Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BOLT] [NO PREMINE] [NO AIRDROP] - Hybrid Mining, Instant and Private  (Read 6770 times)
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

Can you provide more info? Whats the idea behind your project? Great to see no premine but the lack of information concerns me.

***EDIT***
The ops website now seems to be working...
| The community
BOLT has as its main objective the disruption, using Blockchain to make the access of any investor or company in a totally decentralized and globalized way, practically and without bureaucracy.
Our cryptomoeda was developed from Litecoin's core (LTC) and we are moving towards becoming independent in the future, with rewritten and improved code. At the moment, Bolt has some solutions such as "Instant Upload", "Private Submission" and "Lightweight Protocol Network", which aims to keep your network scalable, secure and anti-DDOS.
| Done for you
Join our community in a decentralized P2P network, investors make the rules! We encourage POW (Proof of Work) miners to protect BlockChain in addition to the masternodes to validate, store and serve the blockchain for users, keeping our network decentralized and making decisions to make our currency stronger.

I'd personally consider buying a domain instead of using a free one if you want people to take your project seriously Smiley
boltcurrency (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

helo dev
when will the wallet go?
and what programs do you provide to attract investors, whether the project is focused on your mining

send me more information about this project
thanks if abda interested to answer my question

Hello, Joycigar. How are you doing?

Our source code is up to date and it's avaliable on Github. So, everyone can download, compile and run a full node of Bolt... We're not focused on mining for ourselves.

We have been worked all night for last week to release this project properly, but some chineses (ye, chineses) was trying to stole our project from our hands and we decide to launch as fast we could. In github we have some docs that teach how to compile from the source. It's kind easy Wink

Bolt is a new monster! Trust me, you will like it. More news coming soon!
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Bumbr, please, download the latest source code from Github and compile it. It's running properly for. Wink
Ok, you changed client version 10hrs ago, and even not announced hard fork, nice.
Bsteck

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

Waiting for windows wallet...

Mining available for AMD & NVIDIA..?
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Bumbr, please, download the latest source code from Github and compile it. It's running properly for. Wink
Ok, you changed client version 10hrs ago, and even not announced hard fork, nice.

Hello, Bumblr. I'm sorry about it, I apologize. I tried to made a hard fork to fix some problemas but I rolled back to version 70003 as fast I can!

Why don't you download the latest source code? It won't happen again, I promise. By the way, let me donate some bolts to you.
Bumbr

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

Hello, Bumblr. I'm sorry about it, I apologize. I tried to made a hard fork to fix some problemas but I rolled back to version 70003 as fast I can!

Why don't you download the latest source code? It won't happen again, I promise. By the way, let me donate some bolts to you.
Sry, i'm being too rude. I've downloaded source and now it forks fine, ty  Smiley here is my address BrBhMjSAYNJM9DK16S1Cx4fQvFmw6xV2Vr
roni sandra

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:04 PM

wallet windows please
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Hello! It looks pretty interesting. I wanted to ask when there will be all the additional information: roadmap, whitepaper and so on. I would like to see more such projects with "honest" mining.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Sry, i'm being too rude. I've downloaded source and now it forks fine, ty  Smiley here is my address BrBhMjSAYNJM9DK16S1Cx4fQvFmw6xV2Vr

Sent! The TxId is eb5f1308851f2834209ce84e30a6d6d05b0b6bcb59fdfd4aeb63a1cc89f1822a-000. Enjoy.
wupyk

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:26:10 PM

Hi, when will be ready windows wallet, and any pool?
leiman

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

Already have 4 masternodes  Huh
wtf ?
wupyk

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

wtf ?
How, its no pools, no wallets ?
leiman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:54:47 PM

source code = wallet
wupyk

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

source code = wallet
Its for linux, not for windows. And no pools or solo mining?
silklich

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

i like Phore

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:04:36 PM

before windows wallet, already block 2370 Cry
i can't mine via solo..

deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:10:10 PM

wtf ?

This is what you call a ninja launch.  There's no "premine", but the developers managed to get it launched and point 80 GH/S at it to mine 2300 blocks.

A friend of mine who operates pools set up the wallet, compiled it, and built a pool for it and the chain kept rejecting blocks.  There's something up with the code. 

We have to wait until the developer finishes their ninja launch / code issue premine and releases good code until we get our turn... so there is a premine. 
boltcurrency (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:21:34 PM

wtf ?

This is what you call a ninja launch.  There's no "premine", but the developers managed to get it launched and point 80 GH/S at it to mine 2300 blocks.

A friend of mine who operates pools set up the wallet, compiled it, and built a pool for it and the chain kept rejecting blocks.  There's something up with the code.  

We have to wait until the developer finishes their ninja launch / code issue premine and releases good code until we get our turn... so there is a premine.  

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are we humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-
leiman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

how many coins need for MN
deanerific

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

As I said, everyone can download and compile it from Source and run a full node. If there's 4 Masternodes, that means everybody made it goes up. We are not Monsters, we're just trying to release a good coin to a communitty. After release the builds, I will release the Website, Whitepaper and Roadmap. Be patient -_-

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.
leiman

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

What's wrong with you? I'm compiling the wallets right now, my partner is fixing the website right now. Do you know that are you humans? We are not machine, bro.

I compiled the wallet on a linux box.  Wouldn't compile in Windows.  Nothing's wrong with me, I just call it like I see it.   It's OK if you want some of your coin, just don't call what you're doing "no premine" because nobody else can mine the chain while you point 80 GH/s at it.

The source code is Ok , me and my friends already mining .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: