Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:56:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe January 31 2018 is end of the world?  (Read 421 times)
AbaraUzo

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

We are living in a world without end.
No one is capable of predicting the end of the world for no one knows how the world began, and no none knows how it will end, neither is there any sign or change of climate to predict the end of the world as no sign showed us the beginning and no sign is capable of showing us the end
Condoriano

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:08:01 PM

With all due respect. I don't see the sense of this post. End of the world has been predicted so many times that the world itself decided to keep it alive. How come lunar is the end of the world when it happen so many times? No one can predict the ending, just live your life to the fullest.

kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:08:30 PM

I don't belive it will be. Only God knows when and how. So every man who claims it will be then and then is wrong. How many times was the and of the world predicted? And it never happened.

universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

All these end of the world rumor have been happening since 2000, you can choose to believe however i doubt it will really happened the only end of the world will only be when the earth resources are used up.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

What’s The lunar eclipse ? It this mean the end of the world?

No man knows when the world will come to an end. Even Jesus himself also said it that he does not know neither does the angels in heaven know. Only his father in heaven knows. Matthew 24:36
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:32:56 PM

End of the world just because of lunar eclipse is not  a serious things to talk about. This is for childrens story probably children will believe it. My opinion regarding lunar eclipse is very far from the truth of the end of the world. Lunar eclipse take place after many years to count thats why we have the saying " after the blue moon." This is just a part of moons activity with the present of freeze ice in it after more years to count. This things is amazing. January 31, 2018 will be historical as lunar eclipse seldom to happen. Let us wait on January 31, 2018 if the end of the world or just a regular moon activity for many years before it will happen.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

The world seems to end almost every week according to some people somewhere with some ridiculous theories but it seems that the world never seems to end. We shouldn’t pay attention to them at all. When they world is engage in nuclear war then will I believe that the world is coming to an end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

It's a big NO. No one can ever predict the end of the world except God who created everything that has breath. There were fake predictions way back years ago and they failed to prove it. Yes, the signs are already happening and that means that we're on the lasr days but we can't predict the end of the world no matter what our basis are.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

No one can tell when the world will end. Even the bible didn't even mention the exact date when will life end. No one can even predict it right because it's not in our hands, it all depends when God will end everything. However, I really believe that, the world will most likely end because of human. We usually invent or do things that can lead to destruction.
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

I don't think it's possible to know when will the world end, also I haven't heard that January 31 is the end of the world so to answer your question, no I don't believe January 31 is the end of the world.
rodrigomagracia

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

the lunar eclipse is A total lunar eclipse takes place when the Earth comes between the Sun and the Moon and covers the Moon with its shadow. When this happens, the Moon can turn red, earning it the nickname of Blood Moon. and not end of the world ..
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

No one can predict the date for the end of the world. There are only signs to look for
nobody knows when the end of the world.But as we can see there is alot of signs happenning in this world...so i dont believe that someone knows when the times come.

Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:34:09 PM

Noone in this world can predict when will be the end of the world.even in bible ddnt mention when end of the world happen.lunar eclipse dont have a connection about it.

IndieRepublic

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

No, Pretty sure it's not.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:13:58 AM

2nd Feb and I am still here - so no! Smiley

Unless we are all dead and in some weird kind of heaven.  Shocked Roll Eyes
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:35:29 AM

It already passed so No, I don't believe that the world will end on that day. And ever since, I don't believe such news because only God knows when He's second coming will be. All we need to do is to prepare and pray.
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

Many people said that the world is near to end, but what happened? your just predicting the world will end but nothings happen. We know that this is the last generation, and i think that the world is near to end but no one knows when and how! So dont lead God when will the end of the world.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

when lunar eclipse turned to blood its not mean end of the world because god his only knows,the majority of the people they not probably never seen this before,life expentancies were short ,and they're not particularly common events that you well predict end of the world,
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

when lunar eclipse turned to blood its not mean end of the world because god his only knows,the majority of the people they not probably never seen this before,life expentancies were short ,and they're not particularly common events that you well predict end of the world,

Of course , It does not mean end of the world when lunar eclipse turns to blood . It just justificates that universe has been doing its job and also Nobody can predict the exact date of doomsay even so-called god.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
betchay22

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

End of the world will take place but no one knows when it will happen. What's happening nowadays are signs that end of the world is fast approaching. God will return if majority of the people will come to know and accept Jesus Christ  as their lord and saviour. God want to save all mankind. He does not want people to suffer in hell. We have to anticipate for that day and be prepared all the time.

GLOBEX SCI   [ $250 Billion Scientific Knowledge Available to EVERYONE ]
     JOIN PRE-ICO   ────  February 7th  ─────
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: