Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe January 31 2018 is end of the world?  (Read 421 times)
innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:40:22 PM

What’s The lunar eclipse ? It this mean the end of the world?
I believe that January 31 is THE END OF THE MONTH. there is no such thing, predicting the end of the world, when it will happen we won't know it and even if we knew it woudn't help us.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:20:18 PM

How many lunar eclipse thad happened since i was born, can’t remember anymore those moments when we go out of the house to see th moon slowly slowly taken over by another heavenly body and yet nothing happened. A lot of people seeking popularity are making predictions on the end of the world but all of them ended up laughing stock. They are so rdiculous. As to the when will be the end of the world, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven. Only God knows.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

No one knows for sure if Jan 31 would be the end of the world. However, we should always be ready for anything whether it is true or not. We should express our love to other people and live our life as it is our last day on earth.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3080

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

No one knows for sure if Jan 31 would be the end of the world.

I know for sure.  Smiley

The end of the world is still about 4,000,000,000 (billion) years away when the sun turns into a red giant.

Until then, humans can screw it up or radiate it all they want, but it won't be the end of anything.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

NO. I will never in something that will predict my future just because of this type of incident. There are a lot of predictions, like earthquakes, storms, meteors falling from the sky etc. And yet we are still here living our life the way we want it. Instead of worrying about this things, why not divert our energy into something that is positive. There is nothing we can do if this happen anyways, so just keep on moving forward. The Japanese people knows that their country will be wipe out because of a massive earthquake, science proves it already so they just accept it and moved on. I think its best if we do the same.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rowel21

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

That's ridiculous man GoD is good

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:03:52 AM

Where do you get this nonsense? Who knows when is the end of the world. The question is whether I believe it or not, of course not.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:35:19 AM

i used to smoke heavily and came to conclusion that world come to end on 31st feb
Quit smoking weed pal because the world would not end the 31st of february.............its on the 30th!!!.
bestvcc

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

i used to smoke heavily and came to conclusion that world come to end on 31st feb
Quit smoking weed pal because the world would not end the 31st of february.............its on the 30th!!!.

its on 32nd feb bro,because uncle john told me
Herdawnia

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

No I don't believe that, Only God knows when to End His creations. so If someone said things about end of the world don't just fall in conclusion and follow them. use your head and rationalize things.

January 31 2018 will not be the end of the world but the end of the first month of year 2018. HAHA  Grin

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:31 AM

I don't think so no one in this world could ever know how to the world end only god knows all of it

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
bodikuk

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:46:48 PM

No the world is not ending.
destroyer01

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:07:11 AM

No one can predict when the world will end. If that is all you know.
Mr A

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

I don't believe...
No one can predict the date for the end of the world except god...
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:22:26 AM

No,  I don't believe that it will be the end of the world.  The bible itself says that no one knows when  will be the end of the world, and it will come just like a thief  in the  night.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:03 AM

The lunar eclipse and the sun are phenomena that occur in accordance with the laws of nature. The discussion of the astronomical side is very precise and relevant. It helps in understanding the Earth, the sun, and the moon to form a system divided into three parts. We learn from science that the earth and the moon are both turning and completing the revolution in a month, they form a couple. Earth and moon together move around the sun and complete a revolution in a year. So the solar and earth-moon systems form one other pair. In the solar system many forms of pairs. The sun with all its planets and satellites surrounds the center of the galaxy with a revolution of about two hundred million years. Like our sun, there are billions of stars in our galaxy that circle the center of the galaxy with different periods. and this is not the end of the world
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

No because no one knows and no one can predict, only God knows.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:16:58 PM

No anyone of us doesn't know the end of the world only god's know so as long as we live so good love each others enjoy life
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

No one can predict the end of the world. But we can experience the SUPER BLOOD MOON that's it. GOD create the world, and he did not allow to get broken or damage what he create. Because he create the especial place for us.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

For me its a no because we are all human we are not God to know when ws the end of the world doesn't mean that there is many suffering,war and poverty etc. that in this date January 31, 2018 is the end of the world we should always be good in this because maybe we dont know when and where will be the end of the world. Only God can decide for this.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: