqrpdM5V4ZZEqaGryMYbdDsan

Lightlord Owns this address

H9lZ6BR0cgA5RnhTPP8pmURHCFX8SJNbWqPCukiPGkzmLyNfpWA+WslZpgASa2iIblEZV/1T89jlnTHJojrTcVk=

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:22:31 AM

Woah! Haha wow. We will hold the drawing tomorrow. Will post specific time / date. If you would rather it be held tonight LightLord since you are by far the person who bought the most tickets let me know and we'll do it tonight. Thanks man!

lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2013, 04:24:06 AM

Can it be done tonight?

Woah! Haha wow. We will hold the drawing tomorrow. Will post specific time / date. If you would rather it be held tonight LightLord since you are by far the person who bought the most tickets let me know and we'll do it tonight. Thanks man!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:49:11 AM

Can it be done tonight?

Here's a log of the draw:

2013-08-27 04:33:23 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> Okay here
2013-08-27 04:33:36 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> numbers 02.00.00 and above are Lightlord's tickets
2013-08-27 04:34:11 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> randomizing now, light lord since u bought all the tickets and i assume this doesnt change the outcome in your favor, what do u want the client seed to be?
2013-08-27 04:34:41 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> okay here goes
2013-08-27 04:34:43 (99900) new server seed
2013-08-27 04:35:00 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> first # is for .1
2013-08-27 04:35:08 (99900) bet #90818338: 0 BTC @ 49.5% hi: lucky:502018 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:1 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:35:18 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 50.2018
2013-08-27 04:35:27 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 2nd # is for .1
2013-08-27 04:35:33 (99900) bet #90819020: 0 BTC @ 49.5% hi: lucky:85174 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:2 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:35:41 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 08.5174  target:
2013-08-27 04:35:49 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> im betting 0
2013-08-27 04:35:59 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> # betid: 90818338 1st
2013-08-27 04:36:12 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 2nd: 90819020  lucky:
2013-08-27 04:36:18 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 3rd is for .1
2013-08-27 04:36:29 (99900) bet #90820253: 0 BTC @ 49.5% hi: lucky:841474 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:3 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:36:36 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 90820253  lucky: 84.1474  target:
2013-08-27 04:36:41 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 4th is for .1
2013-08-27 04:36:47 (99900) bet #90820696: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:673715 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:4 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:36:55 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing>  betid: 90820696  lucky: 67.3715  target:
2013-08-27 04:37:01 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> so far 4/4 for .4 to lightlordf
2013-08-27 04:37:04 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> now for .5 x 3
2013-08-27 04:37:11 (99900) bet #90821263: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:200193 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:5 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:37:23 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 4th #  betid: 90821263  lucky: 20.0193
2013-08-27 04:37:37 (99900) bet #90821916: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:707589 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:6 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:37:44 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 5th for .5 # betid: 90821916  lucky: 70.7589
2013-08-27 04:37:54 (99900) bet #90822341: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:238720 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:7 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:38:02 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 6th for .5 #90822341  lucky: 23.8720
2013-08-27 04:38:11 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 1.9 BTC so far now the big amounts!
2013-08-27 04:38:21 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 1 BTC draw here goes
2013-08-27 04:38:27 (99900) bet #90823134: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:558300 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:8 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:38:37 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 90823134  lucky: 55.8300
2013-08-27 04:38:48 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 1 BTC draw!
2013-08-27 04:38:53 (99900) bet #90823752: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:97348 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:9 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:39:02 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> #90823752  lucky: 09.7348
2013-08-27 04:39:06 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 2 left
2013-08-27 04:39:11 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> the biggies- 2 BTC and 4 BTC
2013-08-27 04:39:18 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> the ones that matter
2013-08-27 04:39:25 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> here goes
2013-08-27 04:39:30 (99900) bet #90824627: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:83305 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:10 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:39:43 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> #90824627  lucky: 08.3305
2013-08-27 04:39:48 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> man ur getting close
2013-08-27 04:39:49 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> lol
2013-08-27 04:39:53 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> the big one
2013-08-27 04:39:56 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> 4 BTC to the winner
2013-08-27 04:40:02 (99900) bet #90825384: 0 BTC @ 49.5% lo: lucky:566416 profit:0.00000000 bal:0.00000000 n:11 KingsDrawing tot:0.00000000
2013-08-27 04:40:17 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> # betid: 90825384  lucky: 56.6416
2013-08-27 04:40:24 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> u won 9.90 BTC lightlord
2013-08-27 04:40:25 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> lol
2013-08-27 04:41:08 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> sending to 18hR9DrRsUqrpdM5V4ZZEqaGryMYbdDsan
2013-08-27 04:41:58 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> https://blockchain.info/tx/a8dc7b43939665668195ba495d844bec881251a440d1cba009103c77aabd5024
2013-08-27 04:42:02 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> trans ID
2013-08-27 04:44:27 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> congrats lightlord
2013-08-27 04:44:31 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> u see the payment right?
2013-08-27 04:44:34 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> just want to make sure
2013-08-27 04:44:37 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> hold on bay
2013-08-27 04:44:41 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> gotta post the results
2013-08-27 04:44:42 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> okay good
2013-08-27 04:44:45 (99900) chat: <KingsDrawing> thanks for playing!

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
KingOfSports (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2013, 04:51:26 AM

The drawing occurred tonight as requested by Lightlord, dooglus watched.

Here are the eleven drawn numbers and respective prizes:
Prize: .10 BTC    Number:50.2018  Roll ID: #90818338
Prize: .10 BTC    Number:08.5174  Roll ID: #90819020
Prize: .10 BTC    Number:84.1474  Roll ID: #90820253
Prize: .10 BTC    Number:67.3715  Roll ID: #90820696
Prize: .50 BTC    Number:20.0193  Roll ID: #90821263
Prize: .50 BTC    Number:70.7589  Roll ID: #90821916
Prize: .50 BTC    Number:23.8720  Roll ID: #90822341
Prize: 1 BTC      Number:55.8300   Roll ID: #90823134
Prize: 1 BTC      Number:09.7348   Roll ID: #90823752
Prize: 2 BTC      Number:08.3305   Roll ID: #90824627
Prize: 4 BTC      Number:56.6416   Roll ID: #90825384

Lightlord bought 196 tickets thus winning any time the number drawn was >01.99.99, which was all 11 draws.
9.9 BTC sent to him here: https://blockchain.info/tx/a8dc7b43939665668195ba495d844bec881251a440d1cba009103c77aabd5024

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: