Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB 2.8 Bitcoins!!  (Read 548 times)
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:38:45 PM

Want to buy 2.8 bitcoins preferably with a moneypak,western union,moneygram,bank deposit,or paypal as long as I can load moneypaks into my account without a hassle. Im kinda in a hurry,and time is against me right now. Please get back to me with offers,wil do escrow and pay the fee no problems. Plenty of successful trades here done with the users in my signature. Also like I said,escrow if you have any worries. Thanks.

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greendots

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 10:52:39 PM

Want to buy 2.8 bitcoins preferably with a moneypak,western union,moneygram,bank deposit,or paypal as long as I can load moneypaks into my account without a hassle. Im kinda in a hurry,and time is against me right now. Please get back to me with offers,wil do escrow and pay the fee no problems. Plenty of successful trades here done with the users in my signature. Also like I said,escrow if you have any worries. Thanks.
i saw your pm. for 300 mp my rate is firm. ill pay 2.769
greendots

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:09:00 PM

i can only sned 5/hour. i only have that amount to send. actually need the rest. im selling at gox rates
hackattack2077 (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

back in the game

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:28:59 PM

check you pms gdots.

Successful Trades so far-
Haploid23,TangibleCryptography,FullLife,gigavps,imsaguy,superfastkyle,BCB,USD2BTC,astana,immukization,atc777,koukan exchange (awesome and fast service!!!!),DannyHamilton,Greendots,and escrow all the way through JohnK(Global Moderator/Grand Pooh-Ba) baby!!! (Now Dannyhamilton is my go to guy for escrow,he's a pro!)
greendots

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 11:32:41 PM

1000% yes. we are chatting in irc so come in. webchat.freenode.net channel name #bitcoin-otc
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: