Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arcblock - Blockchain 3.0  (Read 511 times)
btcCoincart (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:07 AM

Do you guys join this when they open public sale?
In my opinion, they are very good at marketing strategy, private sale also gain hard cap very soon!
One more thing is the blockchain 3.0 technology seems very interesting to people.

I will invest some when they open public sale.
What about you guys? Tell me some opinions of yours about this project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mystery Companion

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:28:05 AM

Yes I'm going to take a part in it. This company has top positions in in different ratings. I still learning info about them. But for now it looks very promising)
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:47:45 AM

Their telegram reached 50k people there!
What a big community! Unbelievable!
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:51:10 AM

In my opinion, they are very good at marketing strategy, private sale also gain hard cap very soon!
One more thing is the blockchain 3.0 technology seems very interesting to people.

I am quite interested in this blockchain3.0 project, but they have closed the register of public sale.I missed it , have to get some tokens on exchange, that price is much higher than the public sale.
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

Yes this project is very good, they marketing is insane and they have a lot to offer. I did the kyc and I am going to invest in this project as much as I can. The demand is overwhelming that is why the eth cap per person will be very low.

btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Yes this project is very good, they marketing is insane and they have a lot to offer. I did the kyc and I am going to invest in this project as much as I can. The demand is overwhelming that is why the eth cap per person will be very low.

My KYC has been verified today!
What a good news, will try to earn more and join with much as I can.
Good luck bro!
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:57:22 AM

Arcblock does have the hope of becoming a block chain 3.0.
And they also have a very large community, with more than 40,000 people, but I'm sorry that I didn't verify it through KYC, which is not open to my country.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2018, 02:42:23 PM by jinnyjinny

I'm seriously thinking about participation  in this ICO , but there is so mad hype around, im not sure i will catch the luck. Everywhere in Reddit, Medium i see the word Arcblock.  I remember the same buzz with  TENX,BANCOR -and the sale was finished very very quickly.    we will see on 3 February, i bet it will take maximum several minutes to reach the hard cap.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
Merited by RandyMagnum (1)

I didn't manage to pass KYC for Arcblock. But maybe it's for better, because there're some red flags for this project. Check this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit
I have no idea if it true or fake, but anyway I used to pass such projects. Just make your own investigation before investing.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

I didn't manage to pass KYC for Arcblock. But maybe it's for better, because there're some red flags for this project. Check this one: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IJwBBI3GhbWXxRLr_WruvXbx3Ru-xZeIK8jNLCnEo5o/edit
I have no idea if it true or fake, but anyway I used to pass such projects. Just make your own investigation before investing.
yes, i have read this investigation earlier. So I pass by this project. I recommend to everyone who want to invest to read it first.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

yeah i join ArcBlock ICO because it really a good project.
ArcBlock has good news everyday. ArcBlock will enter Blockchain 3.0
As you know Bitcoin is Blockchian 1.0, ETH is Blockchain 2.0, and now ArcBlock is the first enter Blockchain 3.0. This make ArcBlock a brighten up future.
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

I am getting in for sure! Really hyped about this project, hopefully I will be able to participate! Still waiting for my KYC verification.
btcCoincart (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 06:25:21 PM

hope you guys all good with Arcblock and this project will bring us to moon in 2018!
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

I have been promoting Arcblock for some time now I stand boldly behind this project.
Their roadmap is on point, Presale was sold out in no time and the ICO structure for the crowd sale is really awesome.
I recommend.

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:08:44 PM

Arcblock is a platform service,it is the first blockchain ecosystem for decentralized application. Arcblock is a open chain access protocol to enables the application to adapt to a variety of blockchain protocols including Bitcoin, Ethereum and more.
blackstar79

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

Roll Eyes
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

Blockchain 3.0 is definitely needed in order to make blockchain more widestream. With a good team and technology backing it, it looks all set to outshine in 2018.
drogba773

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

I will join as well. Great idea I believe
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:42:56 PM
Merited by CryspRayz (1)

You should see my scam community too, i have 40k BOTS running 24-7, with pre-programmed messages. It's so amazing, i trick all the retards into investing into my scam ICO called Arcblock 3.0. Did i mention we actually have no working infrastructure for our blockchain project? LOL!! Don't worry about that, just send us your BTC and ETH's and we'll give u this erc20 token, then maybe in 5 years we'll launch our Alpha net, after we've bought our new houses and yachts.

Fucking cunts. GTFO out of here with your endless spamming about this shit, we already know you're a scam coin, because what other types of coins send 100s of shills to spam BTT about their coin? Only the scams.. that's the truth. This is honestly like the 8th or 9th thread i've seen about this scamcoin in the past week.
Mattias357

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:50:05 PM

A very powerful project with a great team! I am definitely going to participate in ICO. In the Pre-Sale was unable to participate because of the high entry threshold (150 Ethereum). I think that the project has very good prospects. I also take part in the bounty project ArcBlock.

▬▬[  MOOLYACOIN.IO  ]▬▬[ Reverse ICO ]▬   
▌ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 10th JULY▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: